Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done (508 Views)

(URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App / Do You Need The Service Of A Freelance Software Developer To Build Stuff For You / Urgently Needed( A Web Designer And Programmer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by kayjegs: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
I have an idea for a web development project. I have had a couple of disappointments here and there. It is a website that lists products and discounts on them. The website does not process payments. It only lists products, when the user clicks on the products, it gives more details about the product and the seller contact. The user can then visit the seller's website to buy the product but will also get a discount coupon generated on another product of his choice on the website. Once the user buys the product, his discount coupon for the other product is activated. I don't feel it is supposed to be very difficult for a developer that knows his/her stuff. If you are up to the task, let me know here with your contact email and I will contact you. But first, you have to show me the work you have done before. And I will have to choose the best person for the job. Thanks
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by larryking78(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
lanrefalana4real@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by stanliwise(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
kayjegs:
I have an idea for a web development project. I have had a couple of disappointments here and there. It is a website that lists products and discounts on them. The website does not process payments. It only lists products, when the user clicks on the products, it gives more details about the product and the seller contact. The user can then visit the seller's website to buy the product but will also get a discount coupon generated on another product of his choice on the website. Once the user buys the product, his discount coupon for the other product is activated. I don't feel it is supposed to be very difficult for a developer that knows his/her stuff. If you are up to the task, let me know here with your contact email and I will contact you. But first, you have to show me the work you have done before. And I will have to choose the best person for the job. Thanks
Lolz 😂

Don’t you think you’re underrating software development?

You just talked about the flow and you have forgotten it would have an interface and would be usable on mobile and desktop.
Perhaps maybe user registration is needed
Perhaps email notification
Perhaps admin dashboard.

Simply consult the right people on the technical requirements of your idea. It is not enough to look for developers without a good architect of your software

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by Daracityfood: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
oluwakemiadi@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by tubleezy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Your approach to the project is why you’re getting disappointed. Development has processes to follow. Even if you want to be the only person responsible for managing the website after launch you need experience designer, product designer and someone need to work on the wire framing etc. go through the right process and you will have a solid project. Why don’t you use freelance platform then
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by kayjegs: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2023
stanliwise:

Lolz 😂

Don’t you think you’re underrating software development?

You just talked about the flow and you have forgotten it would have an interface and would be usable on mobile and desktop.
Perhaps maybe user registration is needed
Perhaps email notification
Perhaps admin dashboard.

Simply consult the right people on the technical requirements of your idea. It is not enough to look for developers without a good architect of your software

Thanks for your response. This is not my first-time giving projects out to be done. I know what needs to be done. I wanted to just give this project to a web developer who is based in Nigeria but they disappointed me. I have freelance guys that can help me do it but are not Nigerians.
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by kayjegs: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2023
tubleezy:
Your approach to the project is why you’re getting disappointed. Development has processes to follow. Even if you want to be the only person responsible for managing the website after launch you need experience designer, product designer and someone need to work on the wire framing etc. go through the right process and you will have a solid project. Why don’t you use freelance platform then

Maybe I will go back to freelance platforms then. I thought I could give Nigerian developers here instead of using my freelancers who are not Nigerians. But apparently.....

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by kayjegs: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2023
larryking78:
lanrefalana4real@gmail.com

I will contact you
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by kayjegs: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Daracityfood:
oluwakemiadi@gmail.com

I will contact you
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by xxix: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2023
kayjegs:

Maybe I will go back to freelance platforms then. I thought I could give Nigerian developers here instead of using my freelancers who are not Nigerians. But apparently.....
Try me out, I have a beautiful portfolio to show you.

Email: hey@htmldavinci.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by stanliwise(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2023
kayjegs:

Thanks for your response. This is not my first-time giving projects out to be done. I know what needs to be done. I wanted to just give this project to a web developer who is based in Nigeria but they disappointed me. I have freelance guys that can help me do it but are not Nigerians.
It is not about being a Nigerian or not. It is about giving it to the right people. There are lot of fake devs out there. Freelancers, international and local. You would never have it easy anywhere. Na to invest time to find the right people

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by kayjegs: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2023
stanliwise:

It is not about being a Nigerian or not. It is about giving it to the right people. There are lot of fake devs out there. Freelancers, international and local. You would never have it easy anywhere. Na to invest time to find the right people

Thanks for your advice. I have my reasons for wanting this project to be done by a Nigerian until it is not possible. If you think you are the right person and interested, you reach out to me. Simple!
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by dandylass: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Contact me at danielnwali8@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by kayjegs: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
To update this thread, I already got a developer. Thanks for the interest and the contacts.
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done by larryking78(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2023
kayjegs:
To update this thread, I already got a developer. Thanks for the interest and the contacts.

You didn't contact me afterall, anyways...good luck

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Flash Developer Needed / Cakephp Developer Needed / Hire A C# .NET Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.