Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Help With Physics Education Project Topics And Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Physics Education Project Topics And Materials (5536 Views)

Good Education Project Topics And The Materials / 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Physics Education Reseachable Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Physics Education Project Topics And Materials by jonath0012(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
dear nairaland user, im a final year student of physics education in a university. my project supervisor has asked me to bring my project topics for aproval. honstly, i dont know wat topics to work on and the material to use. please help me with it
Re: Help With Physics Education Project Topics And Materials by chamber2(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
You are studying Education/physics for the past 4 yrs and yet you don't know of a single topic in Physics or education which you can research on as your final year project?
Re: Help With Physics Education Project Topics And Materials by onibell: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
i can help you to handle it from topic finding to the whole project and i would carry you along.
but you would have to negotiate with me on how much you would pay.

you can call me on 08054236876 for dicussion

thank

my name is mr bello

(1) (Reply)

15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] / The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths / A Must Read For Unilag Prospective Law Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.