Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. (521 Views)

What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Christ Family Ministry, We are a happy and successful people with a mission to fill the earth with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, presenting a people mature in Him. We were ushered into a new season with a prophetic declaration by our senior pastor, Arome Tokula. In God's words, he declared

“It is your Kairos moment - welcome to 2023. It is the Year of the Spirit!!! Not by might, not by power but by My Spirit. What strength will not do, what might will not do, but by The Anointing of Gods Spirit. If I be a man of God, hear me halleluyah, it is a year of the Spirit. Glory to God! You will see the Holy Spirit at work in your life, in your bodies, in your homes, in your families, in your Government in the name of the Lord Christ Jesus”

Born as a Son to the Tokula family, became born again about 34 years ago and called by God into active Pastoral ministry about 30 years ago...The Senior Pastor of Christ Family Ministry - Pastor Arome Tokula is a man of impact with many parts. To one, he is a Husband, to some he is a father, a brother, a friend, a mentor, a teacher, a preacher and to many, he is a Pastor, a Prophet whom we hold in high esteem

Join Arome Tokula live at Silverbird Event Centre, Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria
Sundays 9am and Wednessdays 5:30pm

+234 903 0001 214
+234 903 0000 413
http://www.christfamilyministries.org/
e-mail: [url]info@christfamilyministries.org[/url]
instagram: [url]christfamilyministry[/url]
Youtube: [url]christfamilyministry[/url]
twitter: [url]ChristFministry[/url]

1 Share

Re: What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2023
More input from other ministries will be posted. You are free to respond with your church new year theme for the year 2023 either in words or picture. Thank you. The goal is finding a common ground for the prophetic in 2023
Re: What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
The senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly on 1st of January announces year 2023 as the Year of Reigning with Jesus Romans 5:17 "For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ."

Watch the live prophetic service below on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9DwkqtEvEU
Commonwealth of Zion is located at:
Location: Gilmor Construction Area, Guzape Hills, Asokoro Extension Abuja, Nigeria 900231

General
145,965 people like this including 33 of your friends
187,432 people follow this

http://www.coza.org.ng/
0803 816 6014

Additional information
The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is an international church envisioned by God to reach out to the unreached in our generation. We have a mandate to make disciples of the unchurched with a clear vision and mission to raise the take-over generation which have been called to re-establish God’s Kingdom on earth.

www.instagram.com/cozaglobal
www.pinterest.com/cozaglobal
www.youtube.com/COZATV

Re: What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 1:38am On Jan 28, 2023
hapoelcars:
Christ Family Ministry, We are a happy and successful people with a mission to fill the earth with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, presenting a people mature in Him. We were ushered into a new season with a prophetic declaration by our senior pastor, Arome Tokula. In God's words, he declared

Re: What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 3:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2023
2023 Prophetic Theme By Bishop Oyedepo.
The year 2023 is declared “Covenant Highways” for the Winners family according to the book of Isaiah 55:8-11. To get on the covenant highways, you must mind the covenant details relating to your adventures in life.

Demands to get on the Covenant Highways of Life

1. A rekindled love for God. – 1 Cor. 2:9
2. Engage with the obedience of faith as Abraham and Moses. – Deut. 28:1, Deut. 34: 10-12
3. Have a renewed passion for God and the interests of His kingdom. – Ps. 102:13-15
4. Embrace meekness in your walk with God. – Ex. 11:3
5. Prompt response to every revelation of the word. – John 8:12
6. A renewed steadfastness in stewardship just like Abraham. – Rom. 6:16
7. A renewed lifestyle of joy and rejoicing.

Re: What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2023
EUPHORIA Devotional
(The spirit of joy, an ecstasy that comes from God)

A UNIVERSAL SOLUTION

AROME E. TOKULA

Romans 3:23-24
23 For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 Being JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

The message of the cross and what Jesus did for humanity in His death, burial and resurrection is the most powerful news that every man and woman desires and needs to hear. The message of the cross offers more than just the promise of healing, protection or financial prosperity – though they are all inclusive of it. If the gospel promised only financial prosperity, then some rich and wealthy sheiks in the Middle East will have a right to feel they don’t need the gospel!

The truth is; sickness, hunger, poverty and economic depression might not be universal problems but one universal problem that is common to the rich, the educated, to the illiterate, to the poor and is common to every country and race is SIN and there is a desire in people’s hearts to know ‘how’ to be restored in fellowship to the God they have never known. Our text in Romans 3:23 says that “For ALL have SINNED, and come short of the glory of God.”

It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, powerful or common, educated or illiterate, weak or strong, the sin nature and its antecedents is something that cannot be taken away by education, money or some work of charity. The only solution to this universal problem called sin is the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. This is what makes the church that understands the gospel message relevant in any nation. We have the solution that governments and institutions cannot provide. Governments can make laws but only God through the gospel can change lives and bring peace to hearts.

David in all his wealth, influence and fame defined the blessing as the forgiveness of sins. Romans 4:6-8 says, “In the Scriptures David talks about the blessings that come to people who are ACCEPTABLE to God, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON’T DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THESE BLESSINGS. David says, “God blesses people WHOSE SINS ARE FORGIVEN and WHOSE EVIL DEEDS ARE FORGOTTEN. The Lord blesses people WHOSE SINS ARE ERASED FROM HIS BOOK” (CEV). Glory to God!

The greatest blessing of God is the forgiveness of sins outside our works or self-efforts and because sins are eternally forgiven every other thing - healing, prosperity, protection etc. - flows freely into our lives. Romans 4:7 says, “God BLESSES people whose sins are forgiven and whose evil deeds are forgotten,” because when sins are forgiven, every other blessing flows into people’s lives. The forgiveness of sin is like the gate that when opened, every other thing flows through!

Thank Him today because you have been freely forgiven of all your sins! As a child of God, you have the universal solution to the universal problem in the gospel of our Lord Jesus. Refuse to be quiet, share the gospel with someone today!

Re: What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. by hapoelcars: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2023
DECLARE
Jesus has fully paid for my sins, and I stand free and justified before the Father. He has qualified me for the best! I walk and live in glory! God’s best belongs to me because, in Christ Jesus, I am highly favoured and deeply loved so I always expect good! All that I put my hands upon to do prosper because the blood of Jesus has been shed for my redemption. ... Arome Tokula

(1) (Reply)

Who Will God Answer Between These Two? / Historical Masjid Built By A Christian For Muslims In Osogbo / What's The Fuss About This "Sound And Light Of God"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.