Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' (20134 Views)

Falz Shades MURIC, APC, PDP And Senate In New Video Titled "Talk" (Watch) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs / NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by LordHarrizona(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
I’m not surprised with the rubbish album from portable one certain Naira Marley sang songs that were banned from the airways also!
He’s not gonna be relevant for long that’s a fact ✌🏽😎
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by boxypane(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2023
First time Maurice Dey talk sense.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by francotunsco: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Truth is if other authorities speak up against these moral eroding songs and cultures being newly invented by these young folks, the society will be a better place to live. Thunbs up Muric on this. Instead of CAN champion causes like this that even have roots in the reliogion they practice, they will be carrying political candidates all around.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Alawode01(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Rootprof:
Take it or leave it RELIGION as failed,the core lessons religion ought to teach is been neglected, both Muslim and Christian leaders now live large with their family. We need more of MORAL lesson. Most youths mind set is now on chopping life, no or little patience despite not wanting to thrive. They think life is all about car and sleeping with different girls in hotels. Parents now allow girls to spend time outside without reason also use things you don't buy for them. How can your secondary School child brings phone home and you justlook away. The rate girls now chop gbola at tender age like 13 years is alarming and these is one of the causes of marital failure. How can you have as much as 10 body counts before marriage and thinks there won't be issues. Increase moral teachings and censor the media. Hardly will you watch Nigeria movies this days without sexual,drug even the so called skit makers now preach more of sex sex, exposing Brest, they make it look like life is all about sex and drinking.. I wonder how PTA meeting will look like in few years to come .Parents,Pastors and imams please work on restoring MORALS. Imagine a girl of 13 having 2some with boy of 16 and 17 and according to them they've started the act since February last year when she was still 12 and her parents never noticed despite doing it home and away. Parents wake up now if you don't want to cry bitterly later. Peace.
you have hit the nail on the head, that how we lost it, most parents now worship their children because of money,let me share this little and pathetic story with you, There was a day some last year around October, the man I shared land with happen to be selling beer and all this alcohol stuff and also have a room for short time Bleep stuff in the bar and room build together in front of his house,he erect the fence to cover my side but it has been down since to cut a story short wasn't going too far that day when it was around 12pm I came back, but when I was coming I saw 2boys with school uniform sitting at the front of that room my thoughts was they were friends to my neighbor son,they even greeted me as was try to open the door of my house,I opened the door and I get inn to my house like 20mins after that I looked through window I can see they're still there I didn't bother but after like ten minutes again I notice that those guys still there then I decided to know why they're sitting down here during school hour,I walked out through back door of my house and there was a garden at back I pretend as if I'm doing something there is not up 5mins a boy was running out from the said room with unform he was remove the CD he use washing his rod with sachet water,immediately he came out another boy get inn, what he was doing that give me the sense of what is going on, the boy that later get inn make it the third guy on one girl but is not up to 2mins the boy enter there I was hear a sound noise, the girl was shouting moku oh ,eh GBA ohun oh, and the owner of the room was in main building in serious fighting with his wife, he didn't know what is going on, and we don't use to talk with each other except casual greeting,then I have to call on the boy that I saw removing CD and begin to as him that what are you people doing here because can see you all what you're doing as was asking him the.other running out I asking to come,he wanted to pick race but I told him have snap you and record you and will go to your school then his containace was change and gentle to begg on this the girl also came out happen to be the only girl and four of them are in school uniform,as was abuseing them that is how my neighbor landlord heard my conversation with those guys,he was try to dragg them away from my side but because they know their offense they didn't answer him in time that is how he flyup with me, I told him didn't have anything to discuss with him but the victim and parpertrators ,he changed it for but I told those students that I will make sure I visit their school this makes them to sobber , but unfortunate for my neighbor the Amontekun corps was on patrol met the since because he has escalate the issue my himself,he was arrested by Amontekun they told him that its an offence against the state, although they all later release on bail that day and since then I was been castigate by him and his supporters,this what our society have turn to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Fedrams: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2023
For the first time I think I support muric. It's not only portable song that shld be ban. A lot of Nigeria music lyrics are corrupt, there music video is something else. Come to Nollywood movies, they are coronavirus.
Hardly can you watch TV with Children.

The social media too need to be regulated. Thins are really upsidedown

quote author=TheNiceGuy post=120301129]

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2023/01/muric-to-nbc-others-ban-portables-kuku.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by alfsalami: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2023
It's not just about banning of song I feel there must be sections of the constitution the justice ministry can invoke to jail any one trying to negetively influence the psyche of citizens
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2023
ANY ritual that involves the use of human being is barbaric and shouldn't be encouraged.

Maybe if you lose someone so keen to you to ritual killings you'll know who's more dumb between you and MURIC
tbambam:

The dumbness of this man and his followers is matchless.. every religion performs ritual, ridtual itself is not a bad thing as all religion does it.. the laada Muslim does is part of ritual, fasting and prayer is ritual, killing of ram is ritual, praying on anointing oil is ritual.. so why should they ban the music when everyone engage in ritual already..

It's like me saying kuku do prayers and some dumb organization says they should ban my music because I encourage ritual..
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Isabi4lov: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2023
MURIC is right on this
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by studM(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Jack500:
This guy is encouraging ritual.

The Album should be ban, not only that the brain damaged portable should be locked up and the key thrown into the ocean.

dude u saod my.ind here!
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by yahmohy27: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Try dey reason. Use your head

sounds like an ipobb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by yahmohy27: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
For the first time MURIC is actually doing something useful for the country

for the first time ,your eyes is just opened to see good things MURIC have been doing
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by manyus(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2023
gracealonev:
This is curious.
MURIC has suddenly stopped promoting the interest of Yoruba Muslims (which group this same Portable belongs), but now talking about Nigerian and African values.

Must you attach sentiments to everything?. You left the message and start attacking the messenger ! Haba!
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Bluehole: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2023
To be honest, the silence of MURIC In this 2023 election should be investigated. They were used to cajole people of a particular religion rights, needs and wants and when you expected them to lead the campaign of their candidate, they went mute.

Now, you are no longer interested in your "rights, needs and wants" but in social value which you never cared for, all the while.

Please someone should remind that mumuric man that social values does not start and end with rituals but includes, good governance, accountability, corruption, favoritism, extremists and nepotism free society.

I do not support rituals but government actions and inactions are seriously encouraging and enabling it among her youthful populace.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by truthfinder319: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Your head is paining you. This your Yorhba Muslima Yoruba Christian only exist in your fictitious imagination. Yorubas are Omoluabi irrespective of their religion. They are not children of hate.

gracealonev:
This is curious.
MURIC has suddenly stopped promoting the interest of Yoruba Muslims (which group this same Portable belongs), but now talking about Nigerian and African values.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by truthfinder319: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2023
Don't mind the druggie.

His head is paining him. This Yorhba Muslim and Yoruba Christian only exist in his fictitious imagination. Yorubas are Omoluabi irrespective of their religion. They are not children of hate.

TheNiceGuy:
Try dey reason. Use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by truthfinder319: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Your head is paining you. This your Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian only exist in your fictitious imagination. Yorubas are Omoluabi irrespective of their religion. They are not children of hate.

[i][/i]
BossGerald:
Mumuric is a terrorist organisation

Dem no force you play am, should we ban quran because of Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by manyus(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
premierlead:
This is a misplaced priority by MURIC of a thing, instead of talking sense to Buhari's head and castigating drug peddler Tinubu from doing same faith ticket...he's here going against one portable which means MURIC head and others are ardent followers of portable omo olalomi.

Meanwhile, vote wisely, vote Peter Obi/Datti for a good representation, equity, accountability and justice, vote a better Nigeria.

It is a pity that you can no longer think again. You have been blindfolded by religious bigottery and Tribalism to see any good thing and identify it again ."Omo Shatani"
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BossGerald: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2023
truthfinder319:
Your head is paining you. This your Yorhba Muslim and Yoruba Christian only exist in your fictitious imagination. Yorubas are Omoluabi irrespective of their religion. They are not children of hate./i]

Even muric will ban you for saying that🤣

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Ferrarilord: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2023
I agree 100
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by tbambam: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
ANY ritual that involves the use of human being is barbaric and shouldn't be encouraged.

Maybe if you lose someone so keen to you to ritual killings you'll know who's more dumb between you and MURIC

And where did you see using human in all these conversation? Who mentioned human sacrifice here ? This is what Nollywood do to your mind..Next time learn to read to understand and not to reply.. and also learn to think before you type not after..

Na you and your home go loose someone dear..

Dumb nitwit
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Brendaniel: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
yahmohy27:

for the first time ,your eyes is just opened to see good things MURIC have been doing

I knew you would be a Tinubu supporter and I was not wrong, MURIC is a low budget terrorist organisation...
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by MyExpression(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Finneseguy1:
Even with all the rituals are you richer than Dangote??
All vanity upon vanity

What if Dantata family as a whole na ritualist....wat if them don tey for the game?

How many new names you know for politics?
There's always some connection to the old cabal
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by dc23(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with the lyric. Not all rituals involve human sacrifice. As a matter of fact human sacrifice is but just a type of ritual. All churches, mosques and religions perform some kind of ritual daily.

We must be careful to respect African traditional practice and not consign it to criminality or 'evil' in haste.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Toisade(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
I'm not supporting portable ooo but olamide self had song something similar to this (para nii logo Benz) and no be discriminate d song,but Dem suppose ban d song
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by FireUpNow(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
gracealonev:
This is curious.
So you are in support of kuku do ritual abi?
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Nostring: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:
Mumuric is a terrorist organisation

Dem no force you play am, should we ban quran because of Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber??
u b fool
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by TheGift: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2023/01/muric-to-nbc-others-ban-portables-kuku.html?m=1

Even a broken clock is correct two times in the day. I am with MURIC on this one.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by deebrownneymar: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2023/01/muric-to-nbc-others-ban-portables-kuku.html?m=1

I wish portable well and I hope he’s able grow up and not end badly
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by Jking20(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Isoright
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
NomzyJust:
Nice one MURIC.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheGift:

Even a broken clock is correct two times in the day. I am with MURIC on this one.
Same here.
Re: MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' by premierlead: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
manyus:

It is a pity that you can no longer think again. You have been blindfolded by religious bigottery and Tribalism to see any good thing and identify it again ."Omo Shatani"

Omo shatani ni gbogbo iran e, omo ale jatijati, omo elesin agbesunmami. Terrorist somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult / Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.