Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. (29168 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
For several weeks now I have bn craving banga soup and starch.

I went to the market and bought half derica of palmnut,fresh catfish,fresh water fish, periwinkles,bongafish,ponmo with starch.

The purpose of this thread is not to show off,just for the fun of it.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pics of the items I got

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Freshcat fish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
The fresh river fish.

3 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
The starch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
The palmnut alias banga and spices
Dried bitterleaf, culinary and grounded spices

3 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nice
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
After boiling the nuts,I pounded the nut and extracted the juice from it,before setting it on the fire to cook.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Broke and Hungry Nairaland Redpillers wannabe viewing this thread from the comfort of their homes huts like;

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Jennyclay(f): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
So Lovely! Edo people also use palmnut to prepare black soup.

Some men like Zonefree can't even afford to buy common bongs fish to cook soup. Zonefree always use eggs (like 2) to cook soup.

That boy don't have any money in his pocket and bank account. Shior!

15 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
I waited for sometime for it to cook before adding my fish,and the rest and waited for it to be at the desired stage.

Then afterwards,I bought it down,got a pot,got some water added the raw starch,mixed with red oil then set it on the fire.

1 Like

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
With the way you like fish and seafood ehn, I won't be surprised if you eat dolphins and starfish

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
The process of stirring the starch was tedious make I nor lie,until it turned solid I had to set the pot down.

As an isoko lady,it's a tradition for we deltans to always eat banga soup in small healthen clay plate.

So I brought out my clay plate,scooped some amounts of soup and fish inside the clay plate then lower the gas then set it on the gas for it to dry and give me the much needed taste

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Ekpeitut: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
I find it quite strange that you would add more red oil to banga soup

In my place banga soup is called efere Abak. I mean you are literally making the soup with banga (oil palm seeds) so why add more palm oil

Anyways go on please, I'm following...

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
The final product,I had to download it with a bottle of sprite.
Mariahangel food is ready.
Gloryhomemaker slide in.
Diomakitchen welcome aboard.
Fman oya come chop
Truvelisback come chop isoko food.

39 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ekpeitut:
I find it quite strange that you would add more red oil to banga soup

In my place banga soup is called efere Abak. I mean you are literally making the soup with banga (oil palm seeds) so why add more palm oil

Anyways go on please, I'm following...
It's the starch I added red oil.
Dem nor dey add red oil for banga soup.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by JASONjnr(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Broke and Hungry Nairaland Redpillers wannabe viewing this thread from the comfort of their homes huts like;

One day, a redpiller will propose to you and you will accept and marry him...

He'd be a nairalander.....And your pictures will be on frontage to celebrate you two...

This I have seen!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Zonefree(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

One day, a redpiller will propose to you and you will accept and marry him...

He'd be a nairalander.....And your pictures will be on frontage to celebrate you two...

This I have seen!
My condolences to the family of the redpiller that will propose to that liability.

33 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by JASONjnr(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:

My condolences to the family of the redpiller that will propose to that liability.

The redpiller will be you...

This I have seen!!!

22 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Pls don't spoil my thread sir,thanks!
Warmest regards

6 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Zonefree(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

This I have seen!!!

I rebuke you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Harmony92(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

This I have seen!!!

False prophet is that you?

2 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Harmony92(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:
The final product,I had to download it with a bottle of sprite
yummy �.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Harmony92:
yummy �.
Thanks harmy!
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Stawner16(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
I've never had starch or banga but surely looks yummy! wink
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Stawner16:
I've never had starch or banga but surely looks yummy! wink
Thanks for your nice words.
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by JASONjnr(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Harmony92:
False prophet is that you?
No oh....
I just borrowed his concept to catch cruise....

2 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by JASONjnr(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:
I rebuke you.
E go shock you!!
Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ZINNYBANKS: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
this op again ??
Ahnie which site u dey bomb.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by ahnie: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
this op again ??
Ahnie which site u dey bomb.. embarassed
Hardworking,smart and deligent site cheesy cheesy naim I dey bomb.
Just kidding Sha.

1 Like

Re: See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
This lady and food.you eat too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) / Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.