Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Couples Save Your Marriages From Divorce . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Save Your Marriages From Divorce . (277 Views)

4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Save Your Marriages From Divorce . by Anchortargetk(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2023
With the Rate of Divorce in Nigeria .

Couple Endeavour to Make Sure that Your Marriage Works.

For the Benefits of your Children ,Strive to make it Work .

The Future of the Children is Very Very Significant .

No matter how both of you is Comfortable Financially ,It will affects them.

Settle your Differences on time .Learn to Forgive and Endure .

Peace to All Families.

1 Like

Re: Couples Save Your Marriages From Divorce . by dayleke: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmmmm......

Even if no more love between them?

What about their mental health....

OP, e no easy o...

If any one of them dies or both of them die, the children will still live their lives o.....

Only one life to live bro.....

And the most important one, HAPPINESS is FREE!!!!!
Re: Couples Save Your Marriages From Divorce . by Anchortargetk(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2023
dayleke:
Hmmmmm......

Even if no more love between them?

What about their mental health....

OP, e no easy o...

If any one of them dies or both of them die, the children will still live their lives o.....

Only one life to live bro.....

And the most important one, HAPPINESS is FREE!!!!!

U are Definately Right...

I understand ,In the Presence of Love ,Do you know that some Couple still Divorce each other ?

Have you not seen a Woman or a Man Lamenting and Regreting walking away from a Union ..Saying and i still Love him/Her ..but ..bla bla bla ..

There are some Differences that can still be Discused and Settle.

There are some Very Trivial Matter that does not Worth Couple going their Seperate Ways .

Well ...Marriage is a Union of Two Forgivers.

No Matter how Loving a Man or a Woman is ,Relationship are Bound to Experience Ups and Downs.
Re: Couples Save Your Marriages From Divorce . by dayleke: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Anchortargetk:

U are Definately Right...

I understand ,In the Presence of Love ,Do you know that some Couple still Divorce each other ?

Have you not seen a Woman or a Man Lamenting and Regreting walking away from a Union ..Saying and i still Love him/Her ..but ..bla bla bla ..

There are some Differences that can still be Discused and Settle.

There are some Very Trivial Matter that does not Worth Couple going their Seperate Ways .

Well ...Marriage is a Union of Two Forgivers.

No Matter how Loving a Man or a Woman is ,Relationship are Bound to Experience Ups and Downs.

I get your point....

It is well sha o.
Re: Couples Save Your Marriages From Divorce . by Anchortargetk(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2023
dayleke:

I get your point....

It is well sha o.
Very Well Bro...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Religion… / London Wives: Why We Ordered Our Husbands Out / Family Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.