Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Book Of Enoch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Enoch (407 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of Enoch by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello fellow nairalanders,

I need opinions about The book of Enoch.

I was watching a documentary on YouTube and the book was mentioned.

Out of curiosity,I downloaded the book online in PDF form and I've read it all through.

It really contains some fascinating information.

Is the book Authentic?
Re: The Book Of Enoch by hopeforcharles(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Out of curiosity,I downloaded the book online in PDF form and I've read it all through.

Is the book Authentic?

Please send me the copy to hopeforcharles@gmail.com.
Re: The Book Of Enoch by mickyeddi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just like the rest of the books, they are all as authentic as Aesop's fables. I mean, explain to me how Metuselah lived till 969? How did Noah get every animal in the ark??

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Enoch by Jones4190(m): 4:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Is the book Authentic?

yes
Re: The Book Of Enoch by SerikiFulani(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2023
That book was discovered in the 40's & 50's by some shepherds & archaeologists in a cave.

Some people say it's heretical while some says it was deliberately removed from scriptures.

I read it and I love it.

My favorite part was when Enoch said he saw an ocean in heaven greater than earthly oceans and also darkness greater than earth's darkness.
Re: The Book Of Enoch by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jones4190:

yes

Okay
Re: The Book Of Enoch by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fvckwithmeyoukn:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I need opinions about The book of Enoch. I was watching a documentary on YouTube and the book was mentioned. Out of curiosity,I downloaded the book online in PDF form and I've read it all through.
It really contains some fascinating information. Is the book Authentic?
By authentic, what do you mean? The books are indeed good reads but I would take them as just that, good reads as there is no way to verify any of the claims made. We are talking about a book that was supposedly written over 4000 years ago with near no trace history available for it. undecided
Re: The Book Of Enoch by guysbewise: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Is the book Authentic?

Jude quoted from the Book of Enoch in the New Testement:
Jude 1:14-15 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
Re: The Book Of Enoch by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Is the book Authentic?

LIES from demons! undecided
Re: The Book Of Enoch by Maynman: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By authentic, what do you mean? The books are indeed good reads but I would take them as just that, good reads as there is no way to verify any of the claims made. We are talking about a book that was supposedly written over 4000 years ago with near no trace history available for it. undecided

The book of enoch is present in the ethiopian bible which is the most complete and oldest bible, because some books are not included in your King James VERSION Bible just shows you the power of CANON.
All English bible VERSIONS takes their root from kjv, and kjv doesn’t include some books including book of enoch, why did early church fathers do that? cheesy

Re: The Book Of Enoch by Maynman: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

Is the book Authentic?

Book of enoch is in the bible, it may not be in a protestant bible which has its root in king james VERSION, But book of enoch is present in the oldest and most complete bible called ethiopian bible.
I wonder why they remove it at CANON wink

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong / He Spent A Year In 3906 | This Is What Paul Amadeus Dienach Saw / If I Ask All My Members To Go Naked In Church, You Will See Charms -ejike Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.