Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Her Excellency Ibinabo Fiberesima Is At It Again - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Her Excellency Ibinabo Fiberesima Is At It Again (196 Views)

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' / Ibinabo Fiberesima To Portray Mary Slessor In An Upcoming Movie / Movie: Download Your Excellency 2019 – Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Excellency Ibinabo Fiberesima Is At It Again by seiyefajohn(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Pls join me celebrate our young and ever ageless senior colleauge in Nollywood, she is looking so sweet and spotless @52years of age.

Her name is, Ibinabo Fibresima. Ibinabo as she is commonly called; was former Miss Nigeria and exwhile president of the "Actors Guild Of Nigeria (AGN).

When I was vice chairman of AGN state chapter, she was president general. In AGN we believe it was her time in office and her efforts that helped AGN got government to be more responsive and commited to the creative industry__Goodluck Jonathan was in power at the time.

Without shame i am glad to disclose that Ibinabo Fibresima is the one I run to if i need help meeting or knowing any big shot in Nigeria. She is not just a beauty but a soul with kind heart.

She is a blessed fighter, she can stand and even defeat adversities that many men will bow to. Soft, fair and delecate outside, but hard as a rock beneath the skin.

Happy Birthday IB ..... Keep on rocking���❤���

Re: Her Excellency Ibinabo Fiberesima Is At It Again by mariovito(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2023
Gse
Re: Her Excellency Ibinabo Fiberesima Is At It Again by KingMack(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2023
kiss
Re: Her Excellency Ibinabo Fiberesima Is At It Again by TinubuShet(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Murderer ibinabo

(1) (Reply)

"Behind The Scenes: Why Bad Guys Never Use Iphones In Movies" / Video Creation And Editing / New Album Alert: DANJAY SEDUCTION Unleashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.