Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs (7189 Views)

The Cut-off Point Of Kogi State University. Post Utme 2011/2012 / Jamb--drop The Cut-off Mark For Each Schools Here 2011/2012 / What Is The Cut Off For Delta State University Post Ume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by doyin2011(m): 1:14am On Sep 17, 2011
D utme/o.a.u admission is out. Check ur admision status on jamb website. At all in the house, av bin given admisn 2 study International Relations at O.A.U and also Finance at unilorin. But na Oba Awon University I dey goooooooo oh, help me rejoice, at prospective coursemate, join me on 2go-doynix, email-crown.adedoyin@gmail.com.am so so happy. JAMB, THANK U. Jesus thank u GOD.fb-segun.adedoyin
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by lorkiy: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2011
Congrats, me 2!, i was given estate management oh!, and it remain 2 marks for me to beat cut off, God really works in mysetrious ways!!
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by Abatvic(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
lorkiy:

Congrats, me 2!, i was given estate management oh!, and it remain 2 marks for me to beat cut off, God really works in mysetrious ways!!
it mean u beat catchment cut off congrat wats ur facebook acc am offer medicine too glory be to God am so happy.
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by lorkiy: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
my fb acct is 'Dammie Alade',
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by lorkiy: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
lorkiy:

my fb acct is 'Dammie Alade',
sorry i meant 'Damiee Alade'
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by danie3: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
hey guys how do u calculate the aggregate;
jamb 268,
p/ume 250
need some help pls cos i chosed pharmacy
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by Abatvic(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
d#anie:

hey guys how do u calculate the aggregate;
jamb 268,
p/ume 250
need some help pls cos i chosed pharmacy
add both divide by 2 i.e 250+268=518/2=259.ur agg is 259
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by rockty: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2011
pls i need the cut-off mark for philosophy
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by hoyewoley: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
hi guy someone said d cut off mark u just listed is pre degree cut off mark, just to be sure of it
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by bl4c: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
can you help me calculate my score i got 322 in jamb and 254 in post jamb
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by Abatvic(m): 2:36am On Sep 18, 2011
bl4c:

can you help me calculate my score i got 322 in jamb and 254 in post jamb
add 322+254=576/2=288 ur agg
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by Abatvic(m): 2:46am On Sep 18, 2011
hoyewoley:

hi guy someone said d cut off mark u just listed is pre degree cut off mark, just to be sure of it
d cutoff is 4 postume candidates.not for predegree
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 18, 2011
You're not sleeping?
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by alarm4: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2012
Hello, @ GAKIN 95, pls i would like to know how engineering Physics in OAU, is like and hw is the course, is it scaring movie or an interesting , course in OAU, because i jst apply it as my 1st choice in my new intake jamb, 2012, pls help i wnt to knw how is the Dept, i held sme pple say faculty of sc in OAU na die 4 die courses , so pls infor me, so i can be preparing 4 suicide mission 4 it, and also wnt to knw if it is a high priority course that pple rush in into, like computer sc, bco i dnt wnt to crydrag wit pple,
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by alarm4: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2012
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs
« #45 on: Today at 11:48:25 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, @ GAKIN 95, pls i would like to know how engineering Physics in OAU, is like and hw is the course, is it scaring movie or an interesting , course in OAU, because i jst apply it as my 1st choice in my new intake jamb, 2012, pls help i wnt to knw how is the Dept, i held sme pple say faculty of sc in OAU na die 4 die courses , so pls infor me, so i can be preparing 4 suicide mission 4 it, and also wnt to knw if it is a high priority course that pple rush in into, like computer sc, bco i dnt wnt to crydrag wit pple, , show me the way pls,
Re: Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs by PECng: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Newest And Best School In Enugu State*** Lilyhills School / 50 Interesting And Funny Facts / Advice A Nigerian Law Sch Enugu campus student!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.