Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) (43127 Views)

West African Farm 'bootcamp' Gets Green Entrepreneurs Into Shape / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Dry Season Yam Farm Due For Harvest By June 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
IamAsiri:

You are very correct! Goes for both genders though. If you are not a virgin, any lady that marries you is...

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.
Continue reading here..
https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
I know, but look at all that food that has gone to waste because of Eskom.. I love myself some grilled chicken.
WannaHowzit:

Sadly suing Eskom is suing the SA public coz it's a state entity. And the public has footed the bill multiple times to bail out Eskom and just last week there was a 33% price hike over the next 2 years for consumers coz Eskom says it's got huge debts and it's getting more expensive to produce electricity coz of Ukraine and wat wat πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Are you a virgin?

Read this and join the discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by StrongAlphMale: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
ppogba:

It is wrong assuming everyone on Nairaland qualifies to be labeled " son".

Let us leave it at that.
But, for the sake of argument else where, (1) SA does not have 24/7 power now. (2) Most part of SA are experiencing load shedding now. (3) When people argue with fact against other African countries, it does not mean they are arguing based on sentiment or patriotism and (4) You would have been better off stating when your " been to" was or is.

SA with a population of 60million people produces more than 50,000 megawatts. Nigeria with a population of 250million people produces less than 4,000 megawatts and yet you think and feel most parts of SA is in darkness as compared to a dirty slum called nigeria?

Bros, e sure me die say right now sef una no get light for house and yet u feel SA is in darkness?

Like I said, I'm done with you son, quote me when you travel to sane countries to develop your IQ.

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by ZooOga: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm wondering what breed of these modern day chemical-laced chickens require air-conditioning to survive?

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by IbeOkehie: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

SA with a population of 60million people produces more than 50,000 megawatts. Nigeria with a population of 250million people produces less than 4,000 megawatts and yet you think the entire SA won't have steady power supply as compared to your dirty slum in Nigeria.

Bros, e sure me die say right now sef una no get light and yet u feel SA is in darkness?

Do you know in SA before the power supply goes off, it will be broadcast in news to inform that particular area or street that the electricity will go off at a certain time and Will be restored at a certain time as well? . That's the level of development Nigeria will never get to in 50 years time except una use una Head vote well

I quite understand your viewpoint. Indeed South Africa has some of the highest living standards in the world, especially for those in the economic upper middle class. Nothing comparable to Nigeria at all.

What we also know is that electricity supply in SA is worse now than 20 years ago or even 10 years ago. In other words, steady deterioration. Even if from 99% to 91%, it's still a decline.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by StrongAlphMale: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
IbeOkehie:

I quite understand your viewpoint. Indeed South Africa has some of the highest living standards in the world, especially for those in the economic upper middle class. Nothing comparable to Nigeria at all.

What we also know is that electricity supply in SA is worse now than 20 years ago or even 10 years ago. In other words, steady deterioration. Even if from 99% to 91%, it's still a decline.

Have a good day.

It beats my imagination how you guys carry SA power supply for head, instead of getting worried about Nigeria's.

From 99% to 91% is still awesome and amazing. Now tell us how many percentage Nigeria is as compared to the SA ratio you gave Above?

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by xristos(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
😟
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Read this and join the discussion

Are you a virgin? simple yes or no
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

If aboki use dead chicken for suya. How will you know? Dem go tell you?

here in Nigeria, where have you seen aboki using dead chicken for suya?

Does aboki use chicken for suya? See yourself
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Fazeman25(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
What a loss πŸ˜ͺ
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

This is how some of you make a fool of yourselves. Even here in Nigeria, where have you seen aboki using dead chicken for suya?
Been going through your comments. You think you know everything, you know nothing Mr.
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Samantha123:
I know, but look at all that food that has gone to waste because of Eskom.. I love myself some grilled chicken.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've noticed SA really loves chicken. Personally I'm into red meat πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by SmallDick99(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
😭😭😭
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ray07:
Been going through your comments. You think you know everything, you know nothing Mr.

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering this. here in Nigeria, where have you seen aboki using dead chicken for suya?
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by ghostwritter(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
πŸ€•πŸ₯³πŸ€ πŸ€― I have nothing to say, just wanna test run the emoji
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
madjune:

You made a good observation.

Did you see what happened to Rhosesia, which later became Zimbabwe?

That's a typical example of how the black man wrecks an economy.
A black man knows nothing about building.
His lot is to enjoy, consume and destroy.

In few years time, you won't recognize South Africa.

You pessimists and houseniggas😑😑😑 have been predicting black doom in πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ since democracy in 1994 and it hasn't materialised yet in 30 years πŸ˜‚

There was a time when SA was on an upward trajectory during black rule, quadrupling the size of the economy from 100bn to 400bn during the Mandela and Mbeki years4️⃣⬆️, and joining elite world economic clubs such as the G20 and BRICS. Where was "black man wrecks economy" theory then? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Every country goes through its ups and downs not necessarily because of the colour of ones skin but because of bad leadership, which in SA we acknowledged Zuma was bad and was a thief (we got rid of him and jailed him), but his legacy in his political party the ANC and government lingers, and will take many years to eradicate.

Learn that and you will be healed of houseniggerism.

Shalom πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

cc ednut1

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering this. here in Nigeria, where have you seen aboki using dead chicken for suya?
come to Jos and I would show you. Let's not even tag it aboki, Wicked Nigerians do things your eyes can't see.

Be like you no no the country you dey.
You know maybe you don even chop human being as suya self. πŸ™„
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
shocked
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Do you know in SA before the power supply goes off, it will be broadcast in news to inform that particular area or street that the electricity will go off at a certain time and Will be restored at a certain time as well? That's the level of development Nigeria will never get to in 50 years time except una use una Head vote well

Most people also use apps - they're reliable coz they get the info straight from eskom.

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by IamAsiri: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.
Continue reading here..

Virgins can also advocate -- especially those who don't want to marry community projects.
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ray07:
come to Jos and I would show you. Let's not even tag it aboki, Wicked Nigerians do things your eyes can't see.

Be like you no no the country you dey.
You know maybe you don even chop human being as suya self. πŸ™„

Simple question you can't answer. here in Nigeria, where have you seen aboki using dead chicken for suya?
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by IbroMaka(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's a whole lot of chickens

Check my signature!
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by StrongAlphMale: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Most people also use apps - they're reliable coz they get the info straight from eskom.

CC: Ppogba

CC: Ppogba

Comma educate yourself son. No be to dey rant. Nigeria as a whole is in total darkness yet you dey compare am with SA? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by IamAsiri: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Continue reading here..

I am actually ashamed that you quoted bible passages in your thread right after encouraging single men to have premarital sex and thereby sin against God. If you have regard for God, you will not in any way encourage premarital sex, and of course where there are no premarital sex, the rate of having non-virgins would have reduced to the barest minimum (though there would still be cases of those who were raped by married men and the promiscuous ladies dating married men also).
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by lovediehatelive(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by madjune(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You pessimists and houseniggas😑😑😑 have been predicting black doom in πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ since democracy in 1994 and it hasn't materialised yet in 30 years πŸ˜‚

There was a time when SA was on an upward trajectory during black rule, quadrupling the size of the economy from 100bn to 400bn during the Mandela and Mbeki years4️⃣⬆️, and joining elite world economic clubs such as the G20 and BRICS. Where was "black man wrecks economy" theory then? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Every country goes through its ups and downs not necessarily because of the colour of ones skin but because of bad leadership, which in SA we acknowledged Zuma was bad and was a thief (we got rid of him and jailed him), but his legacy in his political party the ANC and government lingers, and will take many years to eradicate.

Learn that and you will be healed of houseniggerism.

Shalom πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

cc ednut1

What are you saying?

I won't waste much time replying you.

Simply look at all the countries run by the black.

Do that, then come back and tell me what you saw.

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
madjune:

What are you saying?

I won't waste much time replying you.

Simply look at all the countries run by the black.

Is this a scientific theory? I just told you a black government grew the SA economy fourfold in just 15 years.

Next time you apply your unscientific housenigga theory, skip when you get to the letter S for South Africa, ok.

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Kizyte(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
ppogba:

IF is an " adverbial clause of assumption"
I am saying EMPHATICALLY that most parts of SA have been on load shedding for at least six months now. So, you can make the deductions yourself.
OK
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Yankee101: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bring in a generator
Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by Horokrox: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
gammarays1:

Nigerian bloggers na hell fire candidates πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So I can use Emojis on nairaland πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ
🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) by leofab(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emoji love πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: My Catfish Pond / How To Start Snail Farming In Nigeria With Little Capital! / This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.