Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook (60465 Views)

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / Is School Really A Scam? See What I Saw In A Nur 2 Pupil Textbook / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DisLifeSha: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
You dey find virgin to marry and you no be virgin. You try well well

jeromestarks:
Op, you're helping them spread the news na

Anyways, the only way you can have pure children is when you marry a virgin woman.

A woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men will definitely give birth to illegitimate children who will open their legs for many men before marriage.

Ladies are a copy of their mothers.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DisLifeSha: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sex education is very okay for children. But this topic is a contrary one to the laws governing Nigeria

Naira20:
Is this not what Fayemi's wife was advocating?
Dem never teach children maths and productive science na yeye "sex education" be her headache.
No wonder she no quick see husband na her junior wey just pity am

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by tillaman(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is the most fvcked up stuff of all the most bleeped up I have read in my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by DisLifeSha: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Which country are you now? It's not really easy in Nigeria. As a type 1 diabetic, it's hell. Please help

Mrfksb1:
there's no such book here in the US for kids.

It's fake, the front of the book should be shown.

I don't suppose gay or lesbian but hypocrisy is too much in Nigeria.

They claimed to know God by being Muslims and Christians in Nigeria but they've got wicked hearts.

Thank God I left that shithole
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jeromestarks: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
sulakishop:
You can never find a virgin these days except you are a pedophile

Not all girls lack home training.

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/7437990/where-fools-say-there-no

Here is a copper who's a virgin
https://www.nairaland.com/7437468/faith-ehimare-nigerian-virgin-corper
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by realray(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
LORD JESUS PLZ INTERVENE O
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Abuventure: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:
1. It's obviously a foreign textbook.

2. It's sex education.

3. The purpose is for early awareness to prevent allowing kids from being exploited

4. Sex education helps even parents teach their children about sex with the right moderate words ( even though it difficult to be moderate when it comes to talking sex)

5. It's better you tell your kids these things before they start happening than for them to discover it themselves ( from some paedophiles )

6. Civilization and democracy is a double edged sword. Don't be shocked
you well so?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
mobilemaniac:
We need God now more than ever.

I pray someone helps you out, so sad.

Stop promoting scams, that guy have been using that format for years now, you can send him free money if you want...or maybe you are working together sef.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by officialfestus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Xiaohei(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
VULCAN:
Any ideology that is not shared by youths is dying already even if it is dominant amongst adults.

Any ideology that is taught to infants will replace any opposing ideology that is currently dominating amongst adults.

So never again call for LGBT people to stop peddling it to kids.

That is the ONLY way it can have a future.

The correct response to this is to swing hard in the other direction and teach kids that it is EVIL and mental illness to marry same sex.

Always reinforce their gender identity from as early as two years old.

If your son ever walks like a girl beat him silly and vice versa and ensure there are enough of their own gender who are older around to model after.

The African American gay movement was boosted by the fact that African American women began to throw their men out in the 60s so their sons never saw a father to model masculinity.

The only men they saw were mama's bfs who came around sparingly just for sex and never cared to bond with the little boys

Children, especially in the early years are like little sponges, absorbing all the information around them and then actively making sense of it. Most of the information stored in the brains of school children is obtained outside of their home. Children learn by observing, listening, exploring and asking questions. As a kid, I learnt gymnastics by observing my peers doing it. I also learnt how to swim by observing how my peers swam. And then at school, virtues such as obedience, diligence, being respectful, truthfulness etc which my parents had taught me were reinforced by my teachers and by the books I read. By subtly introducing LGBTQ contents in children’s books/ literature, the LGBTQ proponents are doing ‘Catch them young’. And it must be resisted by every right thinking parent or guardian in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by blackpanda: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
falcon01:
I have nothing against Gay people, and I believe every body has the Right to be with who they want to be. That been said, I feel there's a Gay Agenda due to the way it's been pushed, when I watch movies I see it, Cartoons I see it, Social Meida, Music Video, memes, skit, almost as if its something ok, it feels weird to me haba! I will not normalise it sorry if you are Gay but No! I won't see it as normal. This is how it starts then every f*cked up individual will come out and also want to be Accepted, I won't tell my son its Normal to love Another guy No its Not, its either a deformity or an orientation that was Pushed to you by media or friends or society, There's a line that should be drawn in order to maintain Sanity.

Ok what of the straight Agenda?? Isnt it also in every movie, cartoon social media etc. Gays will say the same thing about you too. Nobody can force or make you gay, just the way nobody can make a gay person straight. You either are or arent. Society should face the truth and stop forcing gay men or women to engage or marry unsuspecting people. The result is often disastrous. You can force your gay son to marry a woman, but it will never change his sexual orientation. He will just be in a loveless marriage, getting angry all the time while sneaking to be with other men. Its the poor unsuspecting woman that will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Astra101: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gadafii:
Una sure say righteousness get data, I never see him comment

This year never reached 40 days... Him dey 40 days and 40 nights fasten. After 40 days check back grin
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Godsownfc(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
I'm not happy with this, our society is becoming more morally corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by megastu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
That is if you are in Nigeria and it is not in our culture, but if you are in a foreign, western country what will you do? Take your children back to Nigeria?
Sucre6:

If I see this thing in my kids book, I will take it to the school authority and ask them to pull it down, if they refuse, i will escalate it to PTA and have all kids withdrawn from such evil organization called school,
This isn't sex education, this is telling kids it's cool to masturbate, how's that sex education
u don't know that young mind is full of curiosity, they would like to experience things first hand, they would read this book and want to try mastubation, what good would these do to our young children?

Its obvious u don't have kids yet, don't worry, you will change this statement ones you have kids
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by megastu(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
He/she well die. We only don't like facing reality and like to hide under 'IT IS WELL'

Have you realized Nigeria is one of the most religious countries on earth and ironically one of the most morally corrupt and bankrupt countries in the whole world? Do you know why? we dwell in pretense.
Abuventure:
you well so?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Adelowo28: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
When people in hems of affair of education are politicians who hultse for enrichment of selves that's why immorality take charge of education.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by megastu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Not only is it contrary to our laws, it is totally against our culture.

Mind you Polygamy is cultural in this part of the world, the same way same-sex husband/wife is accepted both culturally and legally in those countries. It is a sad reality but it is what it is. Relatively new, same-sex marriage homes are becoming common in some western countries and they are trying to let their children know why that is. Are you aware that immigration forms and those forms we fill with enough fasting and prayers and going to sleep in churches for, have space/recognition for even Transgender?

MAKE WE DEY PLAY OH. SHEBI JAPA IS THE IN THING NOW? DEY PLAY OH.
DisLifeSha:
Sex education is very okay for children. But this topic is a contrary one to the laws governing Nigeria

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jclassiq(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Take a chill pill homie. This isn't Nigeria so why the fuss?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by FahBuLous: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
oz4real83:
anybody that is out to destroy or indoctrinate with negative principles is the devil
Imaginary devil... Mtcheeeew
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Successfulben: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
If there is anytime we need righteousness it's now. Where is pastor Righteousness? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Osariemen12: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
There's nothing wrong in the book if you have worked with young people.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Nyanabo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Also go through cartoons we download for our children. Go through them by all means. Especially the ones from disney...

Over the Christmas holidays, my little cousins came to stay with us. Being a house with only young adults you don't expect us to watch cartoons with them on TV so I downloaded some Disney cartoon for them on my system to watch, you won't believe what we saw.

They are trying so hard to catch these children young making them see that it's OK to be gay.

No it's not OK to be gay.

I'm not against gay people, man live you life, do whatever floats your boat, but don't teach my kids or siblings that it's OK to be like you. That's my job not yours. Train your kids how you want to raise them and allow me raise mine.

You can't raise your kids and raise mines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by foxxydude: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Toks2008:

Dont mind the hypocrites.

Vwry backward individuals.

I just taya
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by FullBlastLight: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Find the book below:

US Author - Susan Meredith

PROPEACE:
You guys should stop bringing these silly things here. Which book? What is the name of the book? You can't just bring a picture of one imaginary book and be disturbing us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by falcon01: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
blackpanda:

Ok what of the straight Agenda?? Isnt it also in every movie, cartoon social media etc. Gays will say the same thing about you too. Nobody can force or make you gay, just the way nobody can make a gay person straight. You either are or arent. Society should face the truth and stop forcing gay men or women to engage or marry unsuspecting people. The result is often disastrous. You can force your gay son to marry a woman, but it will never change his sexual orientation. He will just be in a loveless marriage, getting angry all the time while sneaking to be with other men. Its the poor unsuspecting woman that will suffer.
bruh.... The straight agenda is the normal agenda it's not weird, it is what it's been since the dawn of time, The gay stuff is the Abnormality. Straight is the functional method of human Life The Gay lifestyle is a flaw! It's a flaw, There's nothing like straight Agenda because it's the Norm, it's just humans doing what humans are supposed to do. And when human do otherwise. Then it's a flaw even animals Practice homosexuality, its a flaw!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by kernniejay(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
mobilemaniac:
We need God now more than ever.

I really pray someone helps you out, so sad.
It's like you just joined Nairaland, I can see that you are pitying that scammer. Isokay.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by FarmTech(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:
1. It's obviously a foreign textbook.

2. It's sex education.

3. The purpose is for early awareness to prevent allowing kids from being exploited

4. Sex education helps even parents teach their children about sex with the right moderate words ( even though it difficult to be moderate when it comes to talking sex)

5. It's better you tell your kids these things before they start happening than for them to discover it themselves ( from some paedophiles )

6. Civilization and democracy is a double edged sword. Don't be shocked
Teaching children that mastubatn is normal is ok for u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Minjim: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2023
FarmTech:

Teaching children that mastubatn is normal is ok for u?

Masturbation is a fact. 99% of men masturbate. Even though their parents never taught them, they still do it anyway.

Why are you hypocrites living in denial?
I know the Bible and Quran condemns it. But religion and formal education are two separate things in a civilised world
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by FarmTech(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Minjim:

Masturbation is a fact. 99% of men masturbate. Even though their parents never taught them, they still do it anyway.

Why are you hypocrites living in denial?
I know the Bible and Quran condemns it. But religion and formal education are two separate things in a civilised world
99% of men masturbate? Where do u get that from. That u are guilty of sth doesnt mean you generalize. Masturbation is a sin and every righteous person avoid it.
If u are guilty of it, the solution is to gove your life to christ and join a good fellowship that will help you study the bible. Also mind what u watch or listen to. Exposing children to such evil is insane. And many people 2day are insane.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
poshestmina:
I miss the times the world was a bit sane. sad.
Most of us miss those times too. Before pride overtook many of the Earth's citizens.
Now, what we have are the likes of people giving themselves names that add to the insanity of the times we are living in, such as; poshest**** (imagine someone thinking she's too posh and exposed ) So, " in the end times they will be lovers of themselves " comes to mind. Bible never lies. Stuff keeps manifesting before our very eyes. grin
... cont'd... the likes of names such as: sexxylucy, OBOolora, thickMimi, naijaolosho, smellysperm, bigDi*kguy, and a host of many other sexually suggestive nicknames, which only further tell us the kind of times we live in. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Minjim: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2023
FarmTech:

99% of men masturbate? Where do u get that from. That u are guilty of sth doesnt mean you generalize. Masturbation is a sin and every righteous person avoid it.
If u are guilty of it, the solution is to gove your life to christ and join a good fellowship that will help you study the bible. Also mind what u watch or listen to. Exposing children to such evil is insane. And many people 2day are insane.

So is lying, but you still do it, don't you?

I'm not talking about the religious aspect of it. I'm talking about education. Masturbation is a healthy habit if done moderately. It's not different or eviler than any other sin you commit daily.

Here is something close

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worlds-largest-masturbation-survey-uncovers-how-traditional-views-of-masculinity-prevent-men-from-having-fulfilling-sex-lives--relationships-300638644.html

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by OboOlora(f): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
PaulOtl:

Most of us miss those times too. Before pride overtook many of the Earth's citizens.
Now, what we have are the likes of people giving themselves names that add to the insanity of the times we are living in, such as; poshest**** (imagine someone thinking she's too posh and exposed ) So, " in the end times they will be lovers of themselves " comes to mind. Bible never lies. Stuff keeps manifesting before our very eyes. grin
... cont'd... the likes of names such as: sexxylucy, OBOolora, thickMimi, naijaolosho, smellysperm, bigDi*kguy, and a host of many other sexually suggestive nicknames, which only further tell us the kind of times we live in. cheesy
Lmao, u don koko Paul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.