Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22920 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled “lust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Ofolete: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nkem Owoh and John Okafor

4 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

His movies sometimes look boring to me.
I’m still looking for any of his boring movies
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by azpekuliar: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tom Hanks
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Enskynelson(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Seequadry(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anything Kevin hart shoots... Either move or stand ups am watching

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Beautiful and Epic movie! Absolute masterclass

even the other guy he's was close to, the poet was fantastic
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Poll23: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Coco Martin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by generalwo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Vin diesel
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:

Who's Donald Sutherland?

Legend of the Hollywood acting circle!

He is the father of Kiefer Sutherland (24's Jack Bauer)!

Hunger Games series!

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by salam8528: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jason Statham
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jim Carrey

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Mine : Will Smith.

Who would you choose?

angry
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by GeneralPula: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Ryan Reynolds

I really love that 6underground movie..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Pasquale212(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=120215275]Mine : Will Smith.

Who would Jack Bauer
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mubarak225:
Mine: jackie chan
E be like you go like fight well well🙄

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Who would you choose?

so u are gay....u want to watch man all yor life...Corrrrrecti? R u ok sir or do u need help?(no oofencsse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Pasquale212(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
JACK BAUER
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by GeneralPula: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Will Smith is overrated

Lol..

You could call him anything. But when it comes to acting, the dude is good..

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Tukor1759: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by socialmediaman: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
1. Leonardo De Caprio
2. Julia Roberts
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
James bond.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Legend of the Hollywood acting circle!

He is the father of Kiefer Sutherland (24's Jack Bauer)!

Hunger Games series!

Until this very moment, never knew Donald Sutherland fathered Kiefer Sutherland.

Nairaland is not entirely useless after all. One can still learn a thing or two.

He's a legend indeed! His prime role in "The Italian Job" is one to always be remembered.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:

Very overrated.

I used to like him growing up as a child in the 90s. But he became a very annoying specimen of a man after he married Jada Pinket-Smith and allowed her to turn him to her puppet.

Well, I really don't see how that should make him overrated.

Yes, he has had some silly and pathetic roles, but he is generally great when he means to.

He excelled massively in the following:

The Pursuit of Happyness
I am Legend
King George (his Oscar winning role)
Hitch
I, Robot

Still a woman wrapper Sha! A real simp! grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by bennyblings(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Martin lawrence
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kelvin Hart❤️ international
Osita Iheme and Charles Okafor grin national

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by peter0071(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu... the Best Comedian
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
bennyblings:
Martin lawrence

What do you make of his outing in his recent movie?!!

Didn't quite feel him in that flick.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by juman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Any of the popular yoruba actor or actress.
Bimbo oshin, eniola ajao, biola adebayo etc.
Baba latin, odunlade adekola, muyiwa ademola, femi adebayo, ibrahim chatta, etc.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Phoenix09: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tom Cruise
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by SeaTrade(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tom Cruise.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Bethepeace: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Agbemiga27(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Who would you choose?

Scott Edward Adkins (Yuri Boyka)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 / #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House / Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.