Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' (20093 Views)

Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs / NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Adonike(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Chai...
This is devilish in all ramifications!! Nairaland should equally ban the mention of that artist on its platform.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BigBashiru: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2023
The album should be banned and the author charged to court.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria go soon become Benin republic renowned for witchcraft and black magic. The rate our people are accepting the so called traditional means of worship is scary. Young guys have accepted rituals as normal.

The saddest is in Anambra where some demonic young native doctors and their merchants have taken on social media , making videos and selling their trades destroying the lives of youths.

The governor and citizens should as a matter or urgency ban those guys, burn their shrines and banish them from their states.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Badguy77(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2023
This boy matter tire me abeg.. Anything wey dem wan do make dem do

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Enemyofpeace: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Doggie style is far better than ritual and most girls like doggie style
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Adeniyiademola(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2023
It's a pity that Portable still hail from Ogun state. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by ceaser: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2023
That's better.

Alrhough MURIC too is one useless and terrorist organisation, and this press release from them is they exhibiting some sanctimonious bu11shit. But for now I will overlook the messenger and support the message. A dead clock is right twice a day.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Portable always in the news for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Theoarhics: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2023
The only time this stupid organisation made sense

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Kiwibbyfrill:
Is this part of Alhaji muric ngo mandate too? Is this muric guy fighting for muslim rights or he's just a blogger😂

So, only Christians listen to Portable's music?
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by asahnwaKC: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Plus all those movies promoting rituals nko
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2023
To Mr MURIC, your alfas are among the people doing ritual for the youths.. Kuku ban your alfas that are engaging in this devilish acts before advising NBC

See the children of alfas that cut someone's head in ogun state all because of money ritual

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Bfly: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2023
The people in government practice kleptocracy while the masses practice mobocracy, in thesame country at thesame time.

What a chaos Democracy has caused us as a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Dshocker(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Ogun State is the headquarters of ritual in West Africa.

So Portable encouraging it means, he is speaking to his brothers and sisters to step up their game and kill more.

No week passes, that we don't receive report of a mutilated body found somewhere in Ogun State
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Moh247: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2023
How muric take listen to portable song

Music would surely lead many to hell fire
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by latiephwald(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:
Mumuric is a terrorist organisation

Dem no force you play am, should we ban quran because of Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber??

I see no reason why Seen don't very verify some idiots before joining this Forum. Read your trash and assimilate it to know how dense you are. Fool

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by kingthreat(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria is a lawless country where people do as they like.
If government raises a high hand like banning this piece of faeces when he started, you all would have been complaining that he has a right to expression. Well this is his expression and with him being popular, he has an influence on the future generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Robinmido(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Never believed that I'll one-day agree with muric for once. Damn. That song is not worthy to be played on radio
asahnwaKC:
Plus all those movies promoting rituals nko
i wish they'll be banned too. I hate those movies

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by NanoSec: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2023
sherifage:
Good morning House, please I got a mail for an aptitude test tomorrow. Please can anyone assist with Dragnet Nestle past questions for Quality Control? Thanks
send me a mail at geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by chatinent: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2023
The rate people do rituals these days...to sleep for friend house go hard me.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Muric should not bother themselves......just dat we always glorify evil in this part of the world cos such album/song is dead on arrival!

Other artists close to dat boy called portable should better advice him..time may be running out on him. Remember whom the gods wants to curse, they make them mad first.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by tooth4tooth: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Finneseguy1:
Even with all the rituals are you richer than Dangote??
All vanity upon vanity
You don see am na. Some people and their crude mentality ehn!
It is the devil that give then that money and take something back. Nothing is free with the devil. Many of them are too myopic or too desperate to understand.

The native doctors that do these money ritual thing are supposed to be the richest people and yet they remain poor. That means they know something fishy about it that you don't.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BossGerald: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2023
latiephwald:

I see no reason why Seen don't very verify some idiots before joining this Forum. Read your trash and assimilate it to know how dense you are. Fool

If I insult you back now, na you go still cry all over the place and tell everybody how rude and aggressive igbos or Obidients are.

Respect yourself

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by AmuDimpka: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2023
Why do yoruba people encourage Ritual

Now portable is saying that people should do ritual
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by GardenOfGod(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2023
The call is misplaced as the young useless boy is a Tinubu breed... Supported and sponsored by APC and Tinubu himself.

MURIC can cry a river for all we care

OBI-DATTI to sanitize the system

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by GardenOfGod(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2023
premierlead:
This is a misplaced priority by MURIC of a thing, instead of talking sense to Buhari's head and castigating drug peddler Tinubu from doing same faith ticket...he's here going against one portable which means MURIC head and others are ardent followers of portable omo olalomi.

Meanwhile, vote wisely, vote Peter Obi/Datti for a good representation, equity, accountability and justice, vote a better Nigeria.
MURIC guys dey follow portable dance him song... How did they know the lyrics if they didn't listen to it 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by ebenezary(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Since the FG don dey looking for MURIC,MURIC don buy sense small small
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by CrownOfClay724: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2023
I support MURIC on this one.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by FuckTheMod: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2023
gracealonev:
This is curious.
MURIC has suddenly stopped promoting the interest of Yoruba Muslims (which group this same Portable belongs), but now talking about Nigerian and African values.
SENSE dey pain you

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Enemyofpeace: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2023
The first time this terrorist make sense

I remember in 1750, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Shorty1980: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2023
This boy need yaba by left

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake / Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.