Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu (39255 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Anita Joseph Pole Dance With Dbanj At His 39th Birthday Party / Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Great100000: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Congrats
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by AutoRedux: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
njikoka:
Las las, this gender no just ge tsense

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmUqlm7aAh8

Actress Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly At A Club

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkNpuWKWi8/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

i am here for Yvonne Jegede oooooo .

i am ready to waste my data to watch some old hens fooling themselves !

yvonne show me that killler backside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Ara21(f): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Happy twerking, some small girls will want to copy now.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by gadgethead: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
... whether you are a man or woman, drinking too much alcohol is not advisable. It really alters your perception

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by easytig(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Senior bitches lol

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Ted4real: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Agbero don suffer?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Nakedgod: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na so Yash go de smell

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by ModCaller: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
All I see are fat women playing. Nothing else.

Also, the video was edited to make it look like they're twerking really fast

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by DLivingAncestor: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
See them

Senior Oloshos

Role models to the upcoming ones

Daughters of Eve wey no get sense 🙄🙄🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by SodiumValproate: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Rosy anytime, Twice on Saturday cool
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by marcusboj: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023

Sony WH-1000XM4

Excellent sound and top-notch noise canceling
Slightly more comfortable
Improved voice calling
Pairs with two devices at the same time
New Speak-to-Chat mode
Upgraded Bluetooth system-on-chip
Good battery life

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by brain54(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
All I see are old women…

Trying to stay relevant.

News flash: una time don pass…

Getat Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Trashy pictures from old, out of shape oloshos. Yuck.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Women! Women! Women! That's all I can say for now

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Angelfrost(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
I don't get what even offends people when they see such...!

This is a new year... Let everyone mind his business!

If you want to be useless, please do you! Nothing do me!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Maj196(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by davidtemi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Awon arugbo oloshoo

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by BusinessPlan22: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
motionarena:
Haters will come here to poor their frustrations because of their broke and boring life

Learn to spell first.. .
We go reason you.
Okpo
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by ImoleNaija: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
That Moyo just be like 'apo ewa'.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by obrian888: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
I taught Yvonne Jegede and Tonto are friends? why mingling with her worse enemy? anyways there is one thing that will always bring people of like minds together, ie kpekus, money and gbola and that is exactly why these three are together. Tonto is coming for Yvonne, watch out.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Streetmovement(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

But na normal thing na cheesy

Na that moyo lawal I for like drill her evening kpekus.
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Edipet(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by GUNITGuy: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Since men of this generation have refused to have sense .....This rubbish would continue and get worse
A woman does wrong they MEN would say Leave her na woman ......
Age long traditional have always subjected women over history now we know why!!! We taught they were wicked but now we understand....
The bible said women should be subjected I don't think anyone Loves women more than God who created them

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by cigaricon(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
,😋 That Moyo babe go sabi suck well
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Juoflife1(f): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
I love Moyo's body.
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by teeshet: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
007Marvel:
This plastic Moyo Lawal undecided of all Nigerian female olosho, I no just fancy her at all. Too plastic and ugly upon all the heavy makeup. I don't even know what people see in all this plastic olosho's. I like them big but only when it's natural and even if u won plastic no carry am for head! See Tonto her plastic dey very reasonable.
i want to fùck moyo lawal. Her body is driving me nuts
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by Reelmii: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin...therer is nothing wrong in wat they are doing...that they are actresses does not mean they cant have fun like every other person....they are humans too grin

Na people wey dey look up to them i dey pity,, their neck go don bend by now.....they are ladies that are just have fun with their money
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by olaeffect(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin
Later some women will complain about being sexualized.

But truly, if you remove sexuality from women, what will remain?

Even the sons of God in the book of Genesis came to earth to bleep women cool
So who am I to do otherwise grin

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by teeshet: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
lifenajeje:
Ngozi that year for I need to know ..

If to say i know say na like this u go be for future I for no cry that time wey ur uncle won ...if u remember the episode complete my post
whats ngozi real name?
Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by kmaster007: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Old mama youngis

1 Like

Re: Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu by chichriso: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
This video is everything right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iqWUCzl5bc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Khan Reacts To Asake's Brixton Academy Concert Incident / The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals / Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.