Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist (34981 Views)

Speaking Phonetics Is A Sinβ€” Evangelist / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by WibusJaga: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2023

Nonsense. So any madman who makes utterances from the bible has suddenly become an Evangelist.

2 Likes

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by ictplotter(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
The dreaded rapist called Paul Courses those confusion in Christianity .
Funny enough the idiot backed up his claim biblically .
U need high level of stupidity to understand Christianity very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by tiswell(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
End time murrafvcker! grin cheesy
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Mercury12(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
When I saw the headline I wanted to react violently cause there are many fake pastors these days teaching things not in the Bible, Deceiving and confusing Christians the followers of Christ the Messiah.

But after watching the video I realizes the man was an ignorant joker. I won't blame him. He is just ignorant.

The joker was screaming.
" Did I ask a woman to born to me?
Did I ask any woman to give birth to me??
Did I send a letter to anybodddyyy eeeeh?
? "

Let us say no to drugs please 😁
Hahahaha 😁😁😁
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Alawode01(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
We're been conceived through sin and nurturing with sin,he is very right,he might not be able to quote the bible verse but he is on point.

2 Likes

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Then the wife should impregnate the husband nah. Dindinrin!
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by harmony75: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okay next... Just got my PVC on Thursday yay πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ so excited looking forward to ObiDatti victory for Nigeria God bless us and grant us victory πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ™πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Truthshscrazy: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lols
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Almaigaa: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igbo preacher grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by ipobarecriminals: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
shocked PA livinus Righteousness2,comma hear ooo sad shocked
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by LILTJAY: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Igbo pastor 😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Nostring: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Biafra ppl.. very delusional set's of ppl .. na why e easy for Their god nnamdi kanu to dey use dia brain undecided
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by xynerise: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by TIGERSKY: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Shooor, so make we stop work be dat, abi?

Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Everybody na evangelist now.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Lionmachala(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
I believe say even God himself go dey laugh when the man dey talk am grin grin

Wahala be like keke spare tyre abeg grin

... Not Keke... Talk be like bicycle... No fry dey hard to start
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Chetas81(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you not stupid for bringing here what a mad man said?
mental illness is their first priority
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Ameduedwin: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
All those brain wash ignorant paraded themselves as Christians confused people up and down
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Pinkyposh(f): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Poverty is bastard
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
His village people has manipulated h I'll see sense of reasoning
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Theunbothered: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
This one dey crase grin
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by lincs25(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
People in that bus were so kind, supposing somebody like me was in that bus, he would have received a dirty hot slap for deceiving people.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
It isn't everything one should blog about. We are giving audience to every lunatic that roams the terra firma
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by perdollar(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's d consequences of allowing protestantism flourish. They have brought so much disgrace to Christianity of the Orthodox and Catholic churches. The Christianity of daddy and mommy GOs with their fish brain deciding what to be d dogma of their interest base church establishment. Thunder fire protestantism
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Nwagboriwe133: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Amu m e.
Onye uka nkotosi bia weluzia amu m.
Udili onye ga na alagbucha umu nwanyi di ofemmana na e le agbo,na agbagbukwu onwe ya na ncha nkota.
grin grin grin
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by naijapage(f): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
nairalander2020:
After all this he will let them gather offering for him(begging with style)mean while he does'nt even know his bible wella. .

Cabucabu preachers
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Okhuadams(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoFWYvMax2I&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrMYzeh7qr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Instead of them to throw him out
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Clown! πŸ€”
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by BlueDuck: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoFWYvMax2I&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrMYzeh7qr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Read your Bible and understand it by yourself

You don't need any 419 juju pastor that will misinterprete the book so that he can scam, enslave and totally ruin your family.
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by perdollar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
ictplotter:
The dreaded rapist called Paul Courses those confusion in Christianity .
Funny enough the idiot backed up his claim biblically .
U need high level of stupidity to understand Christianity very well.
Paul the apostle is someone u can't compare to Mohd d JIHADIST. While Paul converted ppl to Christianity preaching what he bore witness to, Mohd after taking weed in d cave and only converting his sugar momma Khadija decided to use sword to make ppl convert to his cult. How can u believe a Randy man that fuuucked a 9yo Aisha, married 13 recorded women including taking ppls wives. Haba what magani burantash ds mallam Mohd took? Even decided to call himself last prophet! Lol. That man mental not Paul
Re: "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist by Hdhdhd(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
I have plots of land for sale at Obinze futo road. Plz chat me up if you are interested or you have someone who's also interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.