Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerians Are Such Perverted F**ls - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Are Such Perverted F**ls (328 Views)

DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For / Toyota Teams Up With Marvel's Black Panther To Show Off The New Lexus LS 500 / What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Such Perverted F**ls by sqlPAIN: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2023
You need to see the way People just dey post nancy nude scene for WhatsApp status anyhow, just like the way they were posting bbnaija bathroom sections few years back.

Anything about nudity seems to be a big deal amongst Nigerians and that thing dey vexxxxxxx me.

What is wrong with you people? Shey Na ya*sh and bre*st una Neva see before? It seems the only thing on the mind of the average Nigerian is nudity, nakédness and sex. Gawdddd!!!!!!!!

Every blog,YouTube channel,and social media space in Nigeria and even WhatsApp status, Na nancy isime nude them dey talk about. God bear me witness, I never knew this lady until now, if I lie, make my mama die.
Na wahh for all of una for this continent.

Re: Nigerians Are Such Perverted F**ls by jideflash(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Na why dem dey always strip naked girls once there is any small issue
Re: Nigerians Are Such Perverted F**ls by KingMack(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2023
wahala full this country now that's why 95% of men dey reason knacks always to take forget their sorrows.. while the women dey always reason how to do oloshio cash out from we the men🤔😏

As I dey type this now some people don jump go google 😆
Re: Nigerians Are Such Perverted F**ls by RedChiefPriest: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Lol even when some ladies are dressed they are still naked with their clothes barely covering the breast and skirts barely covering the butt and thighs.
I wonder why some men go after garbage like that.

If you watch that Nancy video, what will you gain?
Nothing at all,you're just another man slaving to a garbage.
Another man that can't control his eyes and thoughts.
Weak men everywhere.

Also Op don't crucify anybody
It's a movie,right?
So it is meant for people to watch it,it's not like it's a naked video of her in her own bedroom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Isale Eko Shooting ‘giddy Up’ Birthed ‘gangs Of Lagos’ ―Osiber / What Is Vedu App? / Grand Entrance Of 2023 Big Brother Naija "All Stars" Housemates On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.