Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Real Problem With Real Madrid? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Real Problem With Real Madrid? (1008 Views)

The True Problem With The National Team / Who Remebers Samuel Etoo's Stint With Real Madrid? / Super Eagles Real Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Problem With Real Madrid? by teeroy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2006
It's the only club i've ever supported. No doubt we have seen days of glory but things are not exactly going right these days. I have no doubt that all will be resolved but i would like to seek different opinions on what you guys think is really wrong. Now, don't start giving me the most common reason which is that there are too many stars in the team and that they are all old, that's old news. i want to hear something new.
Re: The Real Problem With Real Madrid? by slowmo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2006
Well basically,
(a) I feel the problem is from the management.
(b) I stand corrected but to me, sometimes if i have too many options of players, it will be difficult to choose the one that suits the game at that moment. unless the coach is very good at reading games and knows how to capitalize on week parts of the opponent.
That is my opinion!!!!!
Re: The Real Problem With Real Madrid? by vichel(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2006
Management, and coaching crew, u don't buy 20 forwards just because they are the best in the world, and living ur defence open. You have to integrate every body. Remember Garbal Lawal doesn't play like a typical Eagle, but his inclusion in the team makes it unpredictable. Buy the players that matters, and not names
Re: The Real Problem With Real Madrid? by nightrider: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2006
the real problem with Madrid was the perez and i'm glad he's resigned. I can start supporting real again

you don't buy great forwards and ignore defence. Instead of spending good money on great defenders, he bought ramos. Any forward with pace can tear past ramos. Henry and ronaldinho proved it.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Maim Us Pride: Germany 2006 World Cup Round One / Should There Be A Foriegn Super Eagles Coach? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.