Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Homeless - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Homeless (283 Views)

My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks / My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Family Members Cry As Flood Renders Them Homeless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homeless by Bensical101: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Me, my wife and my two son which includes a sucking child needs accomodations pls.
We were served with 7 days quit notice, it's horrible I need urgent help pls.
Have seen cheap apartments but no money on ground.
I need help.
I want to also sell some of my properties
WhatsApp: 08167453535
Re: Homeless by akinreals: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Funny people everywhere, so you are expecting nairalanders to pay your rent right? Dont you have family members? grin grin grin wink
Re: Homeless by Bensical101: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2023
akinreals:
Funny people everywhere, so you are expecting nairalanders to pay your rent right? Dont you have family members? grin grin grin wink
i pray that what makes me come here to do a post out of my own choice will happen to you, so that you will know how it feels in such condition, and not only that, that you will be humble enough to attend to people well, after this experience God will then restore you.
so shall it be, Amen!
Re: Homeless by Bensical101: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2023
akinreals:
More over, God had sent me help through a stranger on nairaland here..
Re: Homeless by akinreals: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2023
Bensical101:

i pray that what makes me come here to do a post out of my own choice will happen to you, so that you will know how it feels in such condition, and not only that, that you will be humble enough to attend to people well, after this experience God will then restore you.
so shall it be, Amen!
continue your beggy beggy lifestyle you hear, u better go hustle this is 2023 oooo

(1) (Reply)

Scaffold And Acrow Props Accessories / Land For Sale At The Beach Frontier Ibeju Lekki Lagos 2M Per Plot +2348080905463 / Acres Of Land In Okokomaiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.