Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,651 members, 7,858,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) (3880 Views)

An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / Call For 60minute On Mtn With 100 Naira / Get 2.5gb On MTN With Just 1000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:09am On Jan 16, 2023
morpheus101:

You haven't hit me with anything Wena in the past. We are fully aware of "the black middle class" in SA but If SA's black middle class has "quadrupled" then show the time frame you are referencing because that is a highly relevant factor in your so called argument.

You made this claim.

I can refer you to a good generator vendor in SA if the lights are giving you problem over there, just let me know.

Morbid419scam let's talk when South Africans are japaring to Nigeria. Right now, we're ok and will fix our country instead of relying on our granny's to stay behind and fight Buhari and disabled Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by IGScommunicatio(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2023
FiremanX:
The useless MTN are also criminal telecoms stealing from Nigerians, I wonder how they will survive if Nigeria didn't patronize them, they should be grateful because Nigeria has the largest MTN subscribers in Africa.

MTN has a systemic way of repatriating whatever cost incurred in whatever country of operations. Clever MNC

The link below is narrates how they keep exploiting their work force

https://www.nairaland.com/7520819/exploitation-sim-registration-agents-mtnn#119940753
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
FiremanX:
The useless MTN are also criminal telecoms stealing from Nigerians, I wonder how they will survive if Nigeria didn't patronize them, they should be grateful because Nigeria has the largest MTN subscribers in Africa.

They'll survive the same way Shoprite is surviving without Nigeria.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Morbid419scam let's talk when South Africans are japaring to Nigeria. Right now, we're ok and will fix our country instead of relying on our granny's to stay behind and fight Buhari and disabled Tinubu grin

But aren't your poor gogo's the ones who are taking care of all the HIV infected kids the city dwellers are dumping on them as they "japar" to the cities to look for Magosha jobs.

Even common stipends given by the government they don't send back to help the gogo's. At least Naijals abroad remitted more than 20 million dollars last year to help the granny's back home. They have no time for Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
morpheus101:

But aren't your poor gogo's the ones who are taking care of all the HIV infected kids the city dwellers are dumping on them as they "japar" to the cities to look for Magosha jobs.

Even common stipends given by the government they don't send back to help the gogo's. At least Naijals abroad remitted more than 20 million dollars last year to help the granny's back home. They have no time for Buhari and Tinubu.

What a shame, you people are even counting japa remmitances - I'm sure they account for half of your GDP. Atleast SA magoshas still find it worthwhile and profitable operating in SA. Your magoshas traffick themselves on rickety boats across the Mediterranean to go get pooped on in the middle east. It's really is so sad - your moms and sisters - all shawarma poopified.

Remind me to send them R1 to buy tissue to clean themselves with.
Re: Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) by morpheus101: 5:27am On Jan 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:

What a shame, you people are even counting japa remmitances - I'm sure they account for half of your GDP.
Yes us and the indians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Central and South Americans make up the largest contingent of remmitters. Did you notice these countries also have very large populations as well? Obviously you skipped introduction to economics 101in school and how factors of production operate in the 21st century

Bantu education really makes for small minds.

WannaHowzit:

Atleast SA magoshas still find it worthwhile and profitable operating in SA. Your magoshas traffick themselves on rickety boats across the Mediterranean to go get pooped on in the middle east. It's really is so sad - your moms and sisters - all shawarma poopified.

Remind me to send them R1 to buy tissue to clean themselves with.

1 word for you lazy Bantu student: Macro economics versus micro economics.

Ps. the magosha's are still working international clients and not your people. Those criminal ANC goons who travel around provinces throwing parties in the guise of doing real work aren't rich enough to feed all them hungry girls. You should know that. A simple visit to clubs like Coco in capetown will answer these questions for you. The next time I am there soliciting one of your magosha's I can give you a ring neh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Create Whatsapp Group Link And Let Users Join Using The Link / I Didnt Know Iphone Wireless Airpords Was This Expensive / Samsung Sgh-d500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.