Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry (2304 Views)

How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? / How To Hear God Voice / How Do You Hear God's Voice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by lovemajek(f): 1:51am On Sep 08, 2007
like I said before tell him to join your church, and pray loud to pple's hearing during mass.
Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by theffanyi(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2007
[kilasos] i think they dont want ur union with him. try see their facts.tell them to stop beating arround the bush.

Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hi Kilasos

I know it's your birthday since I got it stored in my notebook. Thank God it's your birthday and I pray that Better things would cross your path, May Your Desires in Christ be fulfilled and May you live long to fulfil His plans for your Life.

Happy Plus One, and Happy Birthday.

Long Life and Prosperity.

God Bless You. and how about your Marital Issue! wink It is well, cool Hope in God, and He'll bring it to pass. kiss

All the Best
Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by beautybos(f): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
i met a guy who is catholic,drinks alcohol andwould nt mind sex(though i made it clear ,tat is no go area.)iam 2 yrs older than him.we served 2gether and we hav a great relationship.he cares alot abt me,always puts me into consideration in all he does,he is husband material but my problem is dat i am scared cos my idea of an ideal partner is quite different.no sex , no drinking of alcohol,non catholic,older than .me but now am so into him.inshort am confused wat shld i do .advice me
Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by Dios(f): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
beautybos:

i met a guy who is catholic,drinks alcohol andwould nt mind sex(though i made it clear ,tat is no go area.)iam 2 years older than him.we served 2gether and we hav a great relationship.he cares alot about me,always puts me into consideration in all he does,he is husband material but my problem is that i am scared because my idea of an ideal partner is quite different.no sex , no drinking of alcohol,non catholic,older than .me but now am so into him.inshort am confused what shld i do .advice me

Drinking is a part of life, its nothing to be worried about as long as he doesnt abuse it. Sex is mandatory, forget all the fornication jargon and age is nothing but a number as long as he doesnt act his shoesize(heard that from a female lol). Stop being so damned naive.
Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by Dios(f): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
Actually the problem with you females is that y'all go into every relationship looking for "husband material" while the guy just wanna have some fun and if it develops into something else, great undecided undecided smiley smiley wateva. If y'all think like dudes y'all won't be so damned confused all the time.
Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2007
beautybos:

i met a guy who is catholic,drinks alcohol andwould nt mind sex(though i made it clear ,tat is no go area.)iam 2 years older than him.we served 2gether and we hav a great relationship.he cares alot about me,always puts me into consideration in all he does,he is husband material but my problem is that i am scared because my idea of an ideal partner is quite different.no sex , no drinking of alcohol,non catholic,older than .me but now am so into him.inshort am confused what shld i do .advice me

Beautybos!

Marriage is not a child's play, I'd suggest you sincerely seek God's face about it. Marrying someone out of His will can be disastrous. Pray about it and choose wisely! You've scored the guy lesser than your expectation of an ideal husband, Then why go for him I think the red signal is obvious but you're trying to take no cognisance of it.

I'd rather say beware! cos marrying a wrong fellow could come along with the engagement ring, wedding ring and suffe - ring.

Just take your time to pray more and don't be too emotionally about it.

All the best.
Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
ha ha ha , pardon myu sarcasm, but do such things still happen in the 21st century.let them know that God would not decide a life partner for any one, its ur life gurl! am i too hard?
Re: My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
@olrotimi
It does happen, He is still the God of the past, present and the future.

He's promised to direct and order our steps and that is, if and only if we permit/invite Him. It's a matter of choice, because He won't force His will on you, But I'm pretty sure, He'd direct us, if we do ask Him to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / Help: How Can I Get Bible Download For Macbook Air / Why Are Nigerian Churches So Greedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.