Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors (296 Views)

Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / Here Is What The Different Badges That Nigerian Police Officers Wear Mean / Atbu Lost 100-level Student In A Fatal Motor Accident While Travelling Home Due (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Hannaleeyah(f): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
18-year old 100 level OAU Student OGUNKEYEDE OPEMIPO GRACE with 121 Certifications,Badges and Honors

She wrote :

I am pleased to share that I have been honored with a number of certificates of achievement from internationally recognized organizations such as UNICEF , HP , Asian Development Bank, World Health Organization , USIP , Honor society, Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders among others for my hard work and dedication to a particular goal

These certificates serves as a testament to my commitment and perseverance in achieving something that was important to me. It represents the hours of hard work and effort that I put into my endeavors and serves as a symbol of my success.

Receiving these certificates has been a very meaningful and rewarding experience for me, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work towards and achieve something that I am proud of. It has given me a sense of accomplishment and has motivated me to continue striving for excellence in all that I do.

I hope that this certificate will serve as an inspiration to others and will encourage them to pursue their own goals and dreams with determination and hard work. Whether it be in academics, athletics, or any other area of life, I believe that with dedication and perseverance, anyone can achieve great things.

I am honored to have received this certificate and am grateful for the support and encouragement of those around me who helped me along the way. I will always cherish this achievement and will continue to work towards new goals and successes in the future

I am thrilled to share that this got featured in the African Future Leadership Magazine! The article highlights my journey and achievements in the field of leadership and how I strive to make a positive impact in the African community. I am humbled and honored to be recognized by such a respected publication and to be among the inspiring leaders featured in the magazine. Thank you to the team at African Future Leadership Magazine for the opportunity, this recognition is truly an inspiration to me to keep pushing forward.

When asked what her motivations and inspirations are, Grace had this to say :

“The things that serve as a motivation to me are my strong desire to succeed and to achieve my goals, a love for learning and a passion for personal and professional development, the drive to be the best that I can be and to make the most of my talents and abilities! a dedication to hard work and a willingness to put in the effort to achieve my aspirations, a determination to overcome challenges; and to persevere in the face of obstacles, a belief in the value of education and the importance of continuous learning, a desire to set a good example for others and to inspire them to pursue their own goals and dreams."

In the African Future Leadership magazine, she shares her journey and achievements in the field of leadership and how she strives to make a positive impact in the African community.

lalasticala
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by swaley: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Look left. Look right. Everywhere oppresion. Person no even get half honour for anything for school.

(1) (Reply)

Brahma Chicken Farming Is Very Lucrative In Nigeria / Looking For Full Body Massage Therapist In Lekki Ikoyi Lagos / Mr Seun, When Would You Do The Needful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.