Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries (15624 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Npower: The Fate Of Npower Batches A And B / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by MimiSheWrote(f): 12:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Lol why now that the general election is right around the corner? sad angry embarassed
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by techWriter3: 2:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Please give Bat's funds and politician 's dollars, but endeavour to vote politician of labour party

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Ameboperoo(m): 3:03am On Jan 17, 2023
Cutecharlz:
The big question is WHEN WILL PAYMENT COMMENCE?

THIS IS OVER 3 MONTHS NOW AND NO PAYMENT HAVE BEEN EFFECTED FOR STREAM 2.

IT HAVE BEEN STORIES UPON STORIES. IF PAYMENT WILL NOT BE MADE KINDLY TELL US AND NOT TO BUY TIME TILL THE ELECTION IS OVER.

NDI ARA
Before election
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Babastrong(m): 3:05am On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=Adebowhales post=120102055]Please take Bat's money and Atiku's dollars, but endeavour to vote Peter obi of labour party[ Biafra party want to reap where they didn't sow.]

2 Likes

Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by EdiskyHarry: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Guy you are wicked grin grin
You dey make some people happy only to realize na Cruz u dey catch.
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Afokesco(m): 3:58am On Jan 17, 2023
I haven't done my biometric verification...hope I can still do it?
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by damble: 4:50am On Jan 17, 2023
ezenwaez:
Payment

Payment is when the account of eligible Npower beneficiaries is being credited by the Central Bank of Nigeria after all necessary criteria and processes such as Npower registration, Npower biometrics, Npower physical verification, Npower screening and Npower deployment has been completely met by Npower beneficiaries. Npower beneficiaries under the graduate category will receive stipend payment of ₦30,000 monthly for a year, while Npower beneficiaries under non graduate category will receive stipend payment of ₦10,000 monthly for nine months.

Who Will Receive Payment

All Npower beneficiaries that have completed their preregistration, completed their biometrics, completed their physical verification, screening and have been deployed to their place of primary assignment, uploaded their deployment letter to their Npower portal and have commenced work at their places of primary assignment will be paid their stipend. Npower applicants or Npower shortlisted but not selected will not receive payment. Npower applicant that have not done their biometrics, screening and physical verification will not receive payment.

How Payment Will Be Made

The Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs will authorize payment, and payment will be sent from the permanent secretary to the Accountant General of The Federation, from the Accountant General of the Federation, payment is disbursed from the Central Bank of Nigeria via the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme to Npower beneficiaries' savings account.

Who Will Make The Payment

The payment will be made by the Central Bank of Nigeria and will be disbursed electronically through the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme.

Why Payment Might Not Be Made

Npower beneficiaries despite payment being made might not receive payment due to the Npower beneficiaries' wrong account number, account names on Npower login portal not matching Npower beneficiaries' account names or BVN names, or Npower beneficiaries' account names not matching Npower beneficiaries' names on Npower login portal or BVN names, and wrong BVN.

When Payment Will Be Made

Payment will be made after changes has been made on the Npower portal under the payroll tab, once there is data available on the Npower login portal then payment status will become pending, then from pending payment will become processing on the Npower login portal, then from processing, payment will become paid. Once there is no payment data on the payment payroll tab then the process of payment cannot begin.

Oga, good morning.... No effect changes has been made on my ACCEPTANCE LETTER stastus details stuff even though I have done the necessary things. No ACCEPTANCE LETTER form to be downloaded on the page and taken to my place of assignment. No posting to my place of assignment.

See the attachments below... As it appears now, I can't receive cash.

What's is the solution?

Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Emmyjb(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2023
ezenwaez:
Payment

Payment is when the account of eligible Npower beneficiaries is being credited by the Central Bank of Nigeria after all necessary criteria and processes such as Npower registration, Npower biometrics, Npower physical verification, Npower screening and Npower deployment has been completely met by Npower beneficiaries. Npower beneficiaries under the graduate category will receive stipend payment of ₦30,000 monthly for a year, while Npower beneficiaries under non graduate category will receive stipend payment of ₦10,000 monthly for nine months.

Who Will Receive Payment

All Npower beneficiaries that have completed their preregistration, completed their biometrics, completed their physical verification, screening and have been deployed to their place of primary assignment, uploaded their deployment letter to their Npower portal and have commenced work at their places of primary assignment will be paid their stipend. Npower applicants or Npower shortlisted but not selected will not receive payment. Npower applicant that have not done their biometrics, screening and physical verification will not receive payment.

How Payment Will Be Made

The Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs will authorize payment, and payment will be sent from the permanent secretary to the Accountant General of The Federation, from the Accountant General of the Federation, payment is disbursed from the Central Bank of Nigeria via the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme to Npower beneficiaries' savings account.

Who Will Make The Payment

The payment will be made by the Central Bank of Nigeria and will be disbursed electronically through the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme.

Why Payment Might Not Be Made

Npower beneficiaries despite payment being made might not receive payment due to the Npower beneficiaries' wrong account number, account names on Npower login portal not matching Npower beneficiaries' account names or BVN names, or Npower beneficiaries' account names not matching Npower beneficiaries' names on Npower login portal or BVN names, and wrong BVN.

When Payment Will Be Made

Payment will be made after changes has been made on the Npower portal under the payroll tab, once there is data available on the Npower login portal then payment status will become pending, then from pending payment will become processing on the Npower login portal, then from processing, payment will become paid. Once there is no payment data on the payment payroll tab then the process of payment cannot begin.
Scam? Scam?? Scam......Npower is a scam run away from anything concerning Npower....

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Jocdon(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
DamiAyo17:

Pls, I also need an answer to this
Pls inform me when you get a valid information about it
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by b3llo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
ezenwaez:

Very soon please exercise patience.
What of C1. Will there be extension?
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by ismhab(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Afokesco:
I haven't done my biometric verification...hope I can still do it?

No need, just wait for alert to drop into your account like time bomb.
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by ezenwaez(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
b3llo:
No sir
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by omojesu202(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
mobilemaniac:

I knew someone like you will attempt to be funny. I'm sure you were blind when Npower cleared him of any wrongdoing and released him

You're a madman
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Afokesco(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
ismhab:

No need, just wait for alert to drop into your account like time bomb.
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Abdulqareem: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
I heard that 3months alawee is going to be paid
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by Abdulqareem: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
NPOWER HAS PAID AND THE HOUSE IS SILENT LIKE GRAVE YARD
Re: Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries by ezenwaez(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2023
b3llo:
C1 Payment has been extended by implication it means that their program has been extended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Employers Are Not Calling You Back / How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / Finally God Have Done It For Me Wit A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.