Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Admission To UK Or US Or Canada .. Who Can Help?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission To UK Or US Or Canada .. Who Can Help?? (220 Views)

Paying School Fees Or Tuition Fees In Usa Or Canada. / With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science / How My Junior Brother Gained Admission To America University With Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission To UK Or US Or Canada .. Who Can Help?? by Adamafavour6: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
[b][/b] please I am looking for admission to any of the above listed countries.. please help
Re: Admission To UK Or US Or Canada .. Who Can Help?? by ArcFresky(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
How much do you have?

Are you planning to japa?

What are your skills?

Whats your education level?
Re: Admission To UK Or US Or Canada .. Who Can Help?? by Istand4justice: 4:34am On Jan 25, 2023
I can
Re: Admission To UK Or US Or Canada .. Who Can Help?? by ahzassociates: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Compared to the US and Canada, the UK has the most universities. It has the best instructors, facilities, and resources. With its bustling cities, diversified lifestyles, and cultural attractions, the UK attracts students from throughout the world. The USA and Canada's bachelor's programmes last four years, while the UK's equivalent programme lasts three. This saves money and time for international students. Also, the UK offers 1- and 2-year Masters programmes with work experiences.

The USA and Canada have higher educational and living costs than the UK. Scholarships for international students can range from 30–40% at many institutions in the United States and Canada and from 50–60% at universities in the UK, depending on the student's qualifications.

In the US, Canada, and UK, international students are allowed to work part-time for 20 hours a week. However, the government of the UK has introduced a new post-study visa that will enable international students to live and work in the United Kingdom for an additional two years

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Afraid Of Debate / Between A Runs Girl & A Runs Boy, Who Makes The Highest Money In Nigeria? / Online Class And Exam Help (los Angeles-2023 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.