Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed (3363 Views)

I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 / Buy Beans, Groundnuts, Dry Pepper In Large Qty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by Audu2008: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am looking for buyers of palm oil, sesame seed, cashew nut and dry pepper for export.

I am from Benue State and we have these products in abundant quantities.

Please only serious buyers required

Contact me on 08087205513
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by adexy007: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2011
hello Audu
am really interested in doing business with you. just wanted to know the exact quantity and quality you have so as to know exactly what you talking about.
if you care to contact me here is my mail lutech4real@yahoo.com
hoping to hearing from you
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by Audu2008: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
Hello friend,

Thanks for your reply. I can supply as much as 100 M/T a month.

The mathod of payment is COD, Cash on Delivery.

The quality is the best you can find anywhere.

My client choice is VSB, very serious buyers.

Any other info, just let me know.

The number again is 08087205513
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by gbengaa: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2011
am interested in buying.call 08034890002or send mail.dadgbenga@yahoo.com

Hi everyone,

I am looking for buyers of palm oil, sesame seed, cashew nut and dry pepper for export.

I am from Benue State and we have these products in abundant quantities.

Please only serious buyers required

Contact me on 08087205513
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by pepeless: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2011
I am looking for a partner who knows about agro based commodities.
I will provide finance,corporate office, cost of moving around.

In return,
You provide sincerity,trust and the ability to turn the venture into a market leader within 5years.
You must be well knowledged about the market terrain and must be able to buy the best product at competitive price.
Must have a valid international passport and a full driving licence.

profit sharing:
Profit is shared at a ratio of 80/20. To progress to 60/40 within five years

I need someone who is hungry for success and God fearing. Ability to speak other nigerian language is a big plus.

If you are a get rich quick person,please stay off.

Send detail and MOU to mintscafe@hotmail.com
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by DeBarrister: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Good day to you,
I am well connected to a genuine cocoa farmer and dealer in Okada village, Ovia North East, Edo State. This is 100% genuine and all interested buyers can come down to the village themselves to inspect the product before buying.
I can help you supply in bulk to anywhere in Nigeria and worldwide. We give wholesale price at N320 per kilo and we supply in bags of 65 kilo per bag. Serious buyers can reach me on +2348164921778.
For once let nairalanders be confident in meeting people doing legit and genuine business without fear of scammers.
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by Richogroup: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
CAN YOU SUPPY 50 KEGS OF PALM OIL WEEKLY, 20 TONS SESAME SEEDS. WITH LPO. CHIEF RICHARD NNOLI
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by biz4realnair(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dear Sir , I am really interested in doing business with you. Pls. can you give me the prices of your commodities as indicated:Palm Oil, Seasame Seed, Dry Pepper and Cashew Nut.
We have buyers who trade regularly on these products and are eager to buy provided your prices are very reasonable since you claim that the products are in abundance on your esteemed state.
Hoping to hear a favorable response from you asap.
Thanks and God Bless
Mr BAYEWU/ 08102805200
egritycastles@gmail.com
P.S. : Reply needed urgently.
P.P.S : Quote Price, Terms and delivery time to Lagos.
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by handsomjulee(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
pls am interested in cashew,pepper and palm oil::kindly send me d prices:::my location is obollo afor in udenu,Eunugu state::my no is 08037755102::jentlejulee@gmail.com
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by Audu2008: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Héllo all,

I gave my number for you to call and some of you will come here and drop phone numbers and émail addresses. Even when I call those numbers they are always switched off.

For serious buyers please
my number is at the top, call me.
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by sdacosta79(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
@Audu2008, please contact me for a deal on your above products. seyidacosta79@yahoo.com
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by Audu2008: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
buyers still wanted call: 08087205514
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by Audu2008: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buyers still wanted call: 08087205513
Re: Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed by olatundes14: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2017
I will call you shortly for cashew nut purchase and Palm Oil steadily buying. but if you are on whatsapp chat it will make things easier and faster anybody to reach you. am on whatsapp chat on 08098726776

(1) (Reply)

Gold Mining, Trading And Minerals. / You Have A Mack Truck? I Will Pay 300k Per Month(negotiable) / Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Vietnam, Malaysia And India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.