Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? (21116 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by jawalis(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
For me, it’s sometimes the choice of music you listen to. Other times, it’s how you treat people in lower or public position like waiter, bartender, Bikeman etc.
share yours.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Little21: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
The way they speak. You can know a lot about a person, from the way he/she speaks.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Rucheen(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lie

Just a single lie from you

31 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Bluezy13(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aura... before you even come close.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
jawalis:
For me, it’s sometimes the choice of music you listen to. Other times, it’s how you treat people in lower or public position like waiter, bartender, Bikeman etc.
share yours.
Yes the way you treat your inferior one's speaks alot about you that's what I look out for. I surely hate people that are knee deep in pride

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by madscientist88(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
composure.

9 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Fahvvy: 5:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Their Facebook feeds (and suggestions) undecided...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by dkidd: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2023
How they treat themselves. So many don't even love themselves and they will claim to love u... Like how na πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by EbolaTinubu: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2023
The kind of music you listen to and the kind of friends you hang with .

33 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by kokorokoman: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2023
If you have weak erection, erectile dysfunction, small girth and quick ejaculation you do not have the right to dislike anybody.

Check my signature.
Your money back is guaranteed if your expectations are not met after one week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2023
For me it's the body language... I can read a person based on his or her body language.

27 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Boogyman557: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2023
bn

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by HeatSeeker(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Rucheen:
Lie

Just a single lie from you

As if you don't tell lies yourself

31 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by HeatSeeker(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Samantha124:
For me it's the body language... I can read a person based on his or her body language.

Na so πŸ˜’

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by papyjaypaul: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Their attitude esp 2wards someone lower than them in class. That's all i need to see. You can tell who they truly are from how they treat someone they cannot benefit from.

Man and housewife
Working woman and unemployed husband
Oga to PA
Boss to employees
Oga madam and househelp
Politician and aides
Gateman and money miss road visitor
Owner and workers
Customer and restaurant attendant

Never take someone to a place they are comfortable to act and pretend, take them to a place that the settings can not be predicted. They will reveal their real selves.

I give you real life example. Before yadua died, the politicians did not rate Jonathan, na boy boy. They could not believe the same boy boy will now become Oga. They did not respect him because they never thought yadua will die and so therefore could not benefit from him. Some of them could not bring themself down to respect him so they hated him when he became President and did everything for his downfall
When he left, they all ran away. They went to Buhari, now Tinubu. Jonathan saw how they treated him when he was lower in class. That was their real self. How you treat people when you have nothing to gain from them shows who you really are

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by BobbieZion(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2023
My instincts tell me much about someone.
Use your sixth sense.

Beacuse people tend to be what they are not......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2023
For me it's how you react to little things

I'm very observant but you won't notice it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by VinnyBaba: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2023
The Political Party you support.🀨

Once you support APC/Buhari/Tinubu, I Immediately Know that your Head NO Correct!πŸ™πŸ˜’

E.g the MGBEKE above me. πŸ˜•

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Once you support APC/Buhari/Tinubu, I Immediately Know that your Head NO Correct!πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Alagbaoshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by DND069: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2023
Humans' Aura works closely with our instincts.

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Aklee4994(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Your level of empathy about someone else that determines that you’re of good life sensitive about others not ego sensitive.

When you are ego sensitive you only see yourself as life, no one else is life. You can trample upon anything and anyone. But if you are life sensitive, everything is life in your experience, so you naturally behave very sensibly with every other life around you.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Woodshot: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
The way they treat other harmless creatures (pets)

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Goldsplash(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
The handshake

7 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Ehinjuola: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
The way they speak sometimes can tell you 60-70% about someone.l

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pls could someone kindly help me with 2k.

4 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Woodshot:
The way they treat other harmless creatures (pets)
This would never be accurate

7 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Once you support APC/Buhari/Tinubu, I Immediately Know that your Head NO Correct!πŸ™πŸ˜’

E.g the MGBEKE above me. πŸ˜•

This says alot about your level of Intelligence

You cant guess peoples personality by just the things they are sentimentally attached to...It means a person's religion, tribe, football club and political inclinations are things that bring out the bias in humans and they have almost zero influence on the person's personality most times

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Their senses.

6 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by emmancipated(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
How they treat others and the way they communicate, as well as the topic that interests them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by BigDawsNet: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Your mentality and views about some particular topic of life....

Also friends you mingle with

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by SwayG: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Who they vote for.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by gabazin080(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
your appearance the first time we meet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By Jagaban? / Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.