Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' (37547 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima To Portray Mary Slessor In An Upcoming Movie / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by bluemansion: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Movie title: Passion of Mary Slessor
Directed by: Moses Eskor
Storyline: Mary Slessor is believed to have brought to an end the killing of twins in Nigeria. The movie revolves around the story.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by bluemansion: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
More....

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by KingEverest: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
smiley cant wait for this movie looks interesting

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by StubbornGENIUS: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
hmmm...
The heroine of calabar
Can't wait to watch this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by verybadmouth(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Segun Arinze is featured in most hit movies in 9ja.
Legendary

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by wunmi590(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021

Is going to make a whole lot of sense....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by callmetoniaa: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
How time flies, these actors and actresses those years made Nollywood fun.. I cld remember how we cld stay up awake just to watch Nigerian movies. Oh good old days..!!. No be now when money matter don scatter man pikin brain.. I can't even remember the last time I watched a Nigerian movie...

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Fr33born(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice one.

"I hate Nollywood Movies" crew rushing to come and comment on thread about Nollywood Movie.

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by wizelink(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good one
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by gambia(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Men wey sabi, not all these simps and oloshos parading themselves as actors and actress.

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Greenlight123: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Old men of the nollywood

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
They can't even get a white lady?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by athaboi(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nollywood doing extremely well

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by samuel19222(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
[left][/left]
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
If them like make them act their nonsense as usual.anything about Nigeria movie day always get coma.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Simdyofficial(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin real actors and actresses. Not the big big yansh and make up marketers nollywood is using to scatter many homes. Lol..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Poor in history.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
They can't even get a white lady?
white lady for what actually

60 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by elmessiahs(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Go really make sense I swear

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by princepee: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Legends of nollywood.
Zack orji and RMD looking better with age.

, even segun eyerinze is not looking bad.
I now believe that old age is not really a bad thing.
I dislike been old and looking Haggard.
I wish to grow very, yet strong and handsome.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by rattlesnake(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
they will soon useless mary slessor story

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Low budget production

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Psalmspsalms: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Zack Orji always look so fresh and clean.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by chuveck69: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
I hope they have the accurate facts of the events that happened then.....if not its all null and void

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Kcdojoto(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mary Slessor....Chinese version

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Richy4(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wow!!!! So Segun Arinze has started acting a walking stick role.. how time flies!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by BigIyanga: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Slave mentality.. just like Mongo Park discovered River Niger. Other parts of Naija were keeping and raising twins b4 white woman came

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by McOluOmo: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Black Arrow Da Legendary

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by MrBanner(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
Zack Orji always look so fresh and clean.

I just said the same in my head.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by DimIsaac10(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is that the kind of clothes Mary Slessor dey wear?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Elidrisy20: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
They should feature Paul & Peter

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by YoungRay007: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Do you want the producers to go bankrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tega: I Have Spoken To My Husband & We Are Good / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.