Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22938 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled “lust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by bizzibodi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jean Claude Van Damme
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Vello(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Keanu Reeves
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by alpharoyalty: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by okunwaye(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lexington steele embarassed
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Bbdot(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Abija
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by SavageResponse(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Jason Statham: American actor
Le min hoo: Korean actor.

Jason Statham is British not American
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by isimmia: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zubby Michael
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by bimbodotun(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nse Ikpe-Etim
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ekanx27(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
And who will the actor or actress be acting with? Himself or herself I guess. Na mumu dey answer this kind question
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Horokrox: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So you and the OP like Jason Statham? undecided

I CANNOT stand his Movies!

As an Action Star, He shows no Emotions and His Fighting Style is too Rigid, Mechanical and Fake, compared to the Likes of Van Damme, Jet li or Jackie Chan! sad
Including Scott Adkins and Dolph Lundgren😋
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Waywardson6: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Keanu Reeves. I love him.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Horokrox: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
okunwaye:
Lexington steele embarassed
Cool👍! Though not a good model for you considering your clitoris sized tiny dick🤣
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Robinmido(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Guy na one Dem say make you chose na
Heathrow44:
Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg
Will smith

Sandra Bullock
Jessica Chastain
Emma Corrin
Dakota
Angelina Jolie

So many others that are such great actors and actresses
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jeff1607(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So you and the OP like Jason Statham? undecided

I CANNOT stand his Movies!

As an Action Star, He shows no Emotions and His Fighting Style is too Rigid, Mechanical and Fake, compared to the Likes of Van Damme, Jet li or Jackie Chan! sad

Jet Li?
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by MrBroke(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adam Sandler all the way
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nze91(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Just give me 3
Nkem Owoh
Sam loco
Plus Mr ibu.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by rolams(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jakie Chan
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Eagban(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Donkastrow:

Al Pacino.
Only matured mind on this thread. I go for AL PACINO too.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Onemind9: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tom Cruise

Watching one of his movies presently
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by tuzle(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mubarak225:
Mine: jackie chan
he shock me say I no see Jackie Chan until the last post. Watching Jackie Chan film will make we laugh and laugh so I will take it. And the guy who said Jackie Chan and jet LI fight are fake, is it now Hollywood fight that is real. For example John wick one man faces a whole community of assassin's and survives. No be juju be that

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by HonEmeritus(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Charlie Chaplain
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Skyjones77: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Johnny Depp

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Exactly... Their vocal uniqueness is out of this world.

Same as:

James Earl Jones
Anthony Hopkins

You just effortlessly became my favorite nairalander.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Oasisi: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Denzel Washington
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eagban:
Only matured mind on this thread. I go for AL PACINO too.

Al Pacino.
Robert De Niro.

Now these are legends!

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by SenatePresdo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osita iheme, AKA Pawpaw.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ospreywin(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why are you not mentioning Robert Downey Jr?

Ryan Reynolds anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Jackbaur88: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kieffer Sutherland Aka Jack Bauer.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dvkot(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mark Wahlberg
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by shotuns: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
All in all i will tale Jason Stratham and Angelina Jolie. in any miovie you see them, be expecting real action.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by TGreatGatsby: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Johnny Deep, d guy fits into a wide range of characters & his sense of humor is mad.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by TheSourcerer: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Keanu Reaves
Leonardo di capio

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House / Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.