Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Could Be Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could Be Wrong (396 Views)

Chris Oyahkilome Might Not Be Wrong After All / If Giving Tithe Is Wrong ,then Giving of Offering should be wrong also . / Civil War In The Church? Can The Pope Be Wrong?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Recently, about 2 to 3 months back, dating to November 2022,I had a dream where red ants were poured on my head,the following morning I woke up to some sensational movements on my head and on my forehead like somethings are constantly moving inside of my head and within my forehead as well....at first,I didn't see it as anything,but after some days of consistently feeling that,I decided to do some medical check up and was confirmed to be medically alright, currently I have gone to about 3 hospitals with the same report of being medically alright,but the movement has been persistent, please is there anyone here that has experienced something like that,how did you manage to get rid of such movements.....NOTE, Pardon any grammatical errors,I also don't know if this is the right section to post this....any helpful suggestion would be highly appreciated
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Fighter2029:
Recently, about 2 to 3 months back, dating to November 2022,I had a dream where red ants were poured on my head,the following morning I woke up to some sensational movements on my head and on my forehead like somethings are constantly moving inside of my head and within my forehead as well....at first,I didn't see it as anything,but after some days of consistently feeling that,I decided to do some medical check up and was confirmed to be medically alright, currently I have gone to about 3 hospitals with the same report of being medically alright,but the movement has been persistent, please is there anyone here that has experience something like that,how did you manage to get rid of such movements.....NOTE, Pardon any grammatical errors,I also don't know if this is the right section to post this....any helpful suggestion would be highly appreciated
Try a psychiatrist. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong by Redoil: 6:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Some STD has such symptoms
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Asgard13: 6:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Projections..

Need to pray hard .. to whatever you believe..
I pray God delivers you.

I’ve seen it happen..

If you want waka all hospitals and psych.. na another human mean you.
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Zonefree(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Overload better dried 4.20 for that head, trust me, those moving objects will evaporate.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:
Projections..

Need to pray hard .. to whatever you believe..
I pray God delivers you.

I’ve seen it happen..

If you want waka all hospitals and psych.. na another human mean you.
....... how's this possible,even in a dream?
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Zonefree:
Overload better dried 4.20 for that head, trust me, those moving objects will evaporate.
.....what do you mean please
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Asgard13: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Fighter2029:
....... how's this possible,even in a dream?

Is called manipulation.. the spiritual is so deep.. and devil/evil is real.
That’s why I called it projections ..

Witchcraft wizardry is real as you can feel yourself
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Adaisback(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dear op, that thing is very spiritual. Stand on your ground and pray. Infact stand now and begin to decree with faith and power.

Command that thing to go back to the sender with immediate effect. It once happened to me, I was walking in a lonely road when suddenly I felt a weird sensation as if ants were crawling all over my arms and hands. Omo fear catch me o, I beat my arms thinking it was ants , nothing happened, immediately I sensed that this could be spiritual, I stood my ground o, and I started decreeing, I prayed with faith and power, I kept walking and praying at the same time, I told the spirit behind it in a loud voice that there is no way I will allow it to torment me. After 40 mins of serious prayers and decree, I. Felt normal again till date, it never came back

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Adaisback:
Dear op, that thing is very spiritual. Stand on your ground and pray. Infact stand now and begin to decree with faith and power.

Command that thing to go back to the sender with immediate effect. It once happened to me, I was walking in a lonely road when suddenly I felt a weird sensation as if ants were crawling all over my arms and hands. Omo fear catch me o, I beat my arms thinking it was ants , nothing happened, immediately I sensed that this could be spiritual, I stood my ground o, and I started decreeing, I prayed with faith and power, I kept walking and praying at the same time, I told the spirit behind it in a loud voice that there is no way I will allow it to torment me. After 40 mins of serious prayers and decree, I. Felt normal again till date, it never came back
......I had this thought as well and have equally being praying about it,the thing is that my head and forehead becomes calm once I pray and then when am done with the prayers,I start feeling it again after like couple of hours after my prayers
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Fighter2029:
......I had this thought as well and have equally being praying about it,the thing is that my head and forehead becomes calm once I pray and then when am done with the prayers, I start feeling it again after like couple of hours after my prayers
All the more reason why you should see a psychiatrist/mental health therapist. undecided
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Asgard13:
Projections.. Need to pray hard .. to whatever you believe.. I pray God delivers you. I’ve seen it happen.. If you want waka all hospitals and psych.. na another human mean you.
Do you know Jesus Christ never said you have to pray hard? undecided

Also, did you know that the way to get answers from God is through obedience and not necessarily prayer since God does not answer all prayers? undecided
Re: What Could Be Wrong by mysticwarrior(m): 3:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you know Jesus Christ never said you have to pray hard? undecided

Also, did you know that the way to get answers from God is through obedience and not necessarily prayer since God does not answer all prayers? undecided
how does Obedience makes one to get answers from God than prayers, and why does God not answer all prayers?
Re: What Could Be Wrong by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Feb 12, 2023
What people have in their minds often affects their thinking and emotions so most times it's taken to their dreams as they keep nursing it.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses perhaps i can help you but first let's start from your profile name:

"FIGHTER2029"

What exactly led you to pick such a name for your account on Nairaland?

Red ants are GREAT WARRIORS in the world of ants and your profile name also suggests you're fighting or nursing the idea to FIGHT, i'm of the opinion that if you work on your emotions you will find peace! Philippians 4:7

God bless you and may you have PEACE!
Re: What Could Be Wrong by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Fighter2029:

......I had this thought as well and have equally being praying about it,the thing is that my head and forehead becomes calm once I pray and then when am done with the prayers,I start feeling it again after like couple of hours after my prayers

The reason why you feel calm each time you pray is because you're getting close to the real source of the problem but until you unlock the door and enter to dismantle the problem it will always come back.
You need to study about Jesus of Nazareth as in thorough meditation on the things Jesus taught his disciples, what you need is PEACE so you must make peace with everyone around you and the Prince of Peace will help you if only you're willing to accept such help!
Re: What Could Be Wrong by gohf: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Fighter2029:
Recently, about 2 to 3 months back, dating to November 2022,I had a dream where red ants were poured on my head,the following morning I woke up to some sensational movements on my head and on my forehead like somethings are constantly moving inside of my head and within my forehead as well....at first,I didn't see it as anything,but after some days of consistently feeling that,I decided to do some medical check up and was confirmed to be medically alright, currently I have gone to about 3 hospitals with the same report of being medically alright,but the movement has been persistent, please is there anyone here that has experienced something like that,how did you manage to get rid of such movements.....NOTE, Pardon any grammatical errors,I also don't know if this is the right section to post this....any helpful suggestion would be highly appreciated
hope you're healed now, if not please contact me
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Adaisback(f): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Fighter2029:
there is something called warfare prayers dear. Don't give it chance, even if na every 1 hour, rise and decree. Pray with the power of command. E go tire and it will eventually leave you. All you need to do is to prove to it that you are more stubborn in spirit than that nuisance. Wish you well
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Kobojunkie: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
how does Obedience makes one to get answers from God than prayers, and why does God not answer all prayers?
Please endeavor to read the book for yourself because every single answer that I know and give are written right there in the pages for all to know--- the content has not changed in more than 1000 years. undecided

■ Obedience is the only way to please God. You can do everything you want but if all you do is not in Obedience of God's direct commandments and stipulations, you will never please God by anything you do. undecided
■ God does not answer all prayers because He made it clear by His Law that He does not answer all prayers. He only answers prayers to meet up with all of the criteria set by Him some of which are found in Matthew 6 vs 6 -15. If your prayer does not meet all of the rules set forth by God, you pray in vain. undecided
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Kobojunkie: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Mysticwarrior, here is a summary of sorts of some of the New Covenant teachings and commandments were given by Jesus Christ where Prayer is concerned. Again, it does not matter that you pray to God, instead, what matters is that you do so, in addition to all else, in obedience to God. undecided

Ask, Seek and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you Matthew 7 vs 7
Pray continuously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have received, found, and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility-
Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus Christ
John 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ, will do whatever you ask in His name John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit -
Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

As Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are, not those who go around mouthing off what they do, but instead, take who submit to and obey His teachings- John 14 vs 23 - 26.. So anyone who believes it possible to get from God without submitting and obeying all of God's commandments only presents himself a fool before God. undecided
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Arrowhead231: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you see large Numbers of soldier ants inside your house, your dream, your car, or your office then it is a sign of spiritual warfare. It's a form of revelation that an army of darkness is about to oppose you.
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
What people have in their minds often affects their thinking and emotions so most times it's taken to their dreams as they keep nursing it.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses perhaps i can help you but first let's start from your profile name:

"FIGHTER2029"....no doubt about that,but in all sincerity,I have never thought of something like that before, its all crazy how I dreamt about something with stern warning from the person that poured that on my head only to wake up in the morning and start feeling some irritating movements on my head and my foreheads,it doesn't make any sense to me

What exactly led you to pick such a name for your account on Nairaland?

Red ants are GREAT WARRIORS in the world of ants and your profile name also suggests you're fighting or nursing the idea to FIGHT, i'm of the opinion that if you work on your emotions you will find peace! Philippians 4:7

God bless you and may you have PEACE!
Re: What Could Be Wrong by IFAnation: 3:24am On Feb 16, 2023
The spiritual controls the physical order. For spiritual divination, consult your IFA. You are an African first before a Christian/Moslem or whatever religion you profess. In some places today, their Orisha is still very potent; blessings are instant, judgement is swift. If you have no good IFA in your location, chat me on WhatsApp +234 812 667 8916

(1) (Reply)

People Get Angry After Hearing The Word Of God Why? / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me / I AM- The Resurrection And The Life Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.