Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture (2237 Views)

Have You Seen This Messi's Picture ? / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by themes009(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
My caption grin

Messi will be like, last last I am the goat grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by DispatcherLagos: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's a privilege to play against the first billionaire footballer in history..... from Messi

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by UAE123(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
So, after all the gra gra wey this Ronaldo dey do na this yeye Saudi Arabia league him come say him dey come because clubs for Europe Don reject am. Ehm. It's a pity.

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by superintendents(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
like for messi...share for ronaldo...

grin

17 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Kingcalls: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
themes009:
My caption grin

Rather he is thinking out loud...so at his age of 38b, he is the highest earner in history of football...how does he pull these stuff

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by haybhi1(m): 1:00am On Jan 20, 2023
UAE123:
So, after all the gra gra wey this Ronaldo dey do na this yeye Saudi Arabia league him come say him dey come because clubs for Europe Don reject am. Ehm. It's a pity.

100%
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by ecolime(m): 5:26am On Jan 20, 2023
It's a look of admiration.

Messi admires CR7 a lot. Same as Mbappe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by FlawlessKarl: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2023
shocked

Messi should never be in the same sentence again with Ronaldo, Messi is not Ronaldo's mate in football, Messi if far far far above and miles ahead Ronaldo, it's an insult to compare Enzo Fernandez to a fraud like Ronaldo, let me not talk of Master of the game Messi .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by angelEmade: 5:38am On Jan 20, 2023
I watched the match. Sadly, Ronaldo is still hurting from that worldcup saga. He felt pained and relied on his goal and penalty to console himself.
I am glad PSG coach removed Messi. The goat is not supposed to be in such match meant for kids. Yeah he is played to pay but he is not like some people who claimed they don't play for money only to....
Yeah you know the rest of that shameful story.
I am also glad this same Ronaldo has never been in any worldcup final. Imagine if he should be playing France in the final...the coach had better remove that mbappe otherwise Blackman fit score own goal grin
Well it's truly the end of an Era for some people but for Messi fans! We are winning the world cup back to back!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Tartasbags(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2023
I don’t know why you people are fighting over these two, they've make it in Life to the extent that the history will never forget them. But everything that has beginning must have an end now. No matter how well they play they will still quit one day.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by traihit: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Messi should never be in the same sentence again with Ronaldo, Messi is not Ronaldo's mate in football, Messi if far far far above and miles ahead Ronaldo, it's an insult to compare Enzo Fernandez to a fraud like Ronaldo, let me not talk of Master of the game Messi .

Those guys enjoyed themselves yesterday and you right here is feeling the pain. Shouldn't you find something profitable to do with your life than this childish ranting? You have gifts you must show the world o....don't waste them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by mistermoney: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Messi was like, ''How did you end up in a league such as this?'' grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by OKOATA(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Messi isn't looking at Ronaldo, he's looking at the stands or something. Check the image well.
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Kingcalls: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Messi is looking thinking....they say im the goat , I just won the world cup but na still this nigger dem sign after world cup come give am 6 times my salary .... e b like this goat mata na scam

1 Like

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by 2dominate: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

Rather he is thinking out loud...so at his age of 38b, he is the highest earner in history of football...how does he pull these stuff
Bro Messi don flog European teams win world cup. What now ?
What is the new he can't do.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by 2dominate: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
ecolime:
It's a look of admiration.

Messi admires CR7 a lot. Same as Mbappe.
More like look of pity , no dey do pass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by 2dominate: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingcalls:
Messi is looking thinking....they say im the goat , I just won the world cup but na still this nigger dem sign after world cup come give am 6 times my salary .... e b like this goat mata na scam
Messi is destroying your ewu even on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by OJEEMAH(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
2dominate:

More like look of pity , no dey do pass yourself.
Messi wasn’t looking at him. I wish I can send you the video. He was looking at something else then Ronaldo was moving before the picture was taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Ade1177: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
angelEmade:
I watched the match. Sadly, Ronaldo is still hurting from that worldcup saga. He felt pained and relied on his goal and penalty to console himself.
I am glad PSG coach removed Messi. The goat is not supposed to be in such match meant for kids. Yeah he is played to pay but he is not like some people who claimed they don't play for money only to....
Yeah you know the rest of that shameful story.
I am also glad this same Ronaldo has never been in any worldcup final. Imagine if he should be playing France in the final...the coach had better remove that mbappe otherwise Blackman fit score own goal grin
Well it's truly the end of an Era for some people but for Messi fans! We are winning the world cup back to back!!

Haba

Until Ronaldo die before una leave the guy

He is just that good that he dominates everywhere
He's used to it since 20yrs of age till 38

He's always the main man

Messi, neymar, ramos and Mbappe
Plus cr7 all removed together at the 60th minute as arranged

And honest truth even for a fixed match which was so obvious

It was entertaining and Ronaldo played well considering his teammates and his opposition was Messi, neymar, mbappe. Ramos etc

I enjoyed the match with 9 goals in it

People still calling Ronaldo diving for a punch that gave him blood on his face and swollen cheeks, like why hate someone that much. Can't you see blood?

Neymar dived and got a penalty and still missed it

It was an arranged match but he did well considering the hell he went through in 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Ade1177: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by ItooWorWor(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
themes009:
My caption grin

grin
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by chadYRN(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
But, true, the look was just a pitiful one.

See Ronaldo struggling to score goal na. Trying to prove something!
Sha, the match looked fixed and all, just to let Saudi win and Ronaldo get a little bit of pride back!

Ronald looks sad, the media has not been very helpful. He's definitely going through a lot!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by 2dominate: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ade1177:

Haba

Until Ronaldo die before una leave the guy

He is just that good that he dominates everywhere
He's used to it since 20yrs of age till 38

He's always the main man

Messi, neymar, ramos and Mbappe
Plus cr7 all removed together at the 60th minute as arranged

And honest truth even for a fixed match which was so obvious

It was entertaining and Ronaldo played well considering his teammates and his opposition was Messi, neymar, mbappe. Ramos etc

I enjoyed the match with 9 goals in it

People still calling Ronaldo diving for a punch that gave him blood on his face and swollen cheeks, like why hate someone that much. Can't you see blood?

Neymar dived and got a penalty and still missed it

It was an arranged match but he did well considering the hell he went through in 2022
After rebuking those that said Ronaldo dived then you did exactly what they did, how was Neymar penalty a eive.
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Kingcalls: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
2dominate:

Messi is destroying your ewu even on Instagram.

Stop deceiving urself.... measi can never achieve 500m followers on insta
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Kingcalls: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
2dominate:

Bro Messi don flog European teams win world cup. What now ?
What is the new he can't do.

Flogged which European teams...person wey fifa help they dash dubious penalties against every European team he played to help the fraud
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by SodiumValproate: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
themes009:
My caption grin

Walai Talai , I am the GOAT grin
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by 2dominate: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

Stop deceiving urself.... measi can never achieve 500m followers on insta
Even with his millions of followers Messi is having the most liked post on Instagram. Ronaldo can't defeat him on Instagram.
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by 2dominate: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

Flogged which European teams...person wey fifa help they dash dubious penalties against every European team he played to help the fraud
So all the penalties were dubious, fine how about Croatia they destroyed and how Messi made gravidol looked useless.
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Kingcalls: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
2dominate:

So all the penalties were dubious, fine how about Croatia they destroyed and how Messi made gravidol looked useless.

After they stole penalty as Croatia were dealing with them...fifa had to activate fake penalty to give them the lead ... if fifa played fair , Argentina no foe smell final
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by Kingcalls: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
2dominate:

Even with his millions of followers Messi is having the most liked post on Instagram. Ronaldo can't defeat him on Instagram.

The 1 number person on Instagram is the jne with most followers and not most likes ....una don come again with una 2nd tier quantification..... so likes na same with follower ls as una talk say assist and goal na the same grin
Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by maxwell530(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

After they stole penalty as Croatia were dealing with them...fifa had to activate fake penalty to give them the lead ... if fifa played fair , Argentina no foe smell final
E get people wey still dey engage you ontop the World Cup you claimed Argentina will struggle against European teams? Poland, Netherlands, Croatia and France couldn't register shot on target against them untill 80mins grin grin grin

Engaging you should be listed as one of the ways to kill boredom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Ronaldo And Messi Picture by OJEEMAH(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
maxwell530:
E get people wey still dey engage you ontop the World Cup you claimed Argentina will struggle against European teams? Poland, Netherlands, Croatia and France couldn't register shot on target against them untill 80mins grin grin grin

Engaging you should be listed as one of the ways to kill boredom
Messi was not even looking at Ronaldo. I wish I can post the video. Ronaldo fans too Dey lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) / Fight Break Out Between Hazard And Five Other Real Madrid Stars / Fifa To Cut League Number From 20 To 18. Premiership Revolts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.