Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) (18688 Views)

Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by GistONg(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Nigerian actress & TV personality, Nancy Isime is currently trending online and it is for her scene in the new Nigerian Netflix movie β€˜Shanty Town’.

The actress went naked in her scene, something that she isn’t known for and it has triggered a lot of reactions from netizens.

Read More here/ watch Video
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2023/01/nollywood-actress-nancy-isime-strips.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by LoudlyMouthed: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
The πŸ”ž scene may not be actually what's happening on set, as there r video editing software for such effects.

However, doesn't rule out the fact that she played a n*Ked role - v.shameless trend among so called stars that younger girls are looking up to as mentors.

You know the world is now digressing twrds empty love in relationships, absurd and demonic lust for popularity, money and fun.

Beautiful looking woman gets exploited by her greedy husband.
Rather than fixing her home, she visits unhealthy friends, tells them of how she's now suffering in her marriage.
She listens n follows their bad advice n therefore raise lesbians, rude and feminist daughters who have sugar and "babyfathers", as long as the money keeps coming, she n kids r settled with business on Instagram & Dubai.

E don Red

N.B.
Same with greedy wives
Handsome man gets cheated on by his wife
He goes to friends at the bar, share d stories..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Generation1: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
The truth is her breast is still standing……

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by BeanX(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:
The πŸ”ž scene may not be actually what's happening on set, as there r video editing software for such effects.

However, doesn't rule out the fact that she played a n*Ked role - v.shameless trend among so called stars that younger girls are looking up to as mentors.

You know the world is now digressing twrds empty love in relationships, absurd and demonic lust for popularity, money and fun.

Beautiful looking woman gets exploited by the greedy husband. She therefore raise lesbians, rude and feminist daughters whole hv sugar and "babyfathers", as long as the money keeps coming, she n kids r settled with business on Instagram & Dubai.

E don Red
No be editing na body double, she's not the owner of the boobs and ass. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by BeanX(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Generation1:
Body double

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by blingxx(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
GistONg:
Nigerian actress & TV personality, Nancy Isime is currently trending online and it is for her scene in the new Nigerian Netflix movie β€˜Shanty Town’.

The actress went naked in her scene, something that she isn’t known for and it has triggered a lot of reactions from netizens.

Read More here
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2023/01/nollywood-actress-nancy-isime-strips.html?m=1

Omoh .. her brezz and ass make sense o shocked

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Abegi make una rest jor, wetin we dey hide sef, nothing dey the unclothedness.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Rokiat(f): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Body double.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Ayobeck(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Haaa ..Shey mo sun ni.abi mo ji

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by OhGeeBee: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
BeanX:
No be editing na body double, she's not the owner of the boobs and ass. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
You gerrit bro. Both the ass and boobs are too big for her.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Body double or not.

Netflix be forcing Nollywood into soft p**n lately.

If you won't show br**st or y**nsh in your movies, then you can kiss your Netflix ambitions goodbye

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Gadafii: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
It’s her body double, but the nyash and boobs of that body double make sense make I no lie grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Teenwolf(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why the recent Nigerian movies on netflix now have nude scene is what I don't understand, u can make a good movie without adding nude scene, Same thing with music videos..I think it is an agenda by netflix

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Generation1:
Lol that’s not her real breast buddy. (Body double)
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by meobizy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
The actress went naked in her scene, something that she isn’t known for
She paid for her posterior. She’ll look for every chance to flaunt it.

I came here for the picture. I am highly disappointed.

What’s with the criticism? If you bathe fully clothed you have the right to complain. All I know is art imitates life. Humans bathe naked, have sex naked and were brought to the world naked. If you do any of those in full regalia, you are free to throw the biggest stone.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Ladychidy: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
πŸ₯³ *oraimo Tech Time!*
━━━━ πŸ”₯ ━━━━━
5 brushing modes and 3 adjustable speeds, *#oraimoSmartdentPro* has 15 modes to customize your teeth cleaning.
━━━━ πŸ€©οΈβ”β”β”β”β”
*use code: Y2NCRV20DFQJ*
*Get 5% off Exclusive Discount!*
┗━━━━━━━━━━πŸ’₯━┛
*Click this link*!
https://ng.oraimo.com/?affiliate_code=z8iTAJGqq2&referring_service=link
*Get yours right away*!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by traihit: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
BeanX:

There's a folly in that and I'd tell you.

She told us it's body double but the only way she can prove that the breast and ass are not hers, is by showing us her own while we judge whether it's true or not.

Unless she does that, people will keep associating the naked parts they saw with Nancy Isime.

You see where the folly is?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by irunoko(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
SMH

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by kokoA(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
RMD enjoy sha...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by kokoA(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Teenwolf:
Why the recent Nigerian movies on netflix now have nude scene is what I don't understand, u can make a good movie without adding nude scene, Same thing with music videos..I think it is an agenda by netflix
seems Netflix is forcing our movie makers to include nude scenes just to increase traffic on their site. I don't have issues with it though if it's important for the story, but the part I don't understand is why put such scenes when they are not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Teenwolf(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
kokoA:
seems Netflix is forcing our movie makers to include nude scenes just to increase traffic on their site. I don't have issues with it though if it's important for the story, but the part I don't understand is why put such scenes when they are not necessary.
I don't have problem with it, it is just that children will also watch it, which is not a good thing cry...And with the way things are going they will soon start to introduce LGBTQ to nigeria movies and music videos angry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by grandstar(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2023
The pay must be good or she feels it's part of professionalism. Or she has no shame.

Whatever the reason, it is wrong.

Soon, many other young actresses would do likewise
I'm sure many sugar daddies and aristos will be chasing after her. Her bank account would be fattening day by day

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by grandstar(m): 2:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Teenwolf:

Nudity is an international language everyone understands. This will certainly bring in more viewers. It should bring in a global audience, especially in Africa.

You'd be shocked how many people would be dying to watch this show now (show of shame). There'll be so many new eyeballs on it.

It's already a buzz here and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Holybaddo: 2:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Aswear just the viewers of this video after I posted it
Is surprising

If not for the Nude stuff the video wouldn't have trend
While you are busy hating the movie industries are busy cashing out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by BrightAhiah(m): 4:06am On Jan 22, 2023
How will this story change the situation of Nigeria?

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Bola Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2023
traihit:

There's a folly in that and I'd tell you.

She told us it's body double but the only way she can prove that the breast and ass are not hers, is by showing us her own while we judge whether it's true or not.

Unless she does that, people will keep associating the naked parts they saw with Nancy Isime.

You see where the folly is?
don't see it that way, she only has her husband to be to give that explanation to, he only can do that body check to confirm whatever people out there are saying. We are just spectators, and she doesn't give a flying f*ck about how we now see her, hers is to continue building her career, and being the best at it.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by Minjim: 5:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Body double or not.

Netflix be forcing Nollywood into soft p**n lately.

If you won't show br**st or y**nsh in your movies, then you can kiss your Netflix ambitions goodbye

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho.

Nakness is ok in Hollywood but when you come to Nollywood you people turn it to an issue.

Movies is about make-believe. You have to be near reality.
It's all artistic work.

She has said it's her body double.

If I'm the producer I won't permit her to even say that so early.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) by bularuz(m): 6:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Lots of cuts and editing, the body is probably not hers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) / Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.