Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Covid 19 Nysc Slip Isnt On My Portal Anymore. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Covid 19 Nysc Slip Isnt On My Portal Anymore. (196 Views)

COVID-19: NYSC Shifts Camp Reopening Date, Bans Religious Gatherings / COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Covid 19 Nysc Slip Isnt On My Portal Anymore. by gerard415: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Okay so i dont know what is going on. I was not sure if i was going to get lagos as my camp so i didnt want to fill the covid 19 registration slip yet. I was also told that you can fill the slip after your call-up letter comes out. Well the call up letter came out today. I got lagos. But i go to fill the covid 19 registration slip but the link isnt on my portal anymore. I dont understand. A lot of other people also have this problem. Is this some kind of error or i was actually meant to fill the form before the call up letter came out? Does this mean that i can no longer attend camp this batch? is there some kind of way to register for it at the camp venue?
Re: The Covid 19 Nysc Slip Isnt On My Portal Anymore. by Ayoayo122: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
gerard415:
Okay so i dont know what is going on. I was not sure if i was going to get lagos as my camp so i didnt want to fill the covid 19 registration slip yet. I was also told that you can fill the slip after your call-up letter comes out. Well the call up letter came out today. I got lagos. But i go to fill the covid 19 registration slip but the link isnt on my portal anymore. I dont understand. A lot of other people also have this problem. Is this some kind of error or i was actually meant to fill the form before the call up letter came out? Does this mean that i can no longer attend camp this batch? is there some kind of way to register for it at the camp venue?

You should have filled it before the call up letter and it's important document as your call up letter which you will tender a copy before thy grant you entry to camp.. Look for an nysc agent nearby or contact me in the number in my signature below, there's a way about it.. Make sure an accredited nysc Cafe does it for you

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Need To Know If You Want To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing / Monetize Your Website Or Blog With Affiliate Marketing! / Is Lecturemeet A Good Platform ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.