Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mba At Lagos Business School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mba At Lagos Business School (10603 Views)

Advice Needed - Lagos Business School V. Graduate School Of Business Cape Town / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Is An Mba From Lagoos Business School (lbs) Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mba At Lagos Business School by ifetope: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2007
Hi there,
  please anyone in here done the MBA program at the lagos business school? I have just been offered provisional admission and i need to talk to someone who has been through it because i am from a purely science background. i'll realy like to know the challenges involved in obtaining an mba degree from the school. i'll really appreciate if you get back to me asap. thanks
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by teekays: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
have u paid your 1st term deposit to secure a space @d school.it is an intensive prog, it is called an mba prog and it is rightly so called
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by sojay(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2007
@ifetope,
hi.Pls i'll like to know shat the total tuition package for the LBS MBA programme is.Your quick response will be appreciated.
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by teekays: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2007
the tuition fee for 07/08 is 900k ie 300k per term. however u av 2 conider that there ar 2 sessions, and the tuition fee is almost certainly going to increase. if u intend runnin a full-time mba @LBS u might be thinkin of 2million naira for tuition
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by justyn3x(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ ifetope,

Congrats and hope you make that deposit before August 15th.

Its nice to know we will be sharing more than the experience of being in Nigeria's best Business School. Honestly, the program is very rigorous and requires your best, if I may suggest, try to clear your head and desk before September 3rd, because thats when "Brush-Up" classes begin and if you can't take the heat for the 1 month, you might just find yourself asking to go home.

Its not regular "Nigerian University" setup, the faculty are serious about their work and there is really no room for excuses, take this serious.

Anyway, like I said see you soon in September.
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by Psalty(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2011
Hi Guys,
I just got the admission too. you guys should be through now, congrats!!
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by goldenegg12: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
Challenge your thinking with an MBA or EMBA from Europe's top Business School INSEAD. They've kicked off their Africa Road Tour and will be in Johannesburg on the 28th of February and in Lagos on March 1 at the Wheatbaker Hotel from 6pm.

See here for more details and to register http://mba.insead.edu/form/attend_event.cfm?event_id=AHKA-7Y769X
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by allewis: 3:52am On Mar 26, 2013
Well, nowadays, full time MBA programs is the good sought after any graduation course. It is not so easy to decide whether one should opt to attend a full time MBA program or can go for a part time program. In all both programs have their own advantages.
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
How to get an MBA without spending 100 Grand?
http://personalmba.com/about-josh-kaufman/

Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by ogedanny: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2015

Advance Your Career and Secure A High Paying Job! Earn A Foreign Masters Degree Online - http://onlinemastersdegrees.us/
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Please i'm preparing to write the entrance exam in LBS, coming from a science background however been in banking some years now, what are the questions like? I mean the entrance exams. Thanks
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
MBA is nice to have and I hope that you guys do have direct relevant use for it afterwards. Better still, hope your company is paying for it or if you are self-employed, hope your business is paying for it.

MBA should not be paid for from savings - unless you have identified a direct use for it and not just doing it 'as a speculative move'

Regards.
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by JIMIOG: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you are thinking of enrolling for an MBA Programme, You may consider Metropolitan School of Business and Management.
Online and Campus Programmes available (Lagos, Abuja, Uk, Dubai Centers). Visit the offices or the websites >>>
www.msbm.edu.ng, www.msbm.org.uk, www.msbm.ae cool cool... #MetropolitanSchoolOfBiznMgt #MBAclass

Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by addictiv(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2017
Please anyone with the requirements for admission into LBS full mba programme?
Re: Mba At Lagos Business School by karbie(f): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (Reply)

Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON / 10 Ways To Easily Build Your Career / Jumia Jforce Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.