Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? (2148 Views)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Mba At Lagos Business School / Lagos Business School MBA Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by stankonia(f): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2007
By utilizing my own advice and methods discovered through extensive and rigorous research, I GAINED ADMISSION into the MBA program of the Lagos Business School (LBS) , Pan African University. I have personal proof of the effectiveness of my methods and advice.

Hi Nairalanders,

I am an Independent MBA Admissions Consultant with a specific focus on the Full-time and Executive MBA programs of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

I offer Consultancy and Advisory Services for prospective students applying to the Lagos Business School (LBS) for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs.

My services will provide guidance on the entire admissions process and go a long way in increasing your chances of gaining admission* by as much as 90%. I will also show you how you can get the LBS MBA which costs N1.5 million, AT LITTLE OR NO COST*!!!.

TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:

CALL: Stanley on 08037181831 or 08051408344 or email: poeticescape1@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Re: Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by teekays: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
interesting. Are you an alumnus of LBS? What prog, and what are you doing presently?
Re: Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by stankonia(f): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2007
To know, is to have power. I am only trying to empower and help people who cannot afford the N1.5 million fees for the MBA. An MBA from such an reputable world-class institution must not be the exclusive preserve of the rich.
Re: Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by stankonia(f): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2007
Earning a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) degree places you in prime position for salary increases and career advancement.

MBA May Soon Become Necessary for Workplace Survival

Employers value employees with MBA degrees because MBA curriculums prepare students to handle a broad range of business responsibilities. Most quality MBA programs help candidates improve their analytical thought processes, strategic planning abilities, leadership qualities, and communication skills.

MBA Skills Provide Personal Benefits

Higher pay and increased career opportunities aside, obtaining an MBA degree is likely to produce valuable intangible benefits that may enhance your quality of life.
Re: Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by stankonia(f): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:

CALL: Stanley on 08037181831 or 08051408344 or email: poeticescape1@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Re: Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by stankonia(f): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2007
Earning a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) degree places you in prime position for salary increases and career advancement.

MBA May Soon Become Necessary for Workplace Survival

Employers value employees with MBA degrees because MBA curriculums prepare students to handle a broad range of business responsibilities. Most quality MBA programs help candidates improve their analytical thought processes, strategic planning abilities, leadership qualities, and communication skills.

MBA Skills Provide Personal Benefits

Higher pay and increased career opportunities aside, obtaining an MBA degree is likely to produce valuable intangible benefits that may enhance your quality of life.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ican Relevant? / Five Brainless Job Interview Questions That Need To Die!!! / Some Of The Machine Parts I Made During The Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.