Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) (31142 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023 / Meet Rita Ofili, Winner Of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / Adegoke Rasheed Kolade Wins Mr. Universe Nigeria 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Parizz: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I think i will have to compete for "Miss world" kiss kiss
idiot
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
While this woman does have a pretty face, her complete absence of breasts is one of the more unforgivable sins that any beauty contestant could ever commit. Another less serious infraction committed is the use of those monstrous fake eyelashes by any woman. Fake eyelashes are just plain ugly, but more importantly they are notorious for causing eye infections and even blindness in the fashion slaves that glue those plastic toilet brushes to their eyelids.

Certainly, this lady is to be praised for not going the Kardassian way to surgically boost her breast cup size using highly carcinogenic silicone breast implants, BUT, this is a beauty contest for WOMEN that check all the boxes which collectively define a perfect, idealized feminine topography. Beauty contests are NOT for women with completely flat chests like a man or a young boy. This flat chested masculine look is fine for any woman going about her life without seeking attention, but a flat chest is the kiss of death for a beauty contestant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
She no fine reach my wife.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by francotunsco: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omo, that second picture men.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by imagrg(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
The pride of Edo State.

Edo girls fine die! kiss
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Why do they always flaunt their Nigerian name when they leave America (having lost there) and come to Nigeria to drag these things with locals who were born and raised here and know what it means to be Nigerian?
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by KingMack(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
haybhi1:
Lol, how come I became the FTC today, almost disappointed in myself for laziness 'til I realize it's 'cos I do not go to work today.

Anyways, the babe gallant sha. This kain babe, I just dey imagine... enough in my account, me and her, one on one, in a chilled air conditioned setting, slightly tipsy cold wine, turkey, chops, salad and other healthy meals by the sides, TV playing favourite songs low-noise in background, taking a break from this busy life, peace of mind, laughters and steady shagging - straight 3 weeks to one month, our phones switched off the whole time. Then life resumes, we go our ways long enough till another round beckons.

Refreshed and reinvigorated.

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Horokrox: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
The number of semen this one don swallow eh
Not as brazen as your mom who partook in Orgies and was bleeped orally vaginally and anally which led to her Colon Prolapse in addition to being bleeped by more than a thousand men in her lifetime and even gagged on the oversized phalluses of horses leading to more than a gallon (4 Litres) of undigested Semen trapped in her fetid stomach grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by amuwo1980: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
The number of semen this one don swallow eh
Sit ur ass down , she is a descent girl unlike ur sisters
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by amandi47d: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
The number of semen this one don swallow ehThe number of semen this one don swallow eh...
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Memphitz357: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
drezzyx:
Abi you no see that yansh in that black dress
No yansh dey, abeg
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Exceed15: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
No breast even if it's small.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by 77star: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
haybhi1:
Lol, how come I became the FTC today, almost disappointed in myself for laziness 'til I realize it's 'cos I do not go to work today.

Anyways, the babe gallant sha. This kain babe, I just dey imagine... enough in my account, me and her, one on one, in a chilled air conditioned setting, slightly tipsy cold wine, turkey, chops, salad and other healthy meals by the sides, TV playing favourite songs low-noise in background, taking a break from this busy life, peace of mind, laughters and steady shagging - straight 3 weeks to one month, our phones switched off the whole time. Then life resumes, we go our ways long enough till another round beckons.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Exceed15:
No breast even if it's small.

No breast = male and not female

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by ChronicGp(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Passs

Next
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by africandollar: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Memphitz357:
She nor get yansh!!
I'll definitely pass on this one smiley

Niggar dey calm down nau! check the 2nd picture again and thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Konquest: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
nlfpmod:
Montana Felix is Miss Universe Nigeria 2022. Her full name is Montana Onose Felix. She hails from Edo state, Nigeria.

Montana Onose Felix is a 22 year old fashion model and actress. She was born in 2001. She was Miss Jnr teen Dallas 2018/19.

She represented Nigeria at the Miss Universe 2022 which was the 71st Miss Universe pageant, held at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States on January 14, 2023.

Her Instagram handle is https://instagram.com/tharealmontana22?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Born in 2001... These kids have really grown up physically. How time flies.

Montana... grin Africans and foreign names. Onose is a cooler name IMHO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Well she's straight undecided undecided
Ehen?
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Horokrox: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I don't read lengthy messages.
Na to use your mama mouth, take dey dump semen from me dog
;DNo be your mama wey CHOKE to death due to Chihuahua's semen so tey na evil forest wey her cursed dead body her relatives cum dump am put like refuse grin
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Horokrox: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
ibkayee:

Ehen?
Meaning that there's no one for you to practice your fondness for instead go back to masturbating with oversized Vibrators grin
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Horokrox:
Meaning that there's no one for you to practice your fondness for instead go back to masturbating with oversized Vibrators grin
Lmao clown

So someone cannot just admire from afar grin
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wow! See radiant skin. Be like silk. grin
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
ibkayee:

Ehen?
Lower your gaze tongue

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Memphitz357:
She nor get yansh!!
I'll definitely pass on this one smiley

You don’t know beauty when you see one. This lady is well sculpted. She has the right curves and doesn’t need anymore fats behind her.

She’s a beauty.
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Zetty177x: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
The backside can't be real
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by evesdon4u: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
nlfpmod:
Montana Felix is Miss Universe Nigeria 2022. Her full name is Montana Onose Felix. She hails from Edo state, Nigeria.

Montana Onose Felix is a 22 year old fashion model and actress. She was born in 2001. She was Miss Jnr teen Dallas 2018/19.

She represented Nigeria at the Miss Universe 2022 which was the 71st Miss Universe pageant, held at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States on January 14, 2023.

Her Instagram handle is https://instagram.com/tharealmontana22?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

FLAVOUR NABANIA GO SOON DEVOUR THIS ONE TOO...
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by okerekingsley90: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
haybhi1:

Which kain comment be this grin grin
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good outing.
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by jc4real(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
ibkayee:

Ehen?
Hi Ibkayee,
I've been thinking to ask you about a certain nairalander who use to be active here back in the days. She goes by the user name Safiaa. Do you by any chance know what she's up to lately?
Re: Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by Red02(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
ibkayee:

Lmao clown

So someone cannot just admire from afar grin

Lol u have a thing for her inside you ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Darkskin Over Lightskin / Photos Of Miss Nigeria 2016 Contestants / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.