Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion (56458 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by OpzyGist(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHLxryceAY4

A Nigerian man who is a palm wine tapper has built a mansion with the business often regarded as meant for the poor.

This was seen in a A viral video of the man posted on Facebook by popular comedian, Mama Uka, has gone viral and raked in 451k views.

The man named Utobo, who has become a professional tapper, is from Amufi, Enugu Ezike, Enugu state.

In a video interaction with popular comedian, Mama Uka, Utobo said he initially stopped the business but nothing else worked for him.

Apart from using the business to build a fine house, Utobo has also used it to buy a brand-new Mercedes Benz and also send his wife to the university level with the business.

When he was asked...

“I Started When I Was 12”: Nigerian Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion & Trains Wife up to University

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/nigerian-palm-wine-tapper-buys-benz/

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Madridstar(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where this APC government dey carry us dey go, me I no know.. fuel is now #500. For the few of us that have sense campaigning for Obi, let's continue, there will be light at the end of the tunnel not toilet oh.. but for those of you supporting APCshit, may you see reason and vote for a better 9ja. God bless obidatti

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by everythinggirly(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Everything is possible, as far as you're consistent with it.
Welldone sir, you really deserve these achievement.

301 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by ggood: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hard work pays

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
God bless your legit Hussle!

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Golan007: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by gasparpisciotta: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Possible because he supplies NEXT supermarket chain of stores, Hero beer factory and all Cubana lounges

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Ofodirinwa: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
'Industrious man makes life for himself' is all I see. Power to him

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Srredkita(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Which kind lie be this..

217 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Facehumble(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good to know palm wine tappers are leveling up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by flejnr2(f): 4:45am On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Possible because he supplies NEXT supermarket chain of stores, Hero beer factory and all Cubana lounges
The level of your illiteracy is that you would have enquired how much a gallon of good palm wine from Enugu ezzike is sold, a gallon(4litres) on a normal market day is sold 8k and in festive period sold from 20k-30k due to demand and the smallest wine seller comes to market with not less than 3 gallons in a day. so a normal wine tapper in Igbo land that has enough palm trees that are his own is not ya mate on a normal day , he might be selling more than 50gallons a day with his contact

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Lionmachala(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2023
grin. Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Nemesis0147(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

The level of your illiteracy is that you would have enquired how much a gallon of good palm wine from Enugu ezzike is sold, a gallon(4litres) on a normal market day is sold 8k and in festive period sold from 20k-30k due to demand and the smallest wine seller comes to market with not less than 3 gallons in a day. so a normal wine tapper in Igbo land that has enough palm trees that are his own is not ya mate on a normal day , he might be selling more than 50gallons a day with his contact
got 1 gallon of palm wine on Sunday at the same enugu ezike for 4k..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by flejnr2(f): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Palmwine cerise’s moreover the festive period is over ask of umunko palmwine how much a gallon is sold

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Nemesis0147(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

Palmwine cerise’s moreover the festive period is over ask of umunko palmwine how much a gallon is sold
yes
We are saying the same thing oh…they make a lot of money from this palm wine business….a cup of palm wine was sold for 700 during the festive period.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Thisis2raw(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2023
Whoever believes that story that tapping palm wine, built him that house and bought him GLE is slow.

177 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by gasparpisciotta: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2023
flejnr2:

You could still have made your point without the opening statement.

Kudos to the palm wine tapper.

I hope he will show his fellow tappers the way

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Urheadmaster(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2023
One of my friend is a good example tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by AmuDimpka: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Whoever believes that story that tapping palm wine, built him that house and bought him GLE is slow.
why can't you just tap from his grace and move on

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by obyrich(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Watch the video first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by obyrich(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I doubt this is the market price. It costs much more than this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by obyrich(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Did you watch the video? I believe him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by flejnr2(f): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You could still have made your point without the opening statement.

Kudos to the palm wine tapper.

I hope he will show his fellow tappers the way
Couldn’t you read his tribalistic comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Nemesis0147(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
obyrich:
I doubt this is the market price. It costs much more than this.
I went to Enugu ezike and get it myself

I no go beer parlor or retailer shop

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by FalseProphet1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
I would have said I should add Palm wine tapping to my prophetic ministry to boost my income. But that tree scares me. I don't want to be climbing with my Bell then fall and break my precious waist.

Let me continue with my prophetic ministry biko.

This I have seen.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by GeneralPula: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by affable4(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nice. I shall bless the works of your hands.

Consistency and quality is key.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Sultty(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
there dignity in labor. Hope he no do ritual
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Legit!

cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by SILVERLINES: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy

On a very serious note I knew a palm wine tapper who did bought lands everywhere in our community, build better houses and trained his seven children through the university. Sometimes it's not about what we do, it's the blessings we carry

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion by Starboytwo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Whining

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.