Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) (3871 Views)

Ike Okolo, President-General Of Obosi Shot Dead (Graphic Pics, Video) / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) / Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by lewisjason: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
It is already a fact that Anambra and its environment are no longer safe places for anyone especially awka, obosi, and nkpor.

The man behind all these killings is one Mr Oluchukwu Anyaoku who works with the Federal road safety commission awka and was formerly arrested with a gun after involving in the killing of an obosi indigene named Izu.

Mr Okuchukwu Anyaoku was later released to the public to continue his assassinating business, and then he executed the 2nd of January gruesome Murdered of The President General Of the OBosi Town union after allegedly having a fallout with him and threatening his life on a phone call.

Mr Anyaoku believes nothing can be done to him as he gets backups from the government which gives him the leverage to continue committing more crimes, atrocity and murder with the help of his boys Igwe Arsenal, and an army officer named chukwuwetalu osegbe.

He is a member of DNKI in awka a cult group also known as Vikings, the Norse men club Awka(Aro Bagga) they are the major rivals of the Cu!t Group.

Attached are pictures and voice note
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cnh355Rhc-nE4Ds2iuII0KsAdPrfV5VS-o8yTU0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by Dreal1247: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
He that killeth with the sword shall die by the sword. There is no peace for the wicked saith the Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by lewisjason: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is the army man

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by ThinkSmarter: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
What is happening in SE is Assasination games or simply Crime in the City being instigated majorly by politics, drug war, gangs fighting for control of revenue collection. ESN/IPOB/unknowngunmen targets mostly security personels and civilians they perceive to be working with the security team against them.
Take it to the bank,It is easier for peace to be restored in the North than SE.
SE is the New Mexico of Africa. #GunCrime #DrugCrime
#Assasins

1 Like

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by gaby(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
He who murders sleep shall see sleep no more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by Misterc(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Southeast should keep crying fowl after killing themselves and sheilding the perpetrators of those acts....
You know the killers yourselves and they live and breathes amongst you.... Yet you keep crying fowl and blaming the government for your woes...
Better y'all wake up to the reality...
Igbos killing Igbos I'm the name of fighting for actualisation of Igbo independence..... Does this actually makes sense to you lots

2 Likes

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by youngbabaj(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
All the pictures of the federal road staff no relate at all

4 Likes

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by Robot043: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2023
It's sad, that this urchins feels they can get away with crime, the man on the picture as kenechukwu ajoife, the Brother to late Izuchukwu osaegbo was part and parcel of the body that murdered a young man known as osiseke(Baruka) at ogidi in a cold blood, luckily for him the mask he wore fell off as he was about to make the last shot, everybody in the community saw him, but nobody is saying a word today, no authority have come to demand his arrest, if nothing is done fast this heartbreak will reach everybody, even u that feels u are save, u are untouchable...

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by lereinter(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
After killing all of them who will now remain to vote for obi
Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by Nduemma12(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ike agula dibia uwa

1 Like

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by delzbaba(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
They should go to his kindred and summon him.
Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
lewisjason:
It is already a fact that Anambra and its environment are no longer safe places for anyone especially awka, obosi, and nkpor.

The man behind all these killings is one Mr Oluchukwu Anyaoku who works with the Federal road safety commission awka and was formerly arrested with a gun after involving in the killing of an obosi indigene named Izu.
Mr Okuchukwu Anyaoku was later released to the public to continue his assassinating business, and then he executed the 2nd of January gruesome Murdered of The President General Of the OBosi Town union after allegedly having a fallout with him and threatening his life on a phone call.

Mr Anyaoku believes nothing can be done to him as he gets backups from the government which gives him the leverage to continue committing more crimes, atrocity and murder with the help of his boys Igwe Arsenal, and an army officer named chukwuwetalu osegbe.

He is a member of DNKI in awka a cult group also known as Vikings, the Norse men club Awka(Aro Bagga) they are the major rivals of the Cu!t Group.

Attached are pictures and voice note
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cnh355Rhc-nE4Ds2iuII0KsAdPrfV5VS-o8yTU0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by lewisjason: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ucheosefoh:
Op are you sure of your claim?
The first and last pictures are boys from Ogidi.
Even due the Igwe Arsenal is a cultist but dude has been on the low for a long time and is off the state.

As for the first picture he is just a Yahoo boy who maybe a cultist but is not known to be notorious.
you probably don't know what is going. Arsenal is leading the squad currently there old men are already contributing money to send him abroad since he killed osisieke... Ask around
Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by oluchukwu03: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
The poster Mr. Lewisjason or whatever your name is, ordinarily I would have ignored this your baseless accusation but for posterity sake, I wish to state categorically that I do not have knowledge of all these alligation you talked about and have never been arrested with guns in connection with the killing of one Izu as you claimed in your irresponsible writeup.

I had a good relationship with my brother and late "PG Obosi" Sir Ikechukwu Okolo (Ife Obosi), though we once had a minor disagreement in obosi village square, a WhatsApp group where obosi indigens discuss issues about obosi. No amount of disagreement will warrant a right thinking Obosi person of my repute to be involved in such heneios crime. I have no relationship with names you mentioned in connection with this dastardly act and I want to put it to you that your write up is not only irresponsible but a scurrilous attack on my personality and integrity as a law abiding citizen. You are obviously being sponsored by some enemies of progress just to tarnish my hard earned reputation as a civil servant and an officer of the law.

I challenge you to reveal your true identity and stop hiding under pseudo account.
Note that the traditional ruler of Obosi town Igwe Chidubem Iweka III Eze Obosi in his well publicized press release stated that those who killed the late PG Obosi are not unknown and that names had since been submitted to the law enforcement agencies for appropriate action.

Please be warned!!

Attached is the press statement from Eze Obosi palace��������������

https://chrysora.com.ng/anambra-monarch-cries-out/

2 Likes

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Una go soon kill una sef finish for east
Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by Iykoto86(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
oluchukwu03:
The poster Mr. Lewisjason or whatever your name is, ordinarily I would have ignored this your baseless accusation but for posterity sake, I wish to state categorically that I do not have knowledge of all these alligation you talked about and have never been arrested with guns in connection with the killing of one Izu as you claimed in your irresponsible writeup.

I had a good relationship with my brother and late "PG Obosi" Sir Ikechukwu Okolo (Ife Obosi), though we once had a minor disagreement in obosi village square, a WhatsApp group where obosi indigens discuss issues about obosi. No amount of disagreement will warrant a right thinking Obosi person of my repute to be involved in such heneios crime. I have no relationship with names you mentioned in connection with this dastardly act and I want to put it to you that your write up is not only irresponsible but a scurrilous attack on my personality and integrity as a law abiding citizen. You are obviously being sponsored by some enemies of progress just to tarnish my hard earned reputation as a civil servant and an officer of the law.

I challenge you to reveal your true identity and stop hiding under pseudo account.
Note that the traditional ruler of Obosi town Igwe Chidubem Iweka III Eze Obosi in his well publicized press release stated that those who killed the late PG Obosi are not unknown and that names had since been submitted to the law enforcement agencies for appropriate action.

Please be warned!!

I wonder how people will make such heavy aligations againt sombody without proof. What happened in obosi was unfortunate,but this aligations,haba ,the guy no just get joy.

1 Like

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by oluchukwu03: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
The poster Mr. Lewisjason or whatever your name is, ordinarily I would have ignored this your baseless accusation but for posterity sake, I wish to state categorically that I do not have knowledge of all these trash you talked about and have never been arrested with guns in connection with the killing of one Izu as you claimed in your irresponsible writeup.

Please be warned!!

2 Likes

Re: The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
lewisjason:
you probably don't know what is going. Arsenal is leading the squad currently there old men are already contributing money to send him abroad since he killed osisieke... Ask around
Nawa.

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Cultist To Die During A Cult War Funny Pictures / Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos / Police Invitation :8 Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.