Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) (555 Views)

Ghanaian Policeman Falls While Trying To Break Into A House Occupied By Nigerian / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) by Guccimani: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Policeman falls into bush with his bike during hot pursuit of man on scooter (Watch video)

A high speed chase of a Ghanaian policeman on a motorbike and an unidentified person on a scooter ended in disaster for one of them.

The man riding a scooter out maneouvered the police man when he diverted unto another road and was able to escape.

In a video which has gone viral, the security personnel ended up in a bush while trying to quickly make a sharp turn into the road the scooter rider entered.

Residents that were watching the police chase could be heard laughing when the officer landed in a nearby bush with his motorcycle.

Click link below to Watch the video ���
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/policeman-falls-…oter-watch-video/

Re: Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) by TUANKU(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2023
grin Fair enough
Re: Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) by triple996(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Nawaoooo
Re: Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) by dawnomike(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2023
No one seems to like the police in Africa
Re: Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) by Abujahouseman: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Police is your friend
Re: Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) by Nichotivity1(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2023
please people of God. I reside in Abuja and I have been very unemployed for so long a time. I got responsibilities and please I'll be very available for any job offer. Please help me.
Re: Policeman Falls Into Bush With His Bike During Hot Pursuit Of Man ...(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2023
One time police arrested me, inside the police station there's' police is your friend' boldly writing on the wall but the police men denied me of my friendship by putting me inside the jail tongue

dawnomike:
No one seems to like the police in Africa

(1) (Reply)

New Naira Notes Hidden Discovered In Banks, This Is Wickedness / Man Strangles New Wife To Death In Anambra, Abandons Corpse For Mother / Train Crash: Driver Of Ill-fated Bus,osinbajo Set For Prosecution -police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.