Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,121 members, 7,852,800 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday (21293 Views)

Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Gossipmilnaija And Celebrities Celebrate Tunde Ednut On His Birthday Today / Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by efewizey(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:
Who know Lagos Venue o. I get PVC o grin

I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale. Contact on signature.

Price?
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Seekhimnow: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
efewizey:

Price?

Chat me up. Contact on my signature.
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by agulion: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2023
That is very nice, but we will not vote APC again
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Sirchiboy: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2023
OboOlora:
And na person born this one o, dem even kill goat for em naming.

Celebrating a failed musician that came to overstay his tourist visa in the US. The guy can’t even visit home to celebrate his own birthday but jobless Nigerians will gather to party in absenting of the failed blogger

Walahi, you people deserve the worst leaders.

Since you nor wan get sense.

Bloodclaats!
Tell me more about this guy
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by donsharwama(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Chopcy29:

He’s not a comedian so why will you find him funny

So, what is HE?
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by DSC7: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Wooooowww shocked shocked...

Nice one funnybros.....

I dey laff first before watching funnybros comedies cheesy grin....

Very funny guy....
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by joshtooxplicit: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
OboOlora:
And na person born this one o, dem even kill goat for em naming.

Celebrating a failed musician that came to overstay his tourist visa in the US. The guy can’t even visit home to celebrate his own birthday but jobless Nigerians will gather to party in absenting of the failed blogger

Walahi, you people deserve the worst leaders.

Since you nor wan get sense.

Bloodclaats!

There is a reason he is called the "star Maker". He might be a Failed musician according to you, but He has not posted one person that did not "Blow". The day he posted funny bros, funny bros became more popular than he was. I can't count the number of people he has used his platform to help. From people that had nothing and need help, NOT JUST CONTENT CREATORS, to people that are really doing below average. People don't celebrate people because they have money to throw about. He has blessed Lives, he has raised people from the Lowly place with his Reach. He is a "Failed musician" but a Better Human.
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Igboslayer: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Neduzze5:
We would sha donate a cow to the President of Irabiji Townhall as a condolence gift after his defeat at the Presidential elections next month.

That day would be completely glorious!!

ObiDatti is coming!!
I wan know wetin una dey smoke? This bare faced lies you tell yourself is appalling. You mean OBI can win this election with Labour Party…common, make una dey reason am na.
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by joshtooxplicit: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Tell me more about this guy

He is a "star maker" over 80% of our content creators today owe their growth to him. He has INFLUENCE. A man that makes men without a fee is more than a man. He is being celebrated in close to 13 states in Nigeria and over 7 countries in the world including India and Russia, NOT BY HIMSELF, BUT BY PPLE WHOSE LIVES HE HAS TOUCHED. Collectively people have given him close to 20 Cows excluding Rams, He has given out wheel chairs this year and always give cars every year, gate fee to the fest is just prove you can vote, lest i forget people will still get the opportunity to win millions at various Location, JUST SHOW UP. A man that makes Men is Really not a failed man.
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Sirchiboy: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
joshtooxplicit:

He is a "star maker" over 80% of our content creators today owe their growth to him. He has INFLUENCE. A man that makes men without a fee is more than a man. He is being celebrated in close to 13 states in Nigeria and over 7 countries in the world including India and Russia, NOT BY HIMSELF, BUT BY PPLE WHOSE LIVES HE HAS TOUCHED. Collectively people have given him close to 20 Cows excluding Rams, He has given out wheel chairs this year and always give cars every year, gate fee to the fest is just prove you can vote, lest i forget people will still get the opportunity to win millions at various Location, JUST SHOW UP. A man that makes Men is Really not a failed man.
Awesome.
Do you help people too
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Goddyrichie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
donsharwama:
Before you ask me if everything is fine at home, YES! EVERYTHING IS FINE

but, is it just me but I don't find this guy that funny.

He's good though.
no b only u his comedy no funny 4 me at all
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tunde is always there for people..

It is time to return the gesture on his day.
Re: Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday by Nobodysboo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
I expect to see garri not cow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose / Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics / Kennis Music Promises To Support Bisola In Her Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.