Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car (29466 Views)

U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel / UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by naijapikin2(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
He's a millionaire that's chicken change.
But these british people can be really strict ehn
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by brownbib(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
There are places life makes sense

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by abobote: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Very good standard

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by abobote: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
naijapikin2:
He's a millionaire that's chicken change.
But these british people can be really strict ehn
The message is more important than the money

No one is above the law

4 Likes

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by adisabarber(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:
Here is the country where nobody is above the law.

This can never happen in Nigeria

Our leaders in naija are the biggest law breakers, and they do it with impunity

But it seems Rishi Sunak didn't learn anything from his predecessor, Boris Johnson was forced to resign due to such similar issue

The crown has sovereign immunity in UK so the king is above the law
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Espelbengz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
It's not just our leaders, even we normal citizens break lots of laws knowingly, that is why rufai (arise news) broke traffic law and was threatening the officers he would call the governor! Charity begins at home, let's change our mentality first before throwing stones on our leaders!!!

God1000:

But it seems Rishi Sunak didn't learn anything from his predecessor, Boris Johnson was forced to resign due to such similar issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by leisuretym: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
cyberdurable:
This will be Atiku soon .

Even his children when stopped by police will be screaming β€œdo you know who I am?
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by naijapikin2(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
abobote:

The message is more important than the money

No one is above the law
yes brotherly. That's where the law works, not this lawless directionless nation that is just moving in a mapless direction
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Lexusgs430: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Which Nigerian police officer, would dare issue buhari a fine.......

Even IGP no reach ........... Until such can happen, Nigeria will continually remain a fantastically corrupt shithole ............

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by yusuf0876(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kitotechgggg:
Ok
can u edit my voters card?? I lost my voters card but I still have d details,i want to use it for verification
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Acupoye: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Nolevel666: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
The reason this is possible in that country is because 70% of their population are educated,well fed and know their rights.

So no politician can misbehave.

Here is an overpopulated country where the educated among the populace is less than 40% and you find citizens scrambling for bread and cups of rice given to them by their worthless politicians

What do you expect!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Djele: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nigeria police and politicians will never obey traffic lights
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by viodemus: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
That is a country with principles and reputation.

when you no get principles and disciplined reputation, like a country I know, you no go get shame. Anyway na way for there.

I think this is a minor case, but the UK is too principled to allow small mistakes turn to a big mess.

wear your seatbelt pm. shey na your fellow pm sign the law before now. So respect it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Bluntemperor: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:
Our leaders in naija are the biggest law breakers, and they do it with impunity.

You were making sense, until your over-reacting ' that Sunak- the British Prime Minister,didn't learn anything ' No !
The two scenarios were different!
Borris Johnson was at party held in time of locked -down Covid-19 and he knew but here Sunak was explaining the Economic Situations to the Masses,which is allowed but he was carried away unknowingly,NOT deliberately and you can see that in the mood of explanation!
Though, excuses is not tenable in law and was immediately fined, to comply!
Unlike Nigerians leaders that is committing these crimes blindly and they even boast of it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
You want to run to a functional country
Can you do this in nigeria?
Start like this and hold all equally accountable
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by faceLAGOS: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
I’m not surprised.

I will only be surprised if it is in Nigeria.
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by AsawanaDgreat: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
That is a country were laws are respected not minding your status
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by adeniyi65(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
In a case if it's nigeria. You could have heard in the video "do you you know who i am"
grin grin that is state of nation my brother. Even person wey manage eat 2 meals a day go yarn "do you know who ar yam" on top nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by yusuf0876(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kitotechgggg:
Ok
can u edit my voters card?? I lost my voters card but I still have d details,i want to use it for verification online
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by stuffs2002: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
virus05:
Agbado people hate this kind of news. They prefer Sunak to arrest the people that fined him. That's how some brainless people think in Nigeria.

Finally we know Peter Obi is agbado because he was the tyrant that prevented Labour Party from campaigning in Anambra while he was governor.

Agbado Peter Obi was the one that got El-Rufai arrested in Anambra while he was governor
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Mckeni007: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
In Nigeria, when a crime is committed they'll be scanning his name to know where he/she comes from to say rubbish in support of against law enforcement agencies and government.

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by yusuf0876(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kitotechgggg:

Yes, I can
drop ur Whatsapp number
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Legitmatazz: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good

Nigeria own, DSS will detain d person that brought d issue up in d first place

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by mvem(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Laple0541:
Where the rules of law truly work.

Rishi Sunak is 42years old, young enough to be Peter Obi's son. This is what is called a youth, not a 62year old grandpa calling himself a youth and his gullible supporters in their 20's and 30's shouting it's time for a youth.
he never called himself a youth or can you show me where he did so ?

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by AntiChristian: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Everything na saner clime?
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by thatigboman: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
vastolord4:
Imagine roadsafety flag down tinubus convoy cos of over speeding! A joke even sylvia is amazed at
dem no born the road safety well
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by Chetas81(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
ENFORCEMENT IS THE LAW WHICH THE NIGERIA CITIZENS REFUSED TO ENFORCE TO STOPPED ALL THIS MENTALLY POOR CITIZENS IN THE GOVERNMENT CORRIDOR
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by RenaissanceGuy: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Looks like Nairaland now allows all emojis, as I can see on this thread. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸŽ§πŸ€ΆπŸ¦ƒπŸ’€πŸ˜žπŸ·πŸπŸ°πŸ˜πŸ½πŸŸπŸ₯–πŸ§€πŸ₯•πŸ₯˜πŸ₯‰πŸΈπŸ₯‹πŸ₯…πŸπŸ€πŸ‰πŸˆπŸŽ³βšΎ

MODIFIED: Yes, confirmed.
Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by iyatrustee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:

Even the followers get for body! I can't tell you the number of times I've seen Abuja drivers' quickly put on their seat belt because they sighted a FRSC enforcement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car by omonnakoda: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
He is not the head of state.
They won't fine King Charles for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) / Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.