Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) (43128 Views)

West African Farm 'bootcamp' Gets Green Entrepreneurs Into Shape / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Dry Season Yam Farm Due For Harvest By June 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by IbeOkehie: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It beats my imagination how you guys carry SA power supply for head, instead of getting worried about Nigeria's.

From 99% to 91% is still awesome and amazing. Now tell us how many percentage Nigeria is as compared to the SA ratio you gave Above?

Nigeria is a poor country with terrible government and a misguided populace. Yes, electricity supply in Nigeria is very low and worrying. Agreed.

South Africa is a much richer country and its electricity supply is deteriorating and will likely get much worse. For well known reasons.

Have a good day.
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Nolevel666: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

⬇️⬇️⬇️Here's a black nation on the road to achieving that. You don't know this info coz you're too comfortable worshipping whites and being an afro-pessimist.

Aren't you ashamed being black and talking yourself down all the time?

Mention a nation without whites and I’ll believe you
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by ceaser: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I was wondering when you were gonna bring up the white saviour theory as a housenigga! You fell right into my trap.

So are you saying the white minds in the shadows have also contributed to the current blackouts?😂😂😂 Coz currently when things go right you say it coz of the whites, but when things go wrong it's the blacks.

Give yourself a break as a black person as well housenigga - how do you live like this? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 It's pathetic.

cc JaceBlaze IronGalaxy LeSudAfricaine

OMG, he's truly a housenigga, always in favour of his master and against his own blood, the plantation nigga. 😁

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by ceaser: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nolevel666:

Did i tell you that i bleach?

Tell me which african country has ever been able to manage their resources to the point that they can now attract foreign investors?

What particular invention has the black man ever given birth to in this world that we now use today?

Are we not all consumers?

What can we bring to the technological table?

Answer my question

Why the self hate? I used to have similar leaning as yours, not believing that blacks are capable of exponential growth and outstanding performance, but that is what the west wanted you to believe. However I learnt to love my race and see the good in them and then I was able to see that they have been deliberately held down over the centuries.

Now to your question

Tell me which african country has ever been able to manage their resources to the point that they can now attract foreign investors?

There have been many, but I'll give you one that you may find easier to research. The old Libya under Ghadaffi and the new Libya after Ghadaffi. Read why Ghadaffi was killed by the west. Read how he developed his country so much that it was almost better than Saudi, then he didn't borrow a penny from the brettonwoods institution to pull that feat. As AU chairman, he later proposed the establishment of AfDB as a competition to Word Bank.

The point where he completely pissed off the west was his suggestion that Africa start to think of backing up their fiat currency with physical gold instead of the dollar. This would mean that African countries should consider trading with a similar unifying gold-backed currency as the Euro which means that petrodollar concept in Africa will no longer hold. The potential danger of this to the US is that the dollar hegemony will be eroded and Africa will finally be free from encumbrances of the west and move from developing to developed status.

Damn! This was too much for the US and France to take. It became imperative that they take out the guy.

Please I didn't make up this story. It's freely available with research.

An addendum: This African emperor shaped Britain and his bust is at the entrance of the library of Congress in Britain. But guess what colour it is - yes, white. It is whitewashed stone statue. So if you were not told the true story, you will belive it is also one of the white heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVMAd_X6Zk8

And to your second question: What particular invention has the black man ever given birth to in this world that we now use today?

As I said before, it is numerous but deliberate attempt is being made to hide the truth so that you don't see yourself as superior and with potential. But I'll give you just two, while I'll suggest you research the rest.

A black man invented the traffic lights. Garret Morgan had many inventions and patents to his name beyond the traffic light thingy.

A black man invented the automatic drive train that you use in automatic vehicles today.

In schools and white-authored textbooks, it will be emphasised the white guy who invented the telephone, the light bulb etc. But never will it be written the black guy who invented the traffic light, who invented the sewing machine, who invested the fastest computer (emegwali) or the Nigerian who discovered Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) that long term American footballl players suffer. Something which has changed the face of that sport forever.

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/06/19/juneteenth-black-history-african-american-automtive-inventions-entrepreneurs/

Then try to read up the story of "the black Wall Street", a burgeoning black owned community that was deliberately attacked, destroyed and burnt by white supremacists when it became apparent that black slaves were getting a foothold in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Nolevel666:

Mention a nation without whites and I’ll believe you

Black SA government is achieving everything without white enthusiasm to uplift back people. Have you forgotten APARTHEID - when your white gods were denying blacks basic human rights, opportunities and facilities?

Why do you say ANC TOP10 ACHIEVEMENTS are because of whites all of a sudden? HOUSENIGGA get the FUDGE outta here!!!! This emoji is what you are ➡️💩💩💩💩💩, you're damn dumb and in denial!
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Orwasen: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2023
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avacodo etc

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2023
grandstar:

There is chicken suya.

It ain't that good. It is best you buy peppered barbecued chicken. Nothing beats it.

I don't remember saying there is or there is no chicken suya
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Leogreat5: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2023
This pattern of structure really need electricity to run . I know Naija farmers can't even think of having such structure .
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Gohs: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Menclothing:

How many did he built in Anambra has a gov ?
Last time I check Lagos have rice mill and poultry farms

Peter Obi is the best candidate for presidency. grin
Vote Labour Party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: My Catfish Pond / How To Start Snail Farming In Nigeria With Little Capital! / This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.