Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,165 members, 7,856,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? (28998 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by eedhrisademola(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
wiseone28:
Who ate the previous apple?

Don't tell me it is Eve
LOUDER!!
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Okeyc230: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
The Name
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by felzokugo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Allison012:
Processor

Camera size

Dynamic island

And lastly, the apple at the back of the 14 pro max was not eaten.

Who ate the one that was eaten?
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by kelvyn7: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's "dynamic island"? I'm confused as to whether I should get an iPhone 11 or 11 promax. Any ideas?

I suggest you get the ProMax. It has better specs.

Dynamic Island is a new design which the new iPhone 14 has - a pill-shaped design which has replaced the notch on iPhone for showing notifications. You can Google more about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Nezzjnr: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:
Just got an iPhone 14 pro max last week. Omo I've been missing o. The camera na die, and the phone fine gan. Na to use am go catch Nigerian girls remain, them no de use eye see iPhone.

But the phone didn't come with a headphone and charging adapter. Na only wetin de pain me pass be that.
Good Day Boss... Been following your comments for a while now.

I'm about to take the PMP exam... Is it really worth it?
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by pansophist(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Good Day Boss... Been following your comments for a while now.

I'm about to take the PMP exam... Is it really worth it?

What is PMP?
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Nezzjnr: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:

What is PMP?
Project Management Professional

1 Like

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by pansophist(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Project Management Professional

I don't know about it, sorry. I cant write anything on it.

I suggest you read reviews on Reddit, you should get real-time advice there.
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Nezzjnr: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:

I don't know about it, sorry. I cant write anything on it.

I suggest you read reviews on Reddit, you should get real-time advice there.
Thank you Very much Sir

I really appreciate your time in responding.

God bless you
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by shiva90: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2023
nyc
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by shiva90: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2023
good
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by zimxytiterp1983: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
The latest Apple Iphone 13 Pro Mobile Phone is here and it's set to revolutionize the way you use your phone. To find out more about this amazing phone, check out our full review at critiquecorner_42web_io/?p=148. We also look at each of the camera sensors and give our verdict on the overall experience. The display is incredibly sharp and the processor is more than capable of handling the most demanding tasks. And thanks to the triple-camera system, you can take stunning photos and videos with ease.

With the Apple Iphone 13 Pro Mobile Phone, you get a powerful device that can handle any task you throw at it. The battery life is also great and should easily last you through a full day of use. Overall, the Apple Iphone 13 Pro Mobile Phone is an impressive device and one that is sure to be popular for many years to come..

And thanks to the triple-camera system, you can take stunning photos and videos with ease.

Overall, the Apple Iphone 13 Pro Mobile Phone is an impressive device and one that is sure to be popular for many years to come..
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Unrated900(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2023

seanwilliam:
What’s the difference between 13 and 14 ?
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Kog45(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2023
visaclick:
Apple are a marketing genius. They repacked iPhone 8 and called it the SE and their sheep's fell for that scam cheesy wink

Next they repacked iPhone 5s and called it 14 and their followers also fell for the scam grin grin

Just brace yourself for the next scam they about to pull off this year.
They are marketing genius according to you but you see nothing in iPhone.Simple innovation brings success,asks car brand like BMW that produces a model lasting five years,e.g BMW 3 series 1999-2005.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.