Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Religion In India - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion In India (273 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How Shoprite Bread Explains Religion In Nigeria / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion In India by Ten06(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
This post is not meant to offend anyone. If I misunderstand something, please explain it to me.

Indians are sometimes incomprehensible to me, I don't understand their kind of religiosity.

The Yamuna is a sacred river, just like the Ganges. Both rivers are the most tremendous industrial wells.

Here you see Indians taking their sacred bath in the industrial waste.

This ceremony is known as Chath Puja.

People fast (even without drinking water), take this sacred bath and make sacred offerings to the sun at sunrise and sunset.

If you do not live near the river, you can also bathe in a pool or lake, as long as you can see the sun.

The holiest river for Indians is the Ganges. It is one of the most polluted waters in the world.

Untreated sewage is discharged into it, industrial wastes, agricultural effluents, partially burned or unburned corpse remains from funeral pyres, and animal carcasses-all contribute to the pollution of the Ganges.

Yet Indians who bathe in it stubbornly continue to believe that it is good for them and harmless.

In my many researches ..... nowhere have I seen so many deformed babies as in India.

They are born deformed or with several supernumerary limbs.

But if a child has four arms and four legs, she is worshipped as the goddess Lakshmi.

I also find many illogical things in my country that border on denial of reality.

But that Indians apparently don't even see how poisonous it is, I can't understand.

And that so much shit is dumped into the waters when they are sacred to them.

-

Please do not offend anybody in the comments.
Re: Religion In India by muyico(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Where ha u from? Ha u from india?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion In India by Nobodyany1: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ten06 Please, I'm trying to reach you. Drop your WhatsApp number it's urgent
Re: Religion In India by Chiedu4Trump: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ten06:

This post is not meant to offend anyone. If I misunderstand something, please explain it to me.

Indians are sometimes incomprehensible to me, I don't understand their kind of religiosity.

The Yamuna is a sacred river, just like the Ganges. Both rivers are the most tremendous industrial wells.

Here you see Indians taking their sacred bath in the industrial waste.

This ceremony is known as Chath Puja.

People fast (even without drinking water), take this sacred bath and make sacred offerings to the sun at sunrise and sunset.

If you do not live near the river, you can also bathe in a pool or lake, as long as you can see the sun.

The holiest river for Indians is the Ganges. It is one of the most polluted waters in the world.

Untreated sewage is discharged into it, industrial wastes, agricultural effluents, partially burned or unburned corpse remains from funeral pyres, and animal carcasses-all contribute to the pollution of the Ganges.

Yet Indians who bathe in it stubbornly continue to believe that it is good for them and harmless.

In my many researches ..... nowhere have I seen so many deformed babies as in India.

They are born deformed or with several supernumerary limbs.

But if a child has four arms and four legs, she is worshipped as the goddess Lakshmi.

I also find many illogical things in my country that border on denial of reality.

But that Indians apparently don't even see how poisonous it is, I can't understand.

And that so much shit is dumped into the waters when they are sacred to them.

-

Please do not offend anybody in the comments.
India is in spiritual bondage.
Their main religion Hinduism is the most vile religion,whose than islam spiritually

1 Like

Re: Religion In India by Childfree: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ten06

So what?
When they say sacred, did they tell you what they meant was the water is fit for drinking?
Re: Religion In India by Ten06(m): 4:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Nobodyany1:
Ten06 Please, I'm trying to reach you. Drop your WhatsApp number it's urgent

(1) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey & Wife Shares Photos As They Welcome First Child / Which Of All The Protestants Denominations Is The Correct Church? / God Vs Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.