Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 (17535 Views)

Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Uchenna Kanu Scores A Hat-Trick And Provides An Assist As Tigres Beats Atlas 6-0 / Uchenna Kanu Provides An Assist As Tigres Wins The Mexican League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by Pwettylinda(f): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
assholemods:

Most of you are having mental problems.

Thiefnubuu is mentally unstable

A man with a compromised CNS like him can't be allowed to run election in a sane country but since y'all are fools no problem make ona continue ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by AnyanwuSilas: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
She resemble portible
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by assholemods: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
TUANKU:

She fine pass your mama and get money pass your papa and you combined. Mumu.
Na you mumu pass! Do you know hin papa? Do you know his account?
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by assholemods: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pwettylinda:

A man with a compromised CNS like him can't be allowed to run election in a sane country but since y'all are fools no problem make ona continue ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Your own metal instability is worst than that of Tinubu because this is not a political thread but your mental challenges has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Whoever told you that I am a supporter of Tinubu?
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by assholemods: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Oponu!
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by CityBoy17: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
TUANKU:

She get money pass your papa, your papa dey earn โ‚ฌ20k? grin
Post your mama pic make if you sure say she no fine pass your mama. Banza kawaii.

You na even aboki... ๐Ÿ˜‚
I no go reply your papa again.. You think say everybody poor like your family? Most of y'all go dey exalt footballers financially but dey forget say na business men dey pay them those huge wages... Her networth no reach $2m, so wetin your papa dey talk?
Money wey person dey wire if e catch better client info...
Better pray make you get money make you stop exalting your fellow human being financially. Cow
I just check networth sef, na about 1.4m
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by Pwettylinda(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
assholemods:

Your own metal instability is worst than that of Tinubu because this is not a political thread but your mental challenges has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Whoever told you that I am a supporter of Tinubu?

By your foolishness I know na

I don't need to be told ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by MaxFrost: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
If na the men's team we gรณ see something like Bayern 7 - Tigres 0

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by Ulunne777(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wow,Uchenna!!
Remember when we were little and she started this football thingy at Etche road field Aba.

Higher heights UC
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by assholemods: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pwettylinda:

No need arguing with a low life and asawo like you! Your picture says a lot about you! Stop showing off your dirty ass.
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by assholemods: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Asawo see your dirty ass! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by AreaFada2: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Johnson225:
Great feat!
Btw, Babe resemble portable here, is it just my eyes
Portable, come and carry your sister from across the Niger o.

Portable haf join bad gang. He wants to obfuscate us like politicians. Make we for nor know say he get relatives in the East. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by BeanX(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why are Nigerian female footballers so ugly? unlike those Caucasian female footballers ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by TUANKU(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
CityBoy17:

You na even aboki... ๐Ÿ˜‚
I no go reply your papa again.. You think say everybody poor like your family? Most of y'all go dey exalt footballers financially but dey forget say na business men dey pay them those huge wages... Her networth no reach $2m, so wetin your papa dey talk?
Money wey person dey wire if e catch better client info...
Better pray make you get money make you stop exalting your fellow human being financially. Cow
I just check networth sef, na about 1.4m
I will comfortably sponsor your papa lifestyle and your own, something you can't do for yourselves.
The lady is living her dreams and a happy life so your sad self had to insult her looks. OK post your mama if she fine pass the girl you dey resist. Na poor people dey behave like that, you lack proper upbringing which questions your parenting and more.
You're a sad person...a sad idiot.
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by CityBoy17: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
TUANKU:

[s]I will comfortably sponsor your papa lifestyle and your own, something you can't do for yourselves. [/s]
The lady is living her dreams and a happy life so your sad self had to insult her looks. OK post your mama if she fine pass the girl you dey resist. Na poor people dey behave like that, you lack proper upbringing which questions your parenting and more.
You're a sad person...a sad idiot.

If that makes you happy boar... ๐Ÿ˜‚
Keep dreaming bro.. A good day's cashout would feed you and your poor family for a lifetime. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by TUANKU(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
CityBoy17:

If that makes you happy boar... ๐Ÿ˜‚
Keep dreaming bro.. A good day's cashout would feed you and your poor family for a lifetime. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm not your bro you piece of shit. Don't divert, post your mama's pic if you deny my claim that she's prettier than your mama. Go fvck yourself.
Re: Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 by CityBoy17: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
TUANKU:

I'm not your bro you piece of shit. Don't divert, post your mama's pic if you deny my claim that she's prettier than your mama. Go fvck yourself.

And why the fvck would I wanna post my mama's pic to prove some cheap point dude?
Let's just forget bout this nigga.. On foenem, I would never post ma mama's pic.. So dude let's make peace ๐Ÿค

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / AFCON 2021: Algeria Vs Sierra Leone (0 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Egypt Qualifies For 2018 World Cup, The Very First Time In 28 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.