Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Warning To Vincent Otiri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warning To Vincent Otiri (1730 Views)

Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad / U.S. Issues Travel Warning To Its Citizens In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Vincent Otiri by omoboy1: 12:56am On Sep 06, 2011
vincent otiri . here is the mail you sent to me,

THANKS FOR WRITING WELL I WILL PROCESS YOUR VISA FOR YOU TO INDIA ,MALAYSIA,SOUTH AFRICA,TURKEY WITHOUT ANY DEPOSIT BUT ONCE YOUR VISA IS OUT YOU MUST PAY THE AMOUNT OF MONEY CHARGE WITHOUT STORIES.

HERE ARE THE PRICES
INDIA - 140K
TURKEY- 430K
SOUTH AFRICA- 155K
MALAYSIA- 100K

HERE ARE MY PHONES NUMBERS WHEN READY YOU CAN CALL ME 08060017777,08182587532, I M BASED IN ABUJA IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA, I WILL PROCESS IT FOR YOU WHEN WE REACH AN AGREEMENT.

never in your Life mail me, you are a fucking fool, nairaland am back to open them up
Re: Warning To Vincent Otiri by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2011
omoboy1:

THANKS FOR WRITING WELL I WILL PROCESS YOUR VISA FOR YOU TO INDIA ,MALAYSIA,SOUTH AFRICA,TURKEY WITHOUT ANY DEPOSIT BUT ONCE YOUR VISA IS OUT YOU MUST PAY THE AMOUNT OF MONEY CHARGE WITHOUT STORIES.

HERE ARE THE PRICES
INDIA - 140K
TURKEY- 430K
SOUTH AFRICA- 155K
MALAYSIA- 100K

HERE ARE MY PHONES NUMBERS WHEN READY YOU CAN CALL ME 08060017777,08182587532, I M BASED IN ABUJA IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA, I WILL PROCESS IT FOR YOU WHEN WE REACH AN AGREEMENT.

never in your Life mail me, you are a bleeping fool, nairaland am back to open them up

Thanks for bringing his silly scam to limelight, God will surely punish them and their Families.
U forgot to include his useless id on ur post. Lets make Nairaland scam free.p

[quote][/quote]
Thanks for bringing his silly scam to limelight, God will surely punish them and their Families.
U forgot to include his useless id on ur post. Lets make Nairaland scam free.
Re: Warning To Vincent Otiri by votiri206: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
i m vincent otiri , please this claim is false, how can someone come on this forum and blackmail me without any proof of fraud? You got a marketing email and the next thing is to accuse someone without dealing or business transactions, Did he pay for a service and I never deliver? . Please upload proof because I have always been honest in my travel business.
Re: Warning To Vincent Otiri by Prodigee: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Since 2011! Be like say you just crawled out of a hole. undecided
Re: Warning To Vincent Otiri by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 23, 2020
votiri206:
i m vincent otiri , please this claim is false, how can someone come on this forum and blackmail me without any proof of fraud? You got a marketing email and the next thing is to accuse someone without dealing or business transactions, Did he pay for a service and I never deliver? . Please upload proof because I have always been honest in my travel business.
And you just created your account today? Another scammer trying to scam a scammer grin grin
Re: Warning To Vincent Otiri by votiri206: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Prodigee:
Since 2011! Be like say you just crawled out of a hole. undecided

PaulSimon2020 and Prodigee you make Me Lol anyway, that is your opinion without proof, well I have done travel business with the top elite in Nigeria, I believe if I was a fraudster I would have been jail. I also work with 4 foreign universities in Europe and North America as a representative in Nigeria.

Even if I did a job that fails there is always a refund .but for someone to come to this platform to accuse me wrong without proof is blackmail

Everyone receives marketing email to those who subscribe to receive information, how can someone receive an email and accuse me for information he subscribes to? Did he come to Abuja to See Me for my services and never met with me?

A law sue will be given to anyone who has accused me falsely
Re: Warning To Vincent Otiri by votiri206: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
And you just created your account today? Another scammer trying to scam a scammer grin grin

PaulSimon2020 and Prodigee you make Me Lol anyway, that is your opinion without proof, well I have done travel business with the top elite in Nigeria, I believe if I was a fraudster I would have been jail. I also work with 4 foreign universities in Europe and North America as a representative in Nigeria.

Even if I did a job that fails there is always a refund .but for someone to come to this platform to accuse me wrong without proof is blackmail

Everyone receives marketing email to those who subscribe to receive information, how can someone receive an email and accuse me for information he subscribes to? Did he come to Abuja to See Me for my services and never met with me?

A law sue will be given to anyone who has accused me falsely
Re: Warning To Vincent Otiri by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2020
omoboy1:

HERE ARE THE PRICES
INDIA - 140K
TURKEY- 430K
SOUTH AFRICA- 155K
MALAYSIA- 100K

never in your Life mail me, you are a fucking fool, nairaland am back to open them up
. tongue 419 + 4- 1- 10 = Mugu

(1) (Reply)

Fun Places To Visit In Benin-city / How To Study In America Without Gre Or Sat / Cancelled US Visa And Tampered Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.