Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom (35036 Views)

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by NaijaCover(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
The Family of an Abuja-based woman, Mrs Sabina Itodo, who was kidnapped and killed allegedly paid N4m ransom.

It Was Gathered that the deceased was abducted alongside her husband and two children on January 4, 2023, in Kogi State.

Mrs Sabina, from Enugu State, was said to be returning to Abuja with her family after the successful burial of her father, when they were abducted aong Itobe road.

According to family members, her husband and children were released after the ransom payment but Sabina, who was tortured by their abductors, died in the kidnappers' den.

"This is the late Sabina Itodo from the Ette community in Igboeze North LGA of Enugu State. She came to the village for her father's burial last December which was done successfully and on the 4th January 2023, on her way going back to Abuja with her husband and 2 children, they were all kidnapped along Itobe in Kogi State," Facebook user, Ken Eze narrated.

"The kidnappers demanded a ransom of N4m which was paid 6 days after, but Mrs Sabina had died in their den 2 days after their kidnap. The rest of the family members were freed after the ransom was paid.

"She was the cousin of my dear friend and Ally, Onoja Gideon and was buried yesterday. My heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased especially my friend Gideon over their loss. May her gentle soul rest in peace."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/family-of-abuja-based-woman-killed-by-kidnappers-allegedly-paid-n4m-ransom-2.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Johnthejohn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Who did we offend by bringing APC into power

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by NaijaCover(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Another Terrible Bad News!

Don't Forget, , Bring This Bad News

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by thesicilian: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
post=120060767:
Another Terrible Bad News!

Don't Forget, , Bring This Bad News
I know you're just doing your business, but the way you seem to revel in this bad news self dey tire me

55 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by God1000(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kidnapping in Nigeria every now and then shows the weakness of our intelligence and security agencies

Government has failed to address this menace

33 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by NaijaCover(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
thesicilian:

I know you're just doing your business, but the way you seem to revel in this bad news self dey tire me

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Jennyclay(f): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Kidnapping in Nigeria every now and then shows the weakness of our intelligence and security agencies

Government has failed to address this menace
is it the same government that adviced NYSC prospective Corp members to make sure they have ₦10M ramson resting in their account just incase they are kidnapped undecided.

My dear, you are on your own. OYO!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by God1000(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
is it the same government that adviced NYSC prospective Corp members to make sure they have ₦10M ramson resting in their account just incase they are kidnapped undecided.

Too bad Jenny, we don't have security in Nigeria.

Our leaders are shameless

16 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by NaijaCover(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

@Jennyclay

We Are Given License Under Federal Government Of This Country, To Bring All The Bad News that occurred so that, you will understand what is happening In Nigeria now.

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Jennyclay(f): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
post=120061287:

@Jennyclay

We Are Given License Under Federal Government Of This Country, To Bring All The Bad News that occurred so that, you will understand what is happening In Nigeria now.
You sef.. Why don't you like good news? undecided

Someone once said your work is not different from mortuary attendant cheesy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by NaijaCover(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
You sef.. Why don't you like good news? undecided

Someone once said your work is not different from mortuary attendant cheesy.

@Jennyclay

That's CAC CERTIFICATE Of .

We Are Verified, When It Comes To BAD NEWS

Don't Forget, Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop

7 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by JASONjnr(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu said he wants to continue from where Buhari will stop...

And if you look carefully, alot of imams and Muslim top clerics are supporting him..

This can only mean one thing.... And you know it..

12 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by JustANairlander(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
A very Sad news.
Food to some.
Set awon

5 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by NaijaCover(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
JustANairlander:
A very Sad news.

Food to some.

Set awon

, Bless The Holy Name Of God

Blogging Business has added GREAT VALUE

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Karlovych: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
It can never be well with ApC

6 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Daniel7543: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
I go still vote APC. If kidnappers like make dem kidnap everybody including me. I go still vote APC.
God Bless our incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by ehhmah(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
cry
The Family reside at Gwagwalada.
It was a very sad news.

...after paying the money.
People were already waiting for their arrival, so has to welcome back, only to hear that the Woman had died.

It is so Sad.

God help us to have the sense to do right in February.
My own Valentine is on the 25th of that Month.

Tueh lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by wiseone28: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Very dangerous country to travel in

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by gaby(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2023
If this was a country, I would have said the country is gone, dead, and buried.

I can't find the right adjective to qualify this contraption just yet.

Farewell ma and may your killers never find rest until they get deleted from the face of the earth in a more brutal and shameful manner.

You poor, you no go dey happy or safe.

You rich, you go always dey at alert, paranoid, and unsafe among the poor.

You jakpa, to come back home and enjoy yourself na wahala...

Wetin??

Is this a country?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Frank25: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Like for tinubu shares for obi

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Well done APC!

1 Like

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Deejaygold(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2023
cry
Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by RichardNgene: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Ni

1 Like

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by hotyink: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Sell safe with www.hook.ng

1 Share

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2023
B
Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by dauddy97(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Check my Signature for your Masters Data science project Assignments
Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by Judolisco(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2023
They kidnapped recently in bwari Abuja... Killed a man and took his kids.... I've not see dis type of useless government in my life before... D kidnappers still have mind to ask for ransom after killing d breadwinner... Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom by DKM123: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Kai! See beautiful mother. I pity her kids. May God punish the Nigerian men committing all this evul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.