Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? (669 Views)

If You Dont Know This, You Belong To The Indomie Generation. / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? / Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by SodiumValproate: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Because Indomie was introduced into Nigeria in 1988.

Indomie will be 35 years this year since it was being exported to Nigeria and

28 years since they opened their factory in Nigeria in 1995.

Awon Indomie and Non-Indomie generation, please educate us. cool
Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by Mryacks: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oh wow...just finding out that Indomie has been around that long grin. For me I believe 'indomie generation will be considered from the 2000 upward when indomie peaked in all households across the country. My opinion, let's hear others tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by SodiumValproate: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2023
Mryacks:
Oh wow...just finding out that Indomie has been around that long grin. For me I believe 'indomie generation will be considered from the 2000 upward when indomie peaked in all households across the country. My opinion, let's hear others tongue
Omo! Even me self was surprised when I go to know it was out this long.

I thought indomie was a thing of the 2000s' too
Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by Foodqueen(f): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2023
I thought it was in the 90s.
Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by wunmi590(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by Meandmycrew(f): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Children born in the 90s
Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by NoToPile: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
I classify indomie generation as those born year 2000 upwards. The term is for the much younger generation

Its not really about how long indomie has been in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God I was born in the 80s.
Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by id4sho(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:
Because Indomie was introduced into Nigeria in 1988.

Indomie will be 35 years this year since it was being exported to Nigeria and

28 years since they opened their factory in Nigeria in 1995.

Awon Indomie and Non-Indomie generation, please educate us. cool

I knew of indomie in 1999/2000. Nigerian economy was experiencing a boom then under OBJ. I was in primary school, one of the best then in awka. Lads don't bring noodles to school but cooked food.Abacha use sapa deal with Nigerians . Price was 10-15 naira .
Anybody born from 2000s
Likes of soifra
Re: Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? by SodiumValproate: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2023
id4sho:

I knew of indomie in 1999/2000. Nigerian economy was experiencing a boom then under OBJ. I was in primary school, one of the best then in awka. Lads don't bring noodles to school but cooked food.Abacha use sapa deal with Nigerians . Price was 10-15 naira .
Anybody born from 2000s
Likes of siofra

Still Siofra was not oppotuned to live a quality life so she tried to break free just like her mother tried. But look at her life now😔
I really feel for her situation.

Since she couldn't enjoy things like indomie at that time, that is the reason why boys will buy cooked indomie and egg for her and she will gladly open her legs in exchange.

I am still trying to understand exactly the cause of why they say her vagina stinks though.🤔 Because there are many things that can cause her vaginas' predicament.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know Now That You Wished You Knew Before? / Marriage Dispute Resolution / In Marriage, Is There Anything Like Personal "star" Compatibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.