Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account (1546 Views)

How To Get #33.600 MTN CREDIT.»»»HURRY»»» / How To Pay Back Your Borrowed MTN Credit Without Losing / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by ajaabi(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2007
Do u use MTN line in Nigeria? Then u better watch it, cos u might be contributing to somebody's retirement package! I've just heard that each time I recharge my account with *555*1*, #, a percentage of my call bill is bein paid to a former head of govt. Funny! I tried *555*, # without the 1 and the account recharge was successful! Seems I'm the only one in the dark cos somebody else using the netwk also said he has known about it for quite a while! Guess there would be others like myself. Be informed and inform others. Could be true,
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by auwal87(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2007
have tried without *1*, but it returned an Error,

Are you sure this is true, or just tales
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by ajaabi(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2007
That s quite strange cos I've tried many recharge without 1 and it loaded. Get it right, *555*---#. Mayb it s not a tale, who knows!
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by ehie007(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
I did load a card with *555*, # and it went.
was surprised.
Guess u might be right after all
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by hayprof(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2007
Heard about this too,

-even heard its for OBJ shocked
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by UNLEASHED(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2007
Yes sure it's real, Stop including that "1" , Just *555* Ur pin code
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by honsule(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
MTN network is xploitative,is an axiom.i dont know btw mtn n d so called General,where my percentage should go(which of them is a better devil?)LOL.But 2 be sentimental,this dayz i recharge my mtn line without d 1
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by labiyemmy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
Everything in Nigeria must always have a tale to it - one day we will wake up and be told that all women has turned men in Lagos. funny tales.
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by compaqB: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2007
@All,
And guess who the general isHe is no other Retired General, General O B J himself, such is life!
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by ituen(m): 4:18am On Sep 17, 2007
check above
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by ituen(m): 4:30am On Sep 17, 2007
naija people like rumours a lot. There is no much difference between *555*1* and *555*. forget the mumble bullshit the first poster said. The code *555*1 is used so as to track defaulters of those that load stolen cards. i.e if someone steals your card and loads with *555*1, the defaulter can be traced. If the *1* is removed, MTN will know that the card was loaded but cannot track the number.

Make una leave OBJ alone. The guy don thief plenty oil money and is not bothered with the N100 credit wey u wan load. MTN fit pay OBJ?
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by Olagold(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2007
Where did u get your theory from, leave OBJ alone, some stole Nigerians money and take it abroad to develop white men economy, but have u ever give it a thought how many pple are getting there daily bread thru this man. Have worked with him and i don't have anything against him, he may be strict but that doesn't mean he's a bad man. Only in calabar the staff strenght is more than 4,000, so why not leave this man alone. I know of about 7 pple that left OBJ holdings as millionaires.
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by ituen(m): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2007
some of these posters dey work for OBJ without even knowing it
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by RayD(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2007
So after all these talks no body could say some thing reasonable about this *555*1*. The truth  is that I don't believe every thing I hear, I carry out practicals before i conclude. So I carried out a test on the issue and i found out that the *1* is for your text messages if you recharge without the *1* it will work but  you will found out  that u won't be able to send text messagesnce u recharge another one with the *1* u will be able to send text messagesf you doubt it try it,
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by ituen(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2007
RayD:

So after all these talks no body could say some thing reasonable about this *555*1*. The truth is that I don't believe every thing I hear, I carry out practicals before i conclude. So I carried out a test on the issue and i found out that the *1* is for your text messages if you recharge without the *1* it will work but you will found out that u won't be able to send text messagesnce u recharge another one with the *1* u will be able to send text messagesf you doubt it try it,

guy i have had access to the computers and know wats up. looks like u just got a MTN line. Anyhow u load, u can send text. ASk any1 on the forum. Those codes are used to track loaded cards
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by McOmo(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2007
Na wao . .so MTS that uses *2* also pay OBJ ? Bunkum !
Re: Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2007
pure nonesense!
i loaded a card yesterday with the *555* 1# and was credited

(1) (Reply)

Apple Admits A British Man Invented Ipod / . / Install Cyanogenmod 12.1 On YU Yureka AO5510 - Nightly ROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.