Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Homeless In Brazil (pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Homeless In Brazil (pix) (2450 Views)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm currently staying in São Paulo, Brazil. I'm very close to downtown.

I see a lot of homeless people on the street. They felt dangerous at first, but I've gotten used to them now.
They have not bothered me yet, they don't even beg me for money. Maybe I look so broke they don't even bother. lol grin

The city is beautiful, with a lot of infrastructure, but they throw trash everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRiqteUbGVQ

In this city, you have a lot of Nigerians. Especially Igbos. I walk on the streets and I here people speaking Igbo almost everyday. lol
Sometimes I try to say hi, but they're too busy discussing business, so I just let them be.

I'm close to the Naija restaurant, so I've been walking there almost everyday to chop correct Naija food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GShapkTu-Sg

If you enjoy travel videos, please subscribe to my channel. grin

Which country would you guys like me to travel to next? I'll be leaving Brazil by the end of January.

6 Likes

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by KingMack(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
shocked
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by erico2k2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I'm currently staying in São Paulo, Brazil. I'm very close to downtown.

I see a lot of homeless people on the street. They felt dangerous at first, but I've gotten used to them now.
They have not bothered me yet, they don't even beg me for money. Maybe I look so broke they don't even bother. lol grin

The city is beautiful, with a lot of infrastructure, but they throw trash everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRiqteUbGVQ

In this city, you have a lot of Nigerians. Especially Igbos. I walk on the streets and I here people speaking Igbo almost everyday. lol
Sometimes I try to say hi, but they're too busy discussing business, so I just let them be.

I'm close to the Naija restaurant, so I've been walking there almost everyday to chop correct Naija food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GShapkTu-Sg

If you enjoy travel videos, please subscribe to my channel. grin

Which country would you guys like me to travel to next? I'll be leaving Brazil by the end of January.
where in SP are U?Im currently in sao paolo on working holiday.so took the mrs with me .since U live here can we link up? Im at the Lux hotel not too far from that 9ja restaurant U went to as I was there lastnight

2 Likes

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by personality1000: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
oga help me I want to go to Brazil
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by erico2k2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
personality1000:
shyte place to come.go Europe bross.

3 Likes

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sure we can link up, though I do not live here. Have you been to Galeria Boulevard do Centro? It's a mall were most of the businesses are owned by Nigerians. You should check it out. You can hit me up on instagram real_naija_man

What time were you there? I was there in the afternoon around 4pm and a couple were their eating. Was that not you guys?

erico2k2:

where in SP are U?Im currently in sao paolo on working holiday.so took tje mrs with me .since U live here can we link up? Im at the Lux hotel not too far from that 9ka restaurant U went to as I was there lastnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
I don't have any connection o, I just dey visit.

personality1000:
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Oya Oga Erico2k2 go help you go Europe. grin

erico2k2:

shyte place to come.go Europe bross.

2 Likes

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by hodari: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stay away from that place Cracolândia. Very dangerous place. You can easily lose your life my guy

1 Like

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank you, I will stay away.

hodari:
Stay away from that place Cracolândia. Very dangerous place. You can easily lose your life my guy

1 Like

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by erico2k2(m): 4:12am On Jan 22, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Sure we can link up, though I do not live here. Have you been to Galeria Boulevard do Centro? It's a mall were most of the businesses are owned by Nigerians. You should check it out. You can hit me up on instagram real_naija_man

What time were you there? I was there in the afternoon around 4pm and a couple were their eating. Was that not you guys?

that V possible was sat near the wall me n mrs
I have now come to.Rio De.Janero.at the Ibis hotel close to tje airport.Not back to Sao Paulo till the end.of the mo.th.
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by Originalsly: 6:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Interesting video ..... nice walk ... got a feel of the neighborhood. Doesn't look like a nice place to he if broke .... either making ends meet or be homeless.... seems like street hustle is not allowed but then there isn't much traffic.... foot nor vehicle. ... maybe it's an off day from work. Nice video.... what this section should be all about.
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by Sweetvie: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2023
shocked
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by NumeroUno7(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Your next country to visit? Please try any of the Scandinavian countries. I am eager to know more about these countries, travel friendly or not, plus how easy/difficult it will be to enter the country from Nigeria
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2023
Street hustle full here. Watch out for my future videos.

Originalsly:
Interesting video ..... nice walk ... got a feel of the neighborhood. Doesn't look like a nice place to he if broke .... either making ends meet or be homeless.... seems like street hustle is not allowed but then there isn't much traffic.... foot nor vehicle. ... maybe it's an off day from work. Nice video.... what this section should be all about.

1 Like

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Noted. Thank you.

NumeroUno7:
Your next country to visit? Please try any of the Scandinavian countries. I am eager to know more about these countries, travel friendly or not, plus how easy/difficult it will be to enter the country from Nigeria
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Cool. Enjoy Rio. Me I'll be flying out of Brazil on the first of February.

erico2k2:

that V possible was sat near the wall me n mrs
I jane now come to.Rio De.Janero.at the Ibis hotel close to tje airport.Not back to Sao Paulo till the end.of the mo.th.

1 Like

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by erico2k2(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Cool. Enjoy Rio. Me I'll be flying out of Brazil on the first of February.

Nice one I left Sao paulo lastnight .I am now in Rio De Janero. chilling at the Ibis close to the airport.went 4 a walk by the river took few pics.

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice! If your woman go let you, take photos of girls on the beach and post here. lol

Check out my YouTube channel to see places in Rio that you might like.

erico2k2:

Nice one I left Sao paulo lastnight .I am now in Rio De Janero. chilling at the Ibis close to the airport.went 4 a walk by the river took few pics.

1 Like

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by erico2k2(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Nice! If your woman go let you, take photos of girls on the beach and post here. lol

I'm going well WE are going to copacobana beach today in 2hrs time its RS23 Ubar then I'm booking day tour £89 each person.Sugarloaf mountain etc that's me done.If my wrk was nit in Sao Paulo I would have returned from Rio.I will def take photos
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cool, cool, cool.

erico2k2:

I'm going well WE are going to copacobana beach today in 2hrs time its RS23 Ubar then I'm booking day tour £89 each person.Sugarloaf mountain etc that's me done.If my wrk was nit in Sao Paulo I would have returned from Rio.I will def take photos
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
took few

1 Like

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nice! Too bad it was cloudy the day you went.

erico2k2:
took few
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Nice! Too bad it was cloudy the day you went.

very cloudy.we even had to wait up to 30 to 45 mins for it to be this clear.Long hike on a bus though.I wish our dear leaders can see how money and employment is made from tourism
Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
They are too busy stealing all the money, also because most times they hire the wrong people for the job, just because of favors.

But majority of the Nigerian population are just like their leaders, that's why they never joined together to change things.

erico2k2:

very cloudy.we even had to wait up to 30 to 45 mins for it to be this clear.Long hike on a bus though.I wish our dear leaders can see how money and employment is made from tourism

2 Likes

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by missjekyll: 4:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Not at all creepy.
naijamanyoutube:

Re: Homeless In Brazil (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Not at all! grin

missjekyll:
Not at all creepy.

(1) (Reply)

One Million Naira Or 6 Months Visa To The United State / A Gallant Nairalander Is Gone. / Third Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open After Repair Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.