Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) (3877 Views)

An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / Call For 60minute On Mtn With 100 Naira / Get 2.5gb On MTN With Just 1000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Bathong Jace, you have mastered pidgin now grin Morpheus101, Parrot69 and GeneralPula are gonna go to sleep hungry tonight but atleast with hardons that a South African man is showing them some affection.

Yes they must be wondering how did a guy from a more socially and economically advanced society was able to put few words of the jungle language in a sentence and make sense... that's gotta tickle something grin grin
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

Will you stop pinging me you bloody M.O.R.ON!!!

La gente aprende un nuevo idioma todo el tiempo!

no es una sorpresa.

Eish I'm sorry morbid419nigerianscam, I see I totally annihilated you in my previous life. Bye

Jace, when did our morpheus become a softie or has Mkhondo WeSizwe finally broken him?

Job well done boys - where's IronGalaxy - the other warrior?

Morbid419scam is down!

2 Likes

Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Dangote can be the richest guy in Africa but when you compare the average SA and Nigerian populations, South Africans are far richer. That's what per capita means. You should know this since you're playing pseudo-economist advising Ghana to willly nilly tax it's biggest investor

You do not understand the limitations of a statistical inference like "GDP per capita" in relation to income distribution, social mobility, Gini coeffiecients and the likes, that's why you make ignorant statements like the above and you call others pseudo economists

Bantu education I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Eish I'm sorry morbid419nigerianscam, I see I totally annihilated you in my previous life. Bye

Jace, when did our morpheus become a softie or has Mkhondo WeSizwe finally broken him?

Job well done boys - where's IronGalaxy - the other warrior?

Morbid419scam is down!

You are starting neh!

Don't wake sleeping giants when they are busy relaxing watching premiership league.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Yes they must be wondering how did a guy from a more socially and economically advanced society was able to put few words of the jungle language in a sentence and make sense... that's gotta tickle something grin grin

The jungle language is a Lingua France spoken by people across Africa and represents a colloquial dialect invented by the innovative West AFricans much like your WHite population who speak a broken pidgin Dutch language which they smartly coined as a real language named "Afrikaans" and your Zulu's and Xhosa's who stole another peoples click language.

Language is a fluid continium .

Good day you slow pokes!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by kingthreat(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dumbass African countries trying to rip telecommunication investors.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

You are starting neh!

Don't wake sleeping giants when they are busy relaxing watching premiership league.

Like you said, we're done. Let that be forever more. Bye!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by GypsyStings: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Verifiedtrader:

You’ve talked well my friend.

Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Let me help you set it up and I can also tutor you on how to be helping people set it up.
It’s a win-win for you.

This Guy is a CHRONIC FRAUDSTER!!

This is his Account Number:

Name: Gbolahan Saheed Olatunji
Bank Name: OPAY
Account Number: 8102589287.

Phone: 08102589287.

Once you send him money, cards, itunes, BTC. He will start giving excuses of bad network, and that's the end!

The funds you stole from me will be your last.

Your Phone is being tracked, you'll get the message of your life...
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

You do not understand the limitations of a statistical inference like "GDP per capita" in relation to income distribution, social mobility Gini coeffiecients and the likes, that's why you make ignorant statements like the above and you call others pseudo economists

Bantu education I tell you.

Lol, what social mobility - Nigerians have not only gotten poorer but extremely hungry.

You're less educated than South Africans with barely any classrooms not to mention technological additions, so you're highly unlikely to leap frog SA in terms of education.

SA has a better life expectancy despite HIV at 62. What's yours? Malaria? Hunger? Terrorism?

Shatap and sit down with your big terms. You think we don't know what they mean?
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, what social mobility - Nigerians have not only gotten poorer but extremely hungry.

1. Do you even know what social mobility is in reference to GDP per capita terms?

2. Can you show us pictures or videos of these extremely hungry Nigerians, Where are they, What states do they live in?

WannaHowzit:

You're less educated than South Africans with barely any classrooms not to mention technological additions, so you're highly unlikely to leap frog SA in terms of education.

EUreka Wanna, you broke the code. This is the reason why Nigeria continues to be a major hub for "youth" innovation with strong investments from people like Meta and the likes. Learn to understand what "absolute" and "relative" terms mean you M.o.ron.

WannaHowzit:

SA has a better life expectancy despite HIV at 62. What's yours? Malaria? Hunger? Terrorism?

Judging form the way your young under 40 entertainers are dropping like flies from "cardiac arrest" you might want to rethink that life expentancy stat my dear mfethu

1 Like

Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Like you said, we're done. Let that be forever more. Bye!

Keep my "wifes!!.. sorry my name outta your damn mouth! less you get b.tich slapped
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

Keep my "wifes!!.. sorry my name outta your damn mouth! less you get b.tich slapped

Wives, not wifes. Goes to prove my point.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

1. Do you even know what social mobility is in reference to GDP per capita terms?

2. Can you show us pictures or videos of these extremely hungry Nigerians, Where are they, What states do they live in?

EUreka Wanna, you broke the code. This is the reason why Nigeria continues to be a major hub for "youth" innovation with strong investments from people like Meta and the likes. Learn to understand what "absolute" and "relative" terms mean you M.o.ron.

Judging form the way your young under 40 entertainers are dropping like flies from "cardiac arrest" you might want to rethink that life expentancy stat my dear mfethu

Social mobility is about moving up the ladder and how that contributes to society - like how black middle class has quadrupled in SA. I think as a Nigerian you thought it meant drowning in the Mediterranean sea while japaring undecided
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Wives, not wifes. Goes to prove my point.

This coming from a venacular speaking Sesotho.

N*GGA Please!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

This coming from a venacular speaking Sesotho.

N*GGA Please!

Goes to prove my point that black South Africans are smarter and more literate cool
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Social mobility is about moving up the ladder and how that contributes to society - like how black middle class has quadrupled in SA. I think as a Nigerian you thought it meant drowning in the Mediterranean sea while japaring undecided

Black middle class "quadrupled" in what period of time?

What percentage of the entire "black" population is this black middle class ergo what number in 'absolute" terms is this?

I need data please, cause you are about to get a lecture boy!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Goes to prove my point that black South Africans are smarter and more literate cool

Cause I spelt "wifes" instead of "wives". Boy Please that quote was a verbatim from Will smith that I should have put the apostrophe . It was not plural

NEXT!!!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

Black middle class "quadrupled" in what period of time?

What percentage of the entire "black" population is this black middle class ergo what number in 'absolute" terms is this?

I need data please, cause you are about to get a lecture boy!

Proof is that we're not japaring all over the place like you are even though you're "Africa's largest economy" on the paper agberos use to wipe their bums in Lagos gutters.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Proof is that we're not japaring all over the place like you are even you're "Africa's largest in economy". On the paper agberos use to wipe their bums in Lagos gutters

Data please! or do you need more time to siff through the internet?
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

Data please! or do you need more time to siff through the internet?

Data is that most of you have never seen a South African in Nigeria. FACT.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Data is that most of you have never seen a South African in Nigeria. FACT.

Eh when you have something substantial to bring ping me again otherwise you are free to continue with your teenage rants here Sotho-Tswhana boy.

Akere!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

Eh when you have something substantial to bring ping me again otherwise you are free to continue with your teenage rants here Sotho-Tswhana boy.

Akere!

You need a statistic to tell you there are 1 million South Africans in Japageria when most of you have never seen even one grin

Please Ghana people intervene, Nigerians have some of the lowest literacy rates in the world and I've just gotten a nasty taste of it.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You need a statistic to tell you there are 1 million South Africans in Japageria when most of you have never seen even one grin

Stop misdirecting. This is not the data I asked for. You made a "claim" about middle class Saffers.please back it up with data so I can review.

If you are experiencing load shedding sorry "blackout" issues at the moment and need more time just say so neh!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

The jungle language is a Lingua France spoken by people across Africa and represents a colloquial dialect invented by the innovative West AFricans much like your WHite population who speak a broken pidgin Dutch language which they smartly coined as a real language named "Afrikaans" and your Zulu's and Xhosa's who stole another peoples click language.

Language is a fluid continium .

Good day you slow pokes!

Point taken...How do you like my pidgin, anyhow? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Point taken...How do you like my pidgin, anyhow? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey try small small. When you reach warri levels we go hail thee!
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

You dey try small small. When you reach warri levels we go hail thee!

Wetin be warri now? undecided
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

Stop misdirecting. This is not the data I asked for. You made a "claim" about middle class Saffers.please back it up with data so I can review.

If you are experiencing load shedding sorry "blackout" issues at the moment and need more time just say so neh!

I've hit you with this info before: 10 things SAgot right in SA. Google the article . Cross reference with current data.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Wetin be warri now? undecided

See na, you never reach. Warri na the highest levels of pidgin english we pesin fit yan, because na people for Warr dey hammer pidgin pass.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I've hit you with this info before: 10 things SAgot right in SA. Google the article . Cross reference with current data.

You haven't hit me with anything Wena in the past. We are fully aware of "the black middle class" in SA but If SA's black middle class has "quadrupled" then show the time frame you are referencing because that is a highly relevant factor in your so called argument.

You made this claim.

I can refer you to a good generator vendor in SA if the lights are giving you problem over there, just let me know.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
morpheus101:

See na, you never reach. Warri na the highest levels of pidgin english we pesin fit yan, because na people for Warr dey hammer pidgin pass.

Oh I see like wey Una South African slang still lack small small? grin .. anyway I appreciate the civil engagement but I'm sure very soon I'll be seeing you on the other side of hell where violence is the order of the day. cheesy
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Oh I see like wey Una South African slang still lack small small? grin .. anyway I appreciate the civil engagement but I'm sure very soon I'll be seeing you on the other side of hell where violence is the order of the day. cheesy

The best I can respond to that is my potential to be nice is equal to my propensity to be nasty. It all depends on a lot of variables.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by Parrot69: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Bathong Jace, you have mastered pidgin now grin Morpheus101, Parrot69 and GeneralPula are gonna go to sleep hungry tonight but atleast with hardons that a South African man is showing them some affection.

It's better I die crossing the Mediterranean, than for a Black homosapien from Southern Africa to show me love.
I don't do gays, stay the Bleep out of mention with your skinny jean wearing, leaky anus friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia N70 Music Edition Memory Card Unlock Code / Check Out Wonderful Pictures From Infinix Hot Note And After Editing (picz) / Cost Of Replacing Cracked Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.