Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks (10749 Views)

Pos Recharge Card Printing Machine / Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling all Calling Cards networks / Get Your Id Card Machine Plus Card For Just 50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks by bisidokun: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2011
Hello, will you like to start selling recharge cards using the POS machine. As we all know recharge card business is one of the profitable business one can do but it takes planning and understanding the business before jumping into it. The machine we give to you is callled the POINT OF SALE TERMINAL.

What is POS terminal?[/b]
This is a machine for issuing recharge cards from network operators

HOW DOES IT WORKS
A retailer places an order for recharge vouchers through the POS terminal and the voucher is received in an electronic format which is securely held in the machine until an authourised sales agent use a smart card to issue them to customers.

[b]HOW MANY PEOPLE AS ACCCESS TO THE POS TERMINAL

The sales agent

WHAT NETWORK CAN YO SELL FROM THE POS

All networks except multilinks.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE POS TERMINAL
     > free training
     > Use the terminal for free
     > stock is completely safe and secure
     > Never run out of stock
     > Sell any network and denomination with your stock
     > No risk of stock loss due to fire and theft
     > Card access control and secure pin control.
     > Trade on POS anywhere  in Nigeria
     > Very fast, Convinient and easy to operate

MINIMUM STOCK ORDER
First Order is N10,000 minimum and Subsequent orders any amount

WHAT ARE THE DISCOUNTS
Same as you get the card from subdealers since prices changes e.g Sell N500 airtel and the machine deduct N475 from your credit then you made N25 profit

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE
99.9% Guaranteed transaction i.e you have nothing to loose but we have, since the machine is with you which is not cheap at all .

WHAT ARE THE FUTURE ADVANTAGES
> Have yours for free now and saves you buying the machine later
>Payment of bills on POS terminal : NEPA, WATER, DSTV and HITV
> Selling of WAEC, NECO and JAMB LOG ON pins
> Money Transfer Wallet

These are the steps to take if you are interested:

1. Be sure you want to start selling recharge card anywhere you are: Offices, shops, etc

2. Think of how to make good sales that will generate profit, i.e are there enough people in your area that buy calling cards or do you have a shop in strategic place that can pull enough customer?

3. Give us a call to get the followings things done:

a) Have a look at the machine and see how it works and if you are convinced enough then:

a) Get a form for free that will include your passport potograph, an ID that has your adress on and a guarantor form.

b) Fill the form and get it back to us.

c) We process your form and get back to you within 5 working days to let you know if you have been given approval to serve as one of the agents.

d) Fix a day with you for  free training and show you your machine with your name already printed on it as each person as his own ID

e) On Receiving Your Machhine Start trading with your machine.

NOTE:

1) No stock is bought  by you until final training and when you are ready to collect your machine.

2) No risk of 419 as you are welcome to visit our company anytime.

3) The machine is the property of the company and can be taken back anytime if we find out you are not using it.

4) Though the machine is for free for now but  you will be responsible for any lost or physical damage to the machine

[center]REMEMBER WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS A CASHLESS SOCIETY

CALL US ON 08187276850, 08021347607 Monday- Friday: 9am-5pm
                                           Saturday 10am-5pm
[/center]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks by prisho(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
u re nt giving out the machine sir. i want u to tell me d process if it is real and hw long it will take b4 i get my own free terminal.
Re: Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks by Nockchris: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2013
POS is not for free why i say this is somebody business. If you want to buy reach me through my email at levangugochukwu@yahoo.com or call us 08176337874
Re: Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks by ojehlite(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
interested email me on ivwuriep@gmail.com. wasapp 08138929828.
Re: Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks by Babakolanut(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2022
I'm interested,pls where can I buy the POS machine and the price in 2023? Update me via whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks by Babakolanut(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2022
bisidokun:
Hello, will you like to start selling recharge cards using the POS machine. As we all know recharge card business is one of the profitable business one can do but it takes planning and understanding the business before jumping into it. The machine we give to you is callled the POINT OF SALE TERMINAL.

What is POS terminal?[/b]
This is a machine for issuing recharge cards from network operators

HOW DOES IT WORKS
A retailer places an order for recharge vouchers through the POS terminal and the voucher is received in an electronic format which is securely held in the machine until an authourised sales agent use a smart card to issue them to customers.

[b]HOW MANY PEOPLE AS ACCCESS TO THE POS TERMINAL

The sales agent

WHAT NETWORK CAN YO SELL FROM THE POS

All networks except multilinks.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE POS TERMINAL
     > free training
     > Use the terminal for free
     > stock is completely safe and secure
     > Never run out of stock
     > Sell any network and denomination with your stock
     > No risk of stock loss due to fire and theft
     > Card access control and secure pin control.
     > Trade on POS anywhere  in Nigeria
     > Very fast, Convinient and easy to operate

MINIMUM STOCK ORDER
First Order is N10,000 minimum and Subsequent orders any amount

WHAT ARE THE DISCOUNTS
Same as you get the card from subdealers since prices changes e.g Sell N500 airtel and the machine deduct N475 from your credit then you made N25 profit

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE
99.9% Guaranteed transaction i.e you have nothing to loose but we have, since the machine is with you which is not cheap at all .

WHAT ARE THE FUTURE ADVANTAGES
> Have yours for free now and saves you buying the machine later
>Payment of bills on POS terminal : NEPA, WATER, DSTV and HITV
> Selling of WAEC, NECO and JAMB LOG ON pins
> Money Transfer Wallet

These are the steps to take if you are interested:

1. Be sure you want to start selling recharge card anywhere you are: Offices, shops, etc

2. Think of how to make good sales that will generate profit, i.e are there enough people in your area that buy calling cards or do you have a shop in strategic place that can pull enough customer?

3. Give us a call to get the followings things done:

a) Have a look at the machine and see how it works and if you are convinced enough then:

a) Get a form for free that will include your passport potograph, an ID that has your adress on and a guarantor form.

b) Fill the form and get it back to us.

c) We process your form and get back to you within 5 working days to let you know if you have been given approval to serve as one of the agents.

d) Fix a day with you for  free training and show you your machine with your name already printed on it as each person as his own ID

e) On Receiving Your Machhine Start trading with your machine.

NOTE:

1) No stock is bought  by you until final training and when you are ready to collect your machine.

2) No risk of 419 as you are welcome to visit our company anytime.

3) The machine is the property of the company and can be taken back anytime if we find out you are not using it.

4) Though the machine is for free for now but  you will be responsible for any lost or physical damage to the machine

[center]REMEMBER WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS A CASHLESS SOCIETY

CALL US ON 08187276850, 08021347607 Monday- Friday: 9am-5pm
                                           Saturday 10am-5pm
[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Sell your bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal, cashapp and RMB for instant cash. / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business / How To Send A Customized Sms With Your Own Branded Name To Any Mobile Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.